Easy Office
Easy Office

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 11

CA Yash Dhadda (CA in Practice) (52 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

CA Yash Dhadda (CA in Practice) (52 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Well Mr Koolleo, my name is Yash Dhadda not Yash Chadda. Regarding the opinion which u have that since i am working under the eye of my father so i m not exposed to article ship problems, is actually wrong. I m registered there but i work in other company and get the same treatment like any other article. Their is nothing like lenient working hours or cream work exposure waiting for me. Even i have faced problems regarding leaves and all. My reporting CA is not my father. But still i enjoy my work because i know with the process only we will learn. When i m third year trainee then only i can better understand IT matters more preciously and other audit aspects. It is the matter of time management.
Its our institute, if we only abuse it (irrespective of whatever is the case) then what kind of impression and message we are sending out. Yes if we don’t agree with certain decisions or announcements we can show our disagreement but what Mr Morello says i dont agree with at all.

last leg of the race (articled clerk) (21 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Actually I don’t blame the institute for all the misery inflicted upon me because of articleship…I blame my dad. If he was a ca then even I could have been flippant about every idiotic(but really sensible from a ca’s perspective) new rule change over the years and even I could have extolled the virtues of the institute on this thread to everyone. Instead I am working for a man who is not my father and who obviously does not think of ways to make my life easier. Heck I also blame my parents for not giving birth to me a few years earlier than they did. I would have finished my articleship in 1.5 years and I would have already been a ca and then I could have been the condescending one telling all the students that success requires you to sell your soul and the happiness of your youth. So for that I apologise to the institute…

1 Like

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

So, Mr yash wants to abide by the rules of the Institute...... So, technically he is doing dummy articleship...... His dad's membership no should be cancelled and his articleship terminated.......... N ya, mr yash You have the liberty to go say '' F*** you '' to your boss and just walk out of office coz ur not registered under him. Everyone doesnt get that kinda privilege.... That was the special treatment i was talking about. N ya, I cant comment on whether you actually work or not like other articles coz you know, I dont know if you are actually working or not.....
1 Like

sumit (CA student) (203 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Originally posted by :Vinu
"       I agree we will benefit if we work sicerely. but tell me how am i going to benefit if the only work i do is filling ITRs and MCA forms?? I only get abt 2 audits in a year... I want to get more work meaningful work... Mr Yash I do every work i do sincerely yet I feel I can learn 100 times more if I joined a bigger firm. U talk about responsibility let me tell u our first responsibility as a student is to learn as much as possible our greatest priority should not be on how best to serve our principal. If we want to have a good career, good future we have to think for ourselves. As far as respect is concerned I give respect to those who deserve it.. Dont expect me to respect anyone just because of their seniority or high position...And If u still think transfers are bad i'd be willing to show u how wrong u are.. One advice dont be narrowminded try to think from others perspective as well, never be biased hear both sides of the argument... rt now ur side of the argument is pretty lame... "

I share the same feeling yaar.....n i'm not sure where will i land up wid dis kind of experience

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

@ Yash, u hav to get this point that satisfied people dont need to complain. YOU are satisfied with working under ur dad/his friend or whatever the case may be....but others might not be as lucky to hav a CA dad who can always point things out to his friend-cum-principal to his son, abt his son's articleship development.....

When others complain, jst try to show a bit of empathy...dont just slam your own opinion upon others. Regarding the point u are not able to understand...that why the hell do people need transfer in the last year....if u care to read the prev 10 pages in this forum, u will knw that its the deprivation of better scope of learning in the last year. In the last year, having passed the Finals...u are placed at a higher level than pcc passouts....Then u can take approach better & big firms for articles....

If some1 wants to take dummy during the 3rd year, he can do it frm the 1st year itslf! Why shud the genuine people suffer from those immoral cases? Hope u get this & contribute something constructive....

1 Like

Replied 04 April 2009

@ Yash, u hav to get this point that satisfied people dont need to complain. YOU are satisfied with working under ur dad/his friend or whatever the case may be....but others might not be as lucky to hav a CA dad who can always point things out to his friend-cum-principal to his son, abt his son's articleship development.....

When others complain, jst try to show a bit of empathy...dont just slam your own opinion upon others. Regarding the point u are not able to understand...that why the hell do people need transfer in the last year....if u care to read the prev 10 pages in this forum, u will knw that its the deprivation of better scope of learning in the last year. In the last year, having passed the Finals...u are placed at a higher level than pcc passouts....Then u can take approach better & big firms for articles....

If some1 wants to take dummy during the 3rd year, he can do it frm the 1st year itslf! Why shud the genuine people suffer from those immoral cases? Hope u get this & contribute something constructive....

CA. Amit Kumar (Practice) (51 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Hi Friends,

I know you are well furstrated by the training & the study. I just want to explain the Institutes motive by an example :

ICAI just want to build up the Expert drivers in the roads ahead, which can only by way of study + practicle training. but most of the you beleive that once you clear the theory you will easily learn the driving. BUT none could become on a road, otherwise than accidents.

I also appeal to Members to build a good atmosphere at our offices with proper balance for study & work. Also the Articles should get the ownership & responsibility of the work alongwith their study.

Divij Choudhry (Articled Assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

we werre servants already... now we will be slaves....

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :tanuja...........
" is taht karan right...? what media can help us..? any way 1st of all we have to talk with our institute members... without doing this, approaching media is not good... i guess.......
what u will say friends...
"

Well Tanuja, you are saying that we should talk with ICAI people. Let me tell u one fact that from 27 th march 100s of emails have been send to all the icai email ids and to pesident also. All these people are simply IGNORING US. They have not sent a single reply that just they will consider our issue. In case if u mean by "talk with people" is going to New delhi and meet personally with them?? or on telephone?? Did u considered their behaviour...... they do not want to discuss on this matter. They have made the regulation and we have to follow it and no option. WE INDIVIDUALLY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO COMPELL ICAI TO CONSIDER OUR PROBLEM. Thats why i am trying to say that, there is only media who can impose PRESSURE on ICAI. We, as a student do not (lets think practically) have overriding powers on ICAI, but media can have larger influence over the society as a whole and they can surely help us. However, we need to be large in number to have attention of media. Otherwise, AFTER FEW DAYS SUCH TYPE OF DISCUSSION WILL STOP. HOW MANY DAYS WE ARE GOING TO DISSCUSS THE SAME ISSUE ON THIS FORUM?? ONE DAY WE WILL LEAVE IT, AS ICAI IS NOT LISTENING US, THEN WHAT?? Hence lets show ICAI now that they can not treat students in any way they want. and only media can show this, they are not bound to listen to students but in society they have to listen to media. So consider my opinion. what are u saying guys?? LETS SORT OUT THIS MATTER NOW. INSTEAD OF JUST TALKING ON THE SAME MATTER. Thanks.

(Guest)
JUST TAKE HELP OF MEDIA.... We all need to be united can any one post email addresses of media/ news channels where we can send our issue. To attract attention of media we can take help of satyam scam. we can say that after satyam scam ICAI is just trying to show how it is well managed and controlled by exployting its own students. THIS IS THE WAY THAT WE CAN TAKE HELP OF WHOLE INDIA TO STOP THE EXPLOYTING NATURE OF ICAI. THANKS ALL... POST MAIL ADDRESS OF NEWS CHANNELS AND NEWS PAPERS. AND ALSO EVERYONE IS REQUESTED TO JOIN IT.
Originally posted by :tanuja...........
" is taht karan right...? what media can help us..? any way 1st of all we have to talk with our institute members... without doing this, approaching media is not good... i guess.......
what u will say friends...
"

Well Tanuja, you are saying that we should talk with ICAI people. Let me tell u one fact that from 27 th march 100s of emails have been send to all the icai email ids and to pesident also. All these people are simply IGNORING US. They have not sent a single reply that just they will consider our issue. In case if u mean by "talk with people" is going to New delhi and meet personally with them?? or on telephone?? Did u considered their behaviour...... they do not want to discuss on this matter. They have made the regulation and we have to follow it and no option. WE INDIVIDUALLY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO COMPELL ICAI TO CONSIDER OUR PROBLEM. Thats why i am trying to say that, there is only media who can impose PRESSURE on ICAI. We, as a student do not (lets think practically) have overriding powers on ICAI, but media can have larger influence over the society as a whole and they can surely help us. However, we need to be large in number to have attention of media. Otherwise, AFTER FEW DAYS SUCH TYPE OF DISCUSSION WILL STOP. HOW MANY DAYS WE ARE GOING TO DISSCUSS THE SAME ISSUE ON THIS FORUM?? ONE DAY WE WILL LEAVE IT, AS ICAI IS NOT LISTENING US, THEN WHAT?? Hence lets show ICAI now that they can not treat students in any way they want. and only media can show this, they are not bound to listen to students but in society they have to listen to media. So consider my opinion. what are u saying guys?? LETS SORT OUT THIS MATTER NOW. INSTEAD OF JUST TALKING ON THE SAME MATTER. Thanks. JUST GRAB THE ATTENTION OF MEDIA.

CA Amit Pandya (CA, M.com) (419 Points)
Replied 05 April 2009

Hey,

Institute wants to tell you

Arrange for dummy atleast 12 months before completion of articleship

You have to experieance the difficulties atleast for first six months.

Ha ha ha.

1 Like

Replied 05 April 2009

well said, king..

nayana (N.A) (216 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

stop Fighting,

whats the solution ?

We member should appoint some one on behalf of us ,who will personaly meet to Mr.Uttam by any how ,every member or person who wants to oppose this will submit and send their  latter to that person ,in that latter liiterly write that what problem we are facing write now and due to this rule what we will goin to face,

I know that institute will not cosider are emotions but atleast let them know

so the unity ,so the power get the result

now who is ready to take the responsiblities ?

Shalini Singh (Ca Final) (37 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

I think the CA institute is only for the members and not for the students who will be future chartered accountants...

I am not able to understand the motive & logic behind this decision..

May be ICAI would like if the students will leave this profession in middle.The ICAI must understand that students are also humen being and they are meant for study & to achieve their and not to be exploited by the C.As who forget their own time that the

C.A BHI KABHI STUDENT THE

I

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: