Easy Office
Easy Office

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 13

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

ya... u r right kamaal

Elton Sukumar M (Certified Accounting Technician)   (734 Points)
Replied 06 April 2009

ICAI rules are both wrong and right. I am not diplomatic on this. But feel some times correct. But ICAI should issue guidelines that a "CA" should not ask his articled assistant to work on public holidays or beyound the normal working hours. Do not overburden him or her. Allow them to attend classes.  At the same time ICAI should study what is the real benefit of doing articleship for the students. The only benefit presently is for the CA who get dam cheap labourers. Infact ICAI should ask student's feed back at end of every one year of they gained for their articles.

nirav (Employee / Student) (87 Points)
Replied 07 April 2009

Hellow friends my 18 months are about to compleate in with my completion of june pcc exams.. i would like to know wheather i can take transfer within the same city in other firm ????  My present CA is a nice person but i do not have quality work.. i had a talk with abig CA firm and he said he will take me in his firm after june exams of 2009 (My 18 months articles will be pending).. so what do u think can i and other's like me take transfer as per new regulations.....?????

pl help........

"

Kamaal (Article- student C.A. Final)   (66 Points)
Replied 07 April 2009

The same is the case with me. Sorry Ruchi, u cant take transfer in the same city as per new rules. It is immaterial whether your current firm has quality work or not...

Kamaal (Article- student C.A. Final)   (66 Points)
Replied 07 April 2009

c'mmon frnds lets fight for our right.. Its nothing wrong in fighting against injustice..

But if cant fight then u must learn to enjoy it. Just think and decide..

ayushi (student) (65 Points)
Replied 07 April 2009

what if a student wants to take transfer after june 09 in a different city and has more than 1 yr. of articleship 2 complete!is it possible

Replied 07 April 2009

i already had a talk with a big ca firm but ... icai's cercular for students has maid hurdles in my transfer i dont know wheather i can take transfer in such situation or not... as i said i wan transfer after june 2009 exams in the same city under other firm (I m ready to take transfer, my ca is ready to give transer, other firms ca in which i want transfer is ready to appoint me), (my 18 months artiles will be pending)..so will i be able to take transfer or the icai's regulation prevents me from doing so...???
    "

morello (ABC) (32 Points)
Replied 07 April 2009

Originally posted by :CA. Krishna Sagar. K
" Friends..!
Now a days no body doing articles correctly.
these provisions are for your career. Accept these and adherence to them.
Institute want the quality members from the insitute.
Follow these and be a Professional...!
"

You are talking out of your backside.

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 08 April 2009

hey ruchi... u cant take...

Raj (CA/CWA final) (72 Points)
Replied 11 April 2009

I think no other CA instititute of other country have such type of rules for there students. Its limits of exploitation. Shame to be student of this institute which don' have any respect for there students.

Raj (CA/CWA final) (72 Points)
Replied 11 April 2009

I think no other CA instititute of other country have such type of rules for there students. Its limits of exploitation. Shame to be student of this institute which don' have any respect for there students.

Replied 11 April 2009

Originally posted by :Elton Sukumar M
" ICAI rules are both wrong and right. I am not diplomatic on this. But feel some times correct. But ICAI should issue guidelines that a "CA" should not ask his articled assistant to work on public holidays or beyound the normal working hours. Do not overburden him or her. Allow them to attend classes.  At the same time ICAI should study what is the real benefit of doing articleship for the students. The only benefit presently is for the CA who get dam cheap labourers. Infact ICAI should ask student's feed back at end of every one year of they gained for their articles. "

Yes they are you are right but instute should not play with students freedom.

DMC (Student) (364 Points)
Replied 15 April 2009

A new announcement is made by the institute on its website available on https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=4246&c_id=219

It says tranfer of articles can be done until 30th April 2009 for all cases of transfer prior to making the announcement on 27th March 2009 means if you have taken a transfer before 27th March 2009 you can submit the form till 30th April 2009

Also new form of termination of articles is available on https://www.icai.org/resource_file/15697form_service_cert_new.pdf

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 15 April 2009

GREAT NEWS

SHURU HO JAO DOSTO JUST 15 DAYS ARE LEFT

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 15 April 2009

GREAT NEWS

SHURU HO JAO DOSTO JUST 15 DAYS ARE LEFT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: