I HATE C.A,s ( this is from a student)

ABHINAV (buisness) (29 Points)

22 March 2008  

Hi Friends,
              My name is Abinav, I bet the title would

Have made clear what I am about to say in the post

And I know that it would also raise many eyebrows.
              Without taking much of your precious study

Time I would narrate to you why I hate C.A's(around

90% of them).
              I am a good (if not brilliant student) I have

Just cleared my C.P.T with 124 marks I have also

Completed my B.com last year, due to financial

Problems I have to work at a job when I was in B.com

So I didn’t have the time to study, but I wanted to

Become a C.A (purely because of money motive, I will

Not lie to you because it’s easy to talk about ethics

And morals if you are rich but if you don’t have money

You will always be reminded about it either by

Someone else or by your needs). So when I saved

Some money I opened a small shop of downloading

Stuff into mobiles (and recharges) and MP4, s. so I got

Time to study in the shop when there was no

Customers so I enrolled into C.P.T and completed it

In six months with the help of some of my friends.
    Now I want to do P.C.C therefore I need training

But in order to do that I would have to leave the shop

, In that case I count even pay the enrolment fee of

7500/, when I told my friend about this he said too me

That C.A can give dummy to certain students

Persuading coaching elsewhere therefore I went to

Many C.A s & told them about my problem and asked

Them if they could help me and to give me a dummy

Certificate (didn’t even know the word but my friends

Who off-course had one told me about it) or to make

Some arrangements that I could support myself.
      Instead of helping me they usually make me sit

Around half-hours in the waiting and then half hour in

Their cabin lecturing me about everything from how

ICAI is making C.A so easy by making C.P.T objective (instead of the fact that most of the competitive

Examination entrance test is now objective because of

The fact that it requires you has the deep

Knowledge of the subject and you cant leave even

One stone untouched, aren’t we solving our moths

Question aren’t we cramming our economics figures

Aren’t we learning accounts what is that we are not?

Doing in objective question paper saying that objective

Is easy than subjective is making IITJEE, REC entrance

Exams, CAT making look piece of cake),
      And about how the pass rate of C.A is increasing

(I checked that by entering roll of 50 students in front

Of me and 50 students in my back I found out that

Only 12 including me passed, I know that this is not

Random sampling but is how can know the pass rate in

My city since is where I will practice AND also overall

Pass rate of C.A exam is still 23% way les than any

Other exam). They are usually scared about how the

New C.A will come in the market and will take there

Business and will do anything to stop them (I can still

See more shopkeepers, more doctors and way more

Lowers in my City).
       They told me how the sallybus of C.A is way easy now and I couldnt have passed 15 years ago. (Contradictory to one of the professors and the teacher of my friend who is teaching for decades to C.A students that firstly the advance C.A is course is not changed significantly for decades and also the basic course is more less same, the only difference is the students now are more hard working, takes their course seriously than before because earlier it was taken for granted that a person will complete C.A in multiple attempts, and students have more books and facilities which was earlier only available to metro city students).
       One C.A also told me quite the course and it was not for me.

When I asked Those C.A,s that I will be happy only if they pay me 3000/ per month to compensate since I make nearly five 4200/p.m from my shop they looked me like I was asking for there SHIRTS provided that there office assistants was getting the same pay. SO BASSICALLY WHAT THEY WANT IS THE CHEAP LABOUR I KNEW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO TEACH ME BCZ WHEN I ASKED THIER INTERNS WHAT THEY LEARNT THEY TOLD ME ticking, how to do plus and minus and check tallying mistakes.
     When I asked them to make some arrangements so that I can do their work of 9 months and could compensate the rest they denied all options and asked me to get out. One told me do the training for 18 months (from 10 am to 5 pm) and then give the paper after one year of that which will take 5 years for rest my C.A provided that I could finance myself.
      I cannot do the job from 10 am to 5 P.m and complete the course without any tuition in 18 months I am not that smart provided I didn’t have to do any work at my home.
     Many Lectured me about MORALS AND ETHICS and how dare I am to ask for dummy, Yeah a lecture from a person who will do anything wizardry in you balance sheet and P&L to get your loan sanctioned from the bank and by wizardry I don’t means hitting certain loop holes but rather overestimating assets of the factories so that the loan could pass the loan (I live in the medium sized town where their are many factories so this kind of stuff is usual) and telling all kind of fraudulent ways to the shopkeepers to keep them away from tax bracket for just 750+1000 bugs sometimes even way less , and my favorite about setting deals with excise officers . YES SIR I AM OPENLY CHRGING YOU. Cross your heart and tell wont you do anything to get the customer and the you lecture me about morals HOW HIPPOCRAT.No.No.NO >no I forget this is your compulsion SIRS NOBODY IS UNCORREPT BUT I ATLEAST ADMIT THAT AND DONT GIVE LECTURES TO OTHER.
       You know which C.A I liked the most the one who politely said smiling "No I cant give you that” sweet and simple NO. Is that to hard to say all of the older C.A are so frustrated I don’t know why like I have robbed their personal account or it is that they needed someone to feel good about themselves by making him feel miserable.
       Some new C.A thaw understand my point and are quite helpful like this board but they can’t give me a certificate but atleast they understand…