Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWAI NEW SYLLABUS RULES

Page no : 2
(Guest)

hello  sir  i   passed   i,.c.w.a  foundation   in   Dec.2007  now  become   intermediate   student    of  may  classes  and  want  training  according   to   new   syllabus  so  tell  me  names   of  institutions   which  provide   i.c.w.a    training.

(Guest)

I have registered prior to Jan. 2008.

Is there any time limit to pass inter or final exams?

madhu (student) (0 Points)
Replied 16 May 2008

hi gurdip.. plzz help me... i ve done my mba in finance....i wish to do my icwa this year and finish it as soon as possible..i have some questions...

will i get some subject, training waivers??

if i give stage1,2 together in june and 3,4 in december..then can i complete it in one or on n half yrs..???

plzz reply soon...

Gurdip Singh (CA & ICWA) (157 Points)
Replied 17 May 2008

Hello Rahul, sorry for answering late. I hope you asked for the practical training and not theoretical training. Anyways the best thing is to approach your nearest regional council as I have no idea about it. But it's not necessary to undergo the training under a cost accountant provided you acquire the training in the said fields mentioned by the institute. 

Replied 18 May 2008

Hai Solomon, sorry to keep you waiting. The institute has not come out with any cut off dates as such. But if you pass the intrermediate stage under the old scheme you will have to register for finals under the new scheme. What appears from the schedule of the june 2008 exams, the old syllabus is still on. But it will be dropped very soon. Take your decisions sensibly so that you don't waste any of your efforts. Best of luck.

Replied 18 May 2008

Hi Madhu, I need to know if you have any practical experience or not. Because there are no subject exemption as such. Moreover, even if you give your inter exams and pass it then, you can sit for your finals in june next year earliest. That too if you have practical exp. for not less than 2.5 years, in that case you will still have to undergo 6 months training. You can start your training after registering for inter.

In short if you have the prac. exp. then you can clear it up witihin a min. of 1.5 yrs. And if you dont have it then it will take a minimum of  3 yrs.

Gourav Khatri (Company Secretary) (89 Points)
Replied 19 May 2008

It is shoking that how a student claim himself to be a part of so premier institution, where he/she can't even refer the prospectus thoroughly.

Every query can be easily redressed only just after referring the prospectus.

Platform like of this could be more effective if used for subjective purposes.

Gourav Khatri

M.Com. LL.B. ACS

Replied 19 May 2008

Hello Gourav, if you have a look at the profile of students asking questions, most of them are either aspiring to join the course or have left it for some years and now want to start it once again. With all due respect to what you wrote I feel there is no harm in knowing things before they actually do it. 

Durga Prasad Yadav (students) (0 Points)
Replied 22 May 2008

Pl.send your new syllabous.

Mukesh Gupta (ICWAI FINAL) (52 Points)
Replied 22 May 2008

HI, I M MUKESH GUPTA STUDENT OF CWA FINAL STAGE 3 UNDER NEW SYLABUS 2008. PLEASE REFER ME BOOKS ON FOLLOWING SUBJECTS WITH PUBLICATIONS AND AUTHORS..........

1. CAPITAL MARKET ANAYLISIS & CORPORATE LAWS.

2. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT & INTERNATIONAL FINANCE.

3. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT.

4. INDIRECT & DIRECT- TAX MANAGEMENT.

THANKS & WITH REGARDS...

MUKESH GUPTA.

E-MAIL:- MUKESHGUPTA050 @ REDIFFMAIL.COM

Replied 22 May 2008

Replied 22 May 2008

HI, I M MUKESH GUPTA STUDENT OF CWA FINAL STAGE 3 UNDER NEW SYLABUS 2008. PLEASE REFER ME BOOKS ON FOLLOWING SUBJECTS WITH PUBLICATIONS AND AUTHORS..........

1. CAPITAL MARKET ANAYLISIS & CORPORATE LAWS.

2. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT & INTERNATIONAL FINANCE.

3. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT.

4. INDIRECT & DIRECT- TAX MANAGEMENT.

THANKS & WITH REGARDS...

MUKESH GUPTA.

E-MAIL:- MUKESHGUPTA050 @ REDIFFMAIL.COM

chaitanya (Asst Manager finance) (85 Points)
Replied 27 May 2008

Hi sir,

I have completed my CWA inter in Dec 2007 and i did not get registered for CWA final till now because of some problems. Now I want to register in New syllabus (as there is no Old syllabus). 

Is it necessary to get practical training compulsarily if we register now?

When do I get attempt if I register now? (is there any due date)

Is it possible to do MBA regular along with this(if so practical training compulsary). Are there any regualations?

Please help me sir.....

Thanking you sir

Chaitanya. 

teothia (student) (26 Points)
Replied 28 May 2008

not clear on 1 thing..Say if we get registered in june 08..when can we start articleship, if we get cleared in june 09...?

Anish (C.A. FINAL) (32 Points)
Replied 28 May 2008

Sir,

My Result of ICWA (inter)(Dec 2007 II Group) is held up due to incomplete computer raining, Now Recently I have joined Computer Trainig

Now, My question is How I will get the results of II Group, as I have already given details to ICWAI- Wirc Regeion. But they have told me that It came directly to your home

What should I do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: