Easy Office
Easy Office

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 10

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

HI FRIENDS, THE FOLLOWING IS THE LINK FOR GETTING ALL THE EMAIL-IDS RELATING TO ICAI.

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=2273

THANK U

Replied 03 April 2009

i request to all, to send their emails not only to president but all the email-ids relating to icai.

these email ids can be found by the link below

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=2273

i am also enclosing the list of email ids.....

simply copy them and paste in receipient column.

Attached File : 25 emails.doc downloaded: 164 times

CA Yash Dhadda (CA in Practice) (52 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

Well I do agree with the announcement made by ICAI. Our profession demands lots of hard work and dedication and for that we should have the habit of handling stress pressure and tension. Already ICAI has decided timings for training i.e. 10.30am to 5.30.p.m. So clearly we should have followed them earlier too. But since we dint, they had to come up with these rules. I we disagree with these rules and it reflect that earlier we were sharing our articleship timing with our coaching and studies. Don’t you think that wrong?

Regarding the transfer in the same city, well why do you need that in last 1 year of the training? Because either we ant to study or if we have cleared our exam then we want to take up a job. In both the cases we are disregarding our principal. If the CA has given his time and has given us a platform where we can learn so many practical things then at least we have this moral responsibility to repay what we have learnt at least when we are in a state to do that esp. in the last year of the training.

I know many of you won’t agree to me but i just know one thing that if we are doing our work sincerely then it will help us only. It will bring disciple for our self only. But yes if there are any genuine reasons where CA is not co-operative or too rude or demanding and things are out of control then ICAI is always there to help us out unless we are also at fault or involved in crime.

sumit (CA student) (203 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

@ Yash Dhadda

Regarding your question that why do we need transfer....i'll tell you why students need transfers....take my case...despite scoring gud marks in PE-II n b.com....none of the reputed firm gives a damn abt me.....coz there is a bl**dy ' sifarish' culture in our country....n you need a bl**dy reference 2 get seat in these firms( unless you are damn lucky)....nw i'm stuck in a small firm, should a continue to suffer here n do mediocre work for the rest of my articleship....if i want to look for better opportunities on my own....the institute prohibits me frm doing dat.

If you say that our CA has given us a platform n it is our moral reponsibility to stay in his firm.....i can tell you one thing dat there are a lot of CAs who dont give a damn whether the trainee learns anything or not.

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

Hey Sumit Nagpal, Dont get angry dear..... YASH CHADDA is saying the right thing...... Didnt you see in his profile...... I ll paste an extract of his profile here ok...... '' I am a CA Final student and taking my final exam in Nov 2009. Currently perusing my training in Jaipur under the guidance of my father who is also a Chartered Accountant. '' ------------------------ So, Guys I guess this proves it...... Unlike others, Yash doesnt need any sifarish coz he is registered under his dad as an article. Also, You all can guess how much he is exposed to the realities of articleship...... Keep it up yash, Our CA Community needs a few more examples like you to prove that we can be a nice article only if working under one's dad......
1 Like

laxmi (Chartered Accountant (presently teaching))   (30 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

it is just a bull sh*t

Replied 03 April 2009

only articled assistants have moral responsibility, CA has no moral responsibility???????????

Vinu (Articled Assistant) (63 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

I agree we will benefit if we work sicerely. but tell me how am i going to benefit if the only work i do is filling ITRs and MCA forms?? I only get abt 2 audits in a year... I want to get more work meaningful work... Mr Yash I do every work i do sincerely yet I feel I can learn 100 times more if I joined a bigger firm. U talk about responsibility let me tell u our first responsibility as a student is to learn as much as possible our greatest priority should not be on how best to serve our principal. If we want to have a good career, good future we have to think for ourselves. As far as respect is concerned I give respect to those who deserve it.. Dont expect me to respect anyone just because of their seniority or high position...And If u still think transfers are bad i'd be willing to show u how wrong u are.. One advice dont be narrowminded try to think from others perspective as well, never be biased hear both sides of the argument... rt now ur side of the argument is pretty lame...

1 Like

morello (ABC) (32 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Originally posted by :Yash Dhadda
" Well I do agree with the announcement made by ICAI. Our profession demands lots of hard work and dedication and for that we should have the habit of handling stress pressure and tension. Already ICAI has decided timings for training i.e. 10.30am to 5.30.p.m. So clearly we should have followed them earlier too. But since we dint, they had to come up with these rules. I we disagree with these rules and it reflect that earlier we were sharing our articleship timing with our coaching and studies. Don’t you think that wrong?
Regarding the transfer in the same city, well why do you need that in last 1 year of the training? Because either we ant to study or if we have cleared our exam then we want to take up a job. In both the cases we are disregarding our principal. If the CA has given his time and has given us a platform where we can learn so many practical things then at least we have this moral responsibility to repay what we have learnt at least when we are in a state to do that esp. in the last year of the training.

I know many of you won’t agree to me but i just know one thing that if we are doing our work sincerely then it will help us only. It will bring disciple for our self only. But yes if there are any genuine reasons where CA is not co-operative or too rude or demanding and things are out of control then ICAI is always there to help us out unless we are also at fault or involved in crime.
"

ICAI to help us???????. Wake up my friend the ICAI is here to suck our blood. They are bl**dy  pigs,fat and cruel. They will never help you or me.

morello (ABC) (32 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Originally posted by :Yash Dhadda
" Well I do agree with the announcement made by ICAI. Our profession demands lots of hard work and dedication and for that we should have the habit of handling stress pressure and tension. Already ICAI has decided timings for training i.e. 10.30am to 5.30.p.m. So clearly we should have followed them earlier too. But since we dint, they had to come up with these rules. I we disagree with these rules and it reflect that earlier we were sharing our articleship timing with our coaching and studies. Don’t you think that wrong?

"

ICAI to help us???????. Wake up my friend the ICAI is here to suck our blood. They are bl**dy  pigs,fat and cruel. They will never help you or me.

CA. Krishna Sagar. K (Finance Manager ) (84 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Friends..!

Now a days no body doing articles correctly.

these provisions are for your career. Accept these and adherence to them.

Institute want the quality members from the insitute.

Follow these and be a Professional...!

arpita (c.a. final student) (188 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

dear frnds...... me too is of the same opinion as mr koolleo87 does......myself  too is in strong opposition of the institutes decision as regards the same city transfers.........how  can be the inst. be so unfair and unreasonable towards articles? .....

Abraham (student) (23 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

I have already written a long comment and i dont want to write any more. This is perhaps the most ridiculous notification of the Institute. All rules are fine and agreeable but the one relating to transfers is one on which some fellow in the board has not given enough thought to..

I understand that during articleship Money should  not be a crieteria. CAs are being generated for the past so many years with paltry stripends but even then its ok...

BUT , NO TRANSFERS?????!!! ???? This is not acceptable. Whats about those who are not satisfied with their work??

(Guest)
JUST TAKE HELP OF MEDIA.... We all need to be united can any one post email addresses of media/ news channels where we can send our issue. To attract attention of media we can take help of satyam scam. we can say that after satyam scam ICAI is just trying to show how it is well managed and controlled by exployting its own students. THIS IS THE WAY THAT WE CAN TAKE HELP OF WHOLE INDIA TO STOP THE EXPLOYTING NATURE OF ICAI. THANKS ALL... POST MAIL ADDRESS OF NEWS CHANNELS AND NEWS PAPERS. AND ALSO EVERYONE IS REQUESTED TO JOIN IT.

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

is taht karan right...? what media can help us..? any way 1st of all we have to talk with our institute members... without doing this, approaching media is not good... i guess.......

what u will say friends...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: