Easy Office
Easy Office

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 14

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 15 April 2009

Some relaxation has been provided by the institute so that all who really needs transfer can proceed and take submit their transfer from 109 till 30th April.

ALL WHO REALLY NEEDS TRANFER CAN SEARCH FOR A GOOD AND BIG FIRM TO PRACTICE.

JUSY START SEARCHING A GOOD EMPLOYER. AS RAVI SAID 15 DAYS TO GOOOOOOOOO

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL NEEDY

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 15 April 2009

AND IT JUST MEAN THAT U SHOW UR DATE OF TRANSFER BEFORE 27TH MARCH IN FORM 109 AND SUBMIT THE SAME AT ICAI BEFORE 30TH APRIL

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 15 April 2009

AND IT JUST MEAN THAT U SHOW UR DATE OF TRANSFER BEFORE 27TH MARCH IN FORM 109 AND SUBMIT THE SAME AT ICAI BEFORE 30TH APRIL

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 15 April 2009

its really a great news... but note that frnds...

u cant take the date of transfer after 27th march

(Guest)
Ya, but thats only a "micro mini" relaxation for students. They just dam stick up to their rules inspite of our protest... ANY WAY THE CONCLUSION IS: "IT JUST MEAN THAT U SHOW UR DATE OF TRANSFER BEFORE 27TH MARCH IN FORM 109 AND SUBMIT THE SAME AT ICAI BEFORE 30TH APRIL"............Its of No use, we can get it stamped and submit it in one day at icai office or at far in 2 days by regd post. BUT THE MAIN PROBLEM REMAIN AS IT IS, THAT TO HAVE TRANSFER BEFORE 27th MARCH...........Tell them we just dont require SUCH STUPID RELAXATIONS....

devin (studying) (28 Points)
Replied 18 April 2009

i think that the top order is trying to get slaves for themselves for which they are least consered and even don't have to pay. they are trying to crub the compition which they might face from new CA 's.

we must post our complain with student wing of CA institute. There is someone who is really conserrned for students.

CHIRAG GUPTA (-) (36 Points)
Replied 22 April 2009

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE NEED OF SUCH RULE, ITS TOTALLY USELESS AND HAS NO MEANING.I AM SAYING SO BECAUSE IT HAMPERS THE GROWTH OF THE STUDENT. BUT WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE RULES MADE BY THE INSTITUE AS ITA THE SUPREMO.

CHIRAG GUPTA (-) (36 Points)
Replied 22 April 2009

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE NEED OF SUCH RULE, ITS TOTALLY USELESS AND HAS NO MEANING.I AM SAYING SO BECAUSE IT HAMPERS THE GROWTH OF THE STUDENT. BUT WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE RULES MADE BY THE INSTITUE AS ITA THE SUPREMO.

krishna (Chartered Accountant) (70 Points)
Replied 27 May 2009

oh god please pray for us !!!!!!!

krishna (Chartered Accountant) (70 Points)
Replied 27 May 2009

i dont know what instituete's  new committee want do with students

it is somthing like this

" ek hi ulloo kafi hai barbad-e gulishta karne ko

yahan to har shakh par ulloo baithe hai jane kya hoga hashr-e gulishta"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: