Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWAI NEW SYLLABUS RULES

Page no : 7
(Guest)

hi,

I have joined icwa inter in dec 2007 and not yet cleared icwa inter just tell me that i have to undergo practical training yes or not if yes then how many years and from when after inter or from inter onwards only

(Guest)

Hello sir , am Himmat from Pune. sir i dont know the new pattern of the paper  of  ICWAI., so please kindly send me the new pattern acording to new syllabus 2008.

Thank you sir.

(Guest)

Dear sir, I am vinoth.Please send me the new pattern syllabus 2008.

and also the useful likns:

(Guest)

hi , dis is sahil here...m a CA final student....nw i want to do cwa....i hv nt registerd yet...plzzzz tell me all the formalities tht r required...n wht abt postal exams n GD etc? if i get myself register nw my attempt will b in june... 1 more thing in the new syllabus marks are alloted against the topic..is tht true that in exam also  this pattern will follow.???  thanx

(Guest)

Hello Sir,

I am a final year student of B.Com studying though Open university scheme(Bangalore University). Also I am working in a BPO company from past 5 years in an Insurance process dept. I have gone through the website,But it is confusing.So I need to know

What are the complete documents/proofs submitted when the time of registration fo ICWA?

What are the documents/proofs submitted when the time of Exam registration?

After reading ICWAI website I was confused about what to apply when?

Please look into and suggest me,

Regards,

Subramanya Prasad

Sheetal (Accounts Assistant) (33 Points)
Replied 21 May 2009

Can anyone send me Suggested answers of ICWAI-Final (New syllabus 2008) exam June-2008 & Dec-2008 or answers of CC of both groups postal test papers at my id sheetaltalekar7 @ gmail.com

sushil (Manager Accounts) (30 Points)
Replied 21 May 2009

Hi,

I am registered with CWA in old syllabus and i got exempt in Information Technology but now i want to switch over to new syllabus can i get the same paper exemt in new syllabus

Originally posted by :Gurdip Singh

" Hi friends, there is good news for those who have passed cwa inter in Dec 07. You don't have to take up the practical training. Those students who have registered  for cwa inter from 1st Jan 08 onwards have to do the training. Moreover you can also sit for your finals in Dec 08.If you have any doubts, ask me. "

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 17 August 2009

why iCWAI institute have very poor communication by the students ?

CMA RAVI GUPTA (MT in VPL) (493 Points)
Replied 17 August 2009

hi gurdeep, i am doing cwa inter, if i do ca what r the exemption available and i have to do any training.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: