Easy Office
Easy Office

Your questions; my answers

Page no : 2

ritika (student of life) (1146 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

m attempting the nov 11 ipcc exams...cant say no. of attempts....bt this tym m appearing for one grp....m in dilemma kinda...m prepared bt still sumtym feels tht m nt....m just afraid wat if i cudnt make it up again....!!!

Mr.Ca Coach (Personal Coach) (66 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

Dear Ritika!

Right now your work is not to think about results rather you should think and act only to your performance.

Tell me one thing, is results in your hand? I guess its not. But prepartion is your hand which can help to clear the exam, So think about your prepartion and not on anything else.If you keeping thinking then you are wasting lot time which not help you to perform well in exams.DON'T THINK, JUST DO IT.

Right now I don't  to want tell anything to you about studies and confuse you more as this not right time  , only thing I can say is KEEP FOCUSING ON PERFORMING WELL IN EXAM YOU CAN CLEAR WITH GOOD MARKS.

ALL THE BEST

If you have still doubts then you can contact me, I'll help & Reply me how this message has help you.

With Regards,

Harsh Jain

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

pls help me sir...through out my life i never had a gf ..now when ever i am studying only love is revolving aroung my head..

i think of loving a girl passionatly and all that kind of stuff.romance and all..i just cant concentrate on my studies...pls help me..i am an ipcc student

sorry to say but really i think i am craving for love...

sana (Accountant ) (107 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

1=5
2=15
3=45
4=75
5=?

Replied 01 November 2011

Dear Puneet!

Please see inbox I have mailed you

Jill. (CA-Final Student) (114 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

Hello Mr. Ca Coach

I am an Inter CA....doing my internship...i want to take up industrial training...pls guide me

P.S: i hope dis comes in your perview

MIRAJ M MEHTA (Chartered Accountant) (596 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

Originally posted by : sana Raza

1=5

2=15

3=45

4=75

5=?

ans: 5 = 1

(Guest)

sir i am giving may attempt 

n after completing classes i will hve 1 mnth tym 4r revision 

i want to hve rank 

is it enough tym ?

CA RAJESH BALSARA (Proprietor) (262 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

Varsha,

You have not clarified from when you going on exam leave...

Atleast 2 1/2 to 3 month study (net of classes timings is necessary for getting good marks.

Alongwith classes you have to do revision..You cant say i will complete revision after all my classes will over in february i will do revision in march....!! pls do topicwise revision from now alongwith classes..

a perfect schedule from now onwards would be require...if u need i will send u...

ambuja (student) (36 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

sir,

m an ipcc may attempt student...iam already goin to coachin from aug bt nt able to study i wasted 3 months and regret for the same..m nither doin articles. i want tio study but when i se those books i get scared as if i cannot do it. sometimes i dont know whr to strt frm..i want to study at any cost and pass in first atempt..plz guide me 

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

I am impressed .

really nice efforts

Replied 01 November 2011

Dear Varsha!

You know your outcome that you want rank in ca exam, so this is not a big problem. Try to figure out what is the purpose of getting rank? Why do you want rank? What will happen when you get rank? How important is getting rank?

When your purpose of getting rank is strong then you will have very strong emotions to achieve which will help you to keep you highly energetic and fresh and leave no room for negative feelings or boredom which reduces your chance to get rank.

Don’t focus on too much on whether you have time or not to complete , or whether you will be able to achieve or not? Remember you can’t manage your results but you can manage your actions which will help you to have laser like focus achieving your goal.

So prepare action plan to get rank in ca exam and work on it.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Give feedback how this message has helped you.

With Regards,

Harsh Jain

ritika (student of life) (1146 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

Thanks sir....i knw all those thoughts wont do anythng me gud....bt still....

Replied 01 November 2011

Dear Ambuja!

Mail me your problem is specific and point wise you are facing and what negative emotions you have on mrcacoach @ gmail.com, I'll mail you what you need to do

Replied 01 November 2011

Dear Ritika!

If you want then you can chat with me , I'll help you overcome problem you have.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: