Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWAI NEW SYLLABUS RULES

Page no : 5
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Gurdip Singh
" Hi friends, there is good news for those who have passed cwa inter in Dec 07. You don't have to take up the practical training. Those students who have registered  for cwa inter from 1st Jan 08 onwards have to do the training. Moreover you can also sit for your finals in Dec 08.If you have any doubts, ask me. "

i wanted to clarify the doubts regarding icwai exam which is to be held in the mth of dec 2008.

I wanted to know whether the sylabbus for financial accounting & direct ,indirect taxes has also been changed, which books should i refer to complete my postal coaching test papers.

(Guest)

hi i m now finished MBA(finance).  i will join in ICWA or CA please tell about registration procedure ? and is there any exemption available for the subject ?

(Guest)

hi pls give me information when will start CA OR ICWA COURSE Admission?

i am complet  study in Bcom after i am  joinig CA OR ICWA pls send  to my email id

soon, that information where &when join this course.

Thaking you.

Your's faithfuly

indira

naveen (accounts manager) (39 Points)
Replied 26 August 2008

Hi 

I am a very crictical positon now please help me out.  i have completed my ICWA inter in old syllabus in June-08.  Now i have to register for Final in New syllabus.  Now i am working in a UK based CA firm (Like BPO - Pvt Ltd).  i have total 4 yrs work exp.  whether practical training will be applicable to me or is there any way to get get exemption from practical training.  Please let me know ASAP

Regards

Naveen

naveen (accounts manager) (39 Points)
Replied 27 August 2008

Hi all

I have completed inter in 2002 old syllabus.  Now i have to register for final.  I am working in a Pvt. Ltd company for more than 2 yrs.  If i register for final under new syllabus whether i have to go for practical training or not?  Is there any way to get exemption for practical training? 

Please help me out regaring this issue i am working person i could not go for training even for a month. 

regards

Naveen

navanee_cost @ yahoo.co.in

navanee

mohana (student) (10 Points)
Replied 28 August 2008

HI

iam Mohana, i regestered for icwai in jan 2008 for oral coatching,nou i want to change it to  postal coatching.is it possible to change.plz give me the answer

thank u

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Gurdip Singh
" Hi friends, there is good news for those who have passed cwa inter in Dec 07. You don't have to take up the practical training. Those students who have registered  for cwa inter from 1st Jan 08 onwards have to do the training. Moreover you can also sit for your finals in Dec 08.If you have any doubts, ask me. "

G.RAJ KUMAR (NILL) (20 Points)
Replied 19 September 2008

hi sir,

This is raju.  I have completed cwa foundation in 07 and pursued inter clases in 08 but unfortunately i was failed in inter first stage then last dec this june i wrote again but again failed....... at the same time i finished my inter 2 classes in jan  then what shall i do ahead please give me a path to go in.... im totally confused and upset......

(Guest)

hi,

I want to pursue ICWA, I have completed MBA. I want to know how,  is there any exemption in subjects.Curently I am working in BPO. Can you suggest me which one is better postal or class.

(Guest)

Hi Sir,

I want to pursue ICWA, I have completed MBA ,I want to know how  is there any exemption in subjects. Currently I am working in BPO. Can you suggest me which one is better postal or class.

Thankining you, harish shetty

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 15 October 2008

hi sir,  i am santosh. i am commerce graduatei have planned to registar for CWA inet exam for june 2009. now iam confused abt oral or postal coaching, i won't get time for oral  coach. becse  of working hours. So can me please suggest me what is the formalities for completing postal coaching? Is there any Presentation which i hav to present for complet postal coaching? pls explain me.

Thanks in Advance

vinu (audit trainee) (30 Points)
Replied 17 October 2008

HI GURDIP,

IAM A CWA FINAL STUDENT(2008 NEW).WHETHER I SHOULD GO FOR 50 HRS COMPUTER TRAINING(SINCE A CIRCULAR IS PUBLISHED IN ICWAI SITE FOR NEW ENTRANTS-2008 SYLLABUS).REGARDING PRACTICAL TRAINING,WHAT IS THE CRITERIA?

PLZ REPLY

Replied 17 October 2008

HI GURDIP

PLZ CLARIFY ABOUT COMPUTER TRAINING FOR FINAL STUDENTS OF 2008 SYLLABUS AND ALSO REGARDING PRACTICAL TRAINING

Replied 17 October 2008

HI GURDIP,

PLZ CLARIFY ABOUT COMPUTER TRAINING FOR CWA FINAL STUDENTS OF 2008 NEWSYLLABUS AND ALSO REGARDING PRACTICAL TRAINING?

Gurdip Singh (CA & ICWA) (157 Points)
Replied 20 October 2008

Hi Vinu, the institute has not confirmed about the computer training yet. We have been given instructions from the institute to fill up the form for the examination in Dec 2008. As of now it appears that we may have to do it after the exams.

And no, you don't have to do any practical training.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: