Easy Office
Easy Office

ICWAI NEW SYLLABUS RULES

Page no : 3

Mukesh Gupta (ICWAI FINAL) (52 Points)
Replied 29 May 2008

HI CHAITANYA,

CONGURATULATIONS 4 COMPLETION OF URS ICWAI INTER,

I HAVE ALSO COMPLETED ICWA INTER IN DEC 2007. AND ADMITTED IN ICWA FINAL UNDER NEW SYLABUS. AND NOW WE HAVE TO GO ONLY 6 MONTHS TRAINING UNDER ANY PRACTICING COST ACCOUNTANT OR 1YEAR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING. AND IT REALY HELPS US IN STUDIES TOO. AND WE CAN SIT INTO DEC 2008 EXAMS TOO.

WITH REGARDS.....

MUKESH GUPTA

E-MAIL: MUKESHGUPTA050 @ REDIFFMAIL.COM

Leonel (Service) (84 Points)
Replied 30 May 2008

Hi Mukesh

Just want to know if there any institute which has started coaching for the CWA final Group I and II under the New Syllabus in Delhi , Connaught Place.

I have not started yet my study just the study material is also not available at the institute. how to start the study.

further , is there any institute guideline for only six month training for those students registered after jan-08 in final new Syllabus.

(Guest)

hi mr gurdip

FIRST i like to APPRECIATE and THANK YOU for the SERVICE u r doing.

pls help me in following regard

i have completed my icwai foundation in 2003. i have registered for cwa inter both the groups seperatly. the Coaching Completion certificates for Stage I is JUNE 2007 and for Stage II is June 2008. but because of some problems i have given only one atempt and never again. in the mean while i have completed my B.Com degree in private and later MBA programe in Andhra university. now i want to give an atempt for cwa inter.

How should i get it RE-REGISTERED.

if i have to do new registration on its costs about 11,000 and i can claim exemption for that even.

where it costs only 2,000 if get that re-registered. but as the actual registration is done through foudation ill not be getting any exemptions.

is there any chance for me to get it RE-REGITERED with my upgraded Qualification. ie. MBA. or should i have to go for new registration for claiming exemptions.

what r the subjects i get as exemptions if it is through MBA

Awaiting ur reply

(Guest)

forgot to say that i have also got the completion of computer training certificate. should i have to get it again if i newly register my CWA inter with MBA

(Guest)

forgot to say that i have also got the completion of computer training certificate. should i have to get it again if i newly register my CWA inter with MBA

Gurdip Singh (CA & ICWA) (157 Points)
Replied 07 June 2008

Hai chaitnya, if you want to sit in Dec08, then please get registered before June 30. You don't have to do the p.training, and yes, you can do your mba regular.

Replied 07 June 2008

Dear Anish, just be patient and wait for your result.

Replied 07 June 2008

Hai GV, don't count on me for this as I have no knowledge about it. But, as the exams under old syllabus are still going on, you may try for the de-novo registration with a fee of about Rs. 2000. This is only if you want to save cost, else after this you will fall under the new syllabus and you have to undergo the p.training whichever way you choose to go.

(Guest)
can anyone please tell me that how many candidates take CPT from Delhi

(Guest)

hi,

what is the minimum requirement to register for ICWA? also what is the registration process? i ve given my CA entrance nd simultaneously i am doing my bcom. also i want to do even ICWA along with this.

(Guest)

hi gurdeep i want to know the procedure of clearing my foundation examination of CS. means how much mark i have to get to clearing my fondation examination.

(Guest)

Hi Sir,I am a student of C.A (Final) will be appearing in May 2010And cleared my M.Com .So i am interested in joining this course as i am totally unaware of the procedure regarding its admission,fess, any exemption in any subjects will i get as i have cleared c.a inter.Any other information if i need i will bother u.

Thanking You

(Guest)

syllabus for intermidiate examination Group II for old student for Dec 2008

(Guest)

Hi Friend I want to do CA course could you tell me brief details o this couse and sylbaus.

Thanks

Replied 06 July 2008

Hi Sagar, pls don't ask these silly questions for me to answer again.

You need to score an aggregate of 50% without scoring less than 40 marks in each subject.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: