Easy Office
Easy Office

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 12

CA Krishna R M (B.Com, ACA, CS) (143 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

Hi, to every one.

All speaking sense i agree. But what about the industrial training, has ths instititue also barred from taking industrial training???????

Shalini Singh (Ca Final) (37 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

I think the CA institute is only for the members and not for the students who will be future chartered accountants...

I am not able to understand the motive & logic behind this decision..

May be ICAI would like if the students will leave this profession in middle.The ICAI must understand that students are also humen being and they are meant for study & to achieve their and not to be exploited by the C.As who forget their own time that the

C.A BHI KABHI STUDENT THE

I

Replied 06 April 2009

I think the CA institute is only for the members and not for the students who will be future chartered accountants...I am not able to understand the motive & logic behind this decision..May be ICAI would like if the students will leave this profession in middle.The ICAI must understand that students are also humen being and they are meant for study & to achieve their and not to be exploited by the C.As who forget their own time that the

I

Replied 06 April 2009

I think the CA institute is only for the members and not for the students who will be future chartered accountants...I am not able to understand the motive & logic behind this decision..May be ICAI would like if the students will leave this profession in middle.The ICAI must understand that students are also humen being and they are meant for study & to achieve their GOAL and not to be exploited by the C.As who forget their own time that

I

diwakar mittal (student) (149 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

i cannot understand that what the institute want to do

1-due to ban on transfer students of small town cannot get yhe opportunities for all round developmet in big cities.

2-a firm normally dont have a variety of work so mostly there ia repetation.

3-The time period of 3 years is very long period for a ca student in a single ca firm

4-institute should restrict the maximum transfer should be taken in the articleship period

5-Institute should mentioned minimum gape between two transfer.

diwakar mittal (student) (149 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

i cannot understand that what the institute want to do

1-due to ban on transfer students of small town cannot get yhe opportunities for all round developmet in big cities.

2-a firm normally dont have a variety of work so mostly there ia repetation.

3-The time period of 3 years is very long period for a ca student in a single ca firm

4-institute should restrict the maximum transfer should be taken in the articleship period

5-Institute should mentioned minimum gape between two transfer.

6- many members of icai are not cooperating with this because they dont take coaching in the prescribe time

tapas aghera (Article assisstant) (42 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

Whatever discussion yaar !!!!!

Why we are wasting time here???????

Lets go for some action!!!!1

Pls i request u all to do mails, send postcards, cards, letters and ya petition should be filed.

for that we need to be one so just be the one and whatever we are discussing here na mail to president

write to him

but action is required.

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

hi tapas, we r doing that..  i think they r ignoring our mails... what to do now...

Kamaal (Article- student C.A. Final)   (66 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

Enough time has been wasted in discussion here... The idea of GANDHIGIRI(i.e. sending E-mails) is proving to be invain. I guess the people sitting out there doesnt understand Gandhigiri. And i am damn sure that there will be no effect of these( like sending E-mails, Letters etc.)  on our so called WELL WISHER. 

Replied 06 April 2009

Enough time has been wasted in discussion here... The idea of GANDHIGIRI(i.e. sending E-mails) is proving to be invain. I guess the people sitting out there doesnt understand Gandhigiri. And i am damn sure that there will be no effect of these( like sending E-mails, Letters etc.)  on our so called WELL WISHER. 

Replied 06 April 2009

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

soooo, whats the next step... guys? we have to take....? common friends dont discuss more... we must to do something...

Replied 06 April 2009

Replied 06 April 2009

As per my opinion we should organize a Protest March this week, and every one try to be physically present (not by representatives, as we are C.A. students, ...just joking...). So frnds what about the coming Saturday, Coz on weekends much more student can participate in comparision to some other day.

what say frnds, The Future Chartered Accountants!

Thanks..

article (article) (28 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

yes kamaal i totaly agree with u , lets have a protest march. this saturday .  spread msg all over specially in coaching classes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: