Easy Office
Easy Office

ICWAI NEW SYLLABUS RULES

Page no : 4

vishal m shah (student) (0 Points)
Replied 09 July 2008

i am student of ca inter & cwa final. my artical ship of ca inter is not start. i want to join c.s. so iwill ask that i get registration of cs before artical ship registration so no problem is made at time of artical ship. please any one guide me.

lokesh SHARMA (no) (127 Points)
Replied 10 July 2008

please tell me about icwai inter result time

(Guest)

iam completed my pg(MBA). now iam joining icwa inter.

so ihave any exemption in icwai inter .

please tell me.

(Guest)

I have completed my icwai Final Group II in june 1996(Old Syllabus). NOw i want to complete final . Please let me know what are the subjects/states i have to apper to complete final. Is there any re-registration for this

Thanks in advance

(Guest)

Hi Gurdip Singh,

I have registerd for ICWAI in June 26,2008 under postal coaching scheme. Now i would like to know i m working in a firm (jinning factory). So do i get the exemption from practical trainning?

And they have asked for C.C. test paper to submit before 31 August, 2008. Is it necessary for me to submit 4 test paper each for eligibility to appear in inter exam?

(Guest)

i complete the sslc+3 year polytechnic diploma, i wish to need the procedure of icwa registration

(Guest)

hi gurdeep,

myself i m doing icwai final and completed icwa inter in june 2007. in our final sylabus there is dessertation and modular training og 15 days. these two topics are clear for me but i dont have any idea about audit and industrial training of 6 month. what we have do for this training and when we have to do it. plz mail me on mani_am18 @ yahoo.com.

bye.tc.

(Guest)

dear sir,

as i have been registered in the year  dec 2006.But due to some reasons i was not able to appear  in stage I and II examinations as ihave not completed my computer training yet .According to new syllabus is their any change in old syllabus also

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I  had joined June-08 ICWAI  at surat Centre.

I am the foundation student

i want  details about exam guide line and question bank which type and cellabus  how to prepare   for exam related book is availabe in the market or question bank  please gudie me.

regards

priyanka

FOBD951E

(Guest)

Hi This is mahesh

Dear Friend, i complete my B.com. i ant take the ICWA course. How it was & waht are all subjects include in that course please let me now in brifly

Thanks

Regards

Mahesh H

Originally posted by :Gurdip Singh
" Hi friends, there is good news for those who have passed cwa inter in Dec 07. You don't have to take up the practical training. Those students who have registered  for cwa inter from 1st Jan 08 onwards have to do the training. Moreover you can also sit for your finals in Dec 08.If you have any doubts, ask me. "

Gurdip Singh (CA & ICWA) (157 Points)
Replied 10 August 2008

Hi Friends, I am sorry for not being able to answer ur queries for the last two months. I have read them. I would just like to tell you that instead of waiting for me just go through this thread I have started and ur queries will be answered.

Moreover, queries regarding fees, subjects etc are there in the institute's site that can be accessed easily.

I am busy these days preparing for my finals, so it would take sometime before I resume to answer your queries. Till then good bye and God bless!

(Guest)

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eVERY ONE SPECIALLY THE PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME OUT.........'

I AM AN INTER (I) STUDENT OF ICWAI.

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT I HAVE TO SUBMIT BEFORE 31 AUGUST.

I M HAVING BITTER CONFUSION REGADING THE TRAING SCHEME.

I DONT KNOW WHETHER I WILL GET GOOD MARKS IN THE COMIING EXAM OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PLEASE...............A HUMBLE REQUEST .......................HELP ME.................

(Guest)

HI I NEED THE FEES DETAILS AND TELL ABOUT THE NEW SYLLABUS AND WE HAVE TO TAKE COMPULSORY TRAINING OR NOT...

Pratik (Student) (32 Points)
Replied 15 August 2008

" Hi Srinivas, you told me that you are working. In that case it would be better for you to go for  the postals. However I don't know much about their oral coaching, but if you can manage the subjects on your own and with the help of some good reference books, then you should  choose postals. "

hi can u plz give me some good names of reference books for 1st group of CWA inter.. i.e. for Audit, Law & Accounts

Manju (Pursuing CWA) (34 Points)
Replied 22 August 2008

"   "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: