Easy Office
Easy Office

Your questions; my answers

Page no : 3

ritika (student of life) (1146 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

ya....tht wud b bettr

CA RAJESH BALSARA (Proprietor) (262 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

Ritika..be positive...me too online..if u wish i could solve problem...in this field for more than 10 years..and trained many articles...& solved their academic issues....

Mr.Ca Coach (Personal Coach) (66 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

Dear ritika!

i dont have pro account so cant chat here 

you can get in touch on mrcacoah @ gmail.com

ritika (student of life) (1146 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

thrs problm in ur gmail id....not able to get it

Replied 01 November 2011

sorry its mrcacoach @ gmail.com

Mahi (Student) (51 Points)
Replied 02 November 2011

Hi,

I have given the 3 attempets in PCC but not able to crack as yet. Today i have Accounts exam, but i dont have good prepration sothat i m not going for exam.

I seek your guidance, what to do how to do. shall i persue for another course 

Plz plz help me.

Replied 02 November 2011

Dear Mahi! 1. In my opinion you should do what you love do and feel very energetic doing that. 2. First, you should figure out what you want to become and create career for yourself. 3. I think if you have chosen CA course then you want to become successful ca. 4. If you are doing just because everyone are doing or people close to you want you to become ca, if this is the case then it will be very difficult for you carry on and crack on. 5. So find out you want to do and make career out of it. 6. In my opinion you go and write exam now with whatever preparation you done and rest forget about other course or you not clearing in earlier attempts till your present exam doesn't get over. After exam is over you can think about all this and take decision. 7. Just Go and write your exams with clear and relaxed mind because you worked hard till now, its matter of giving the shot All the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: