Easy Office
Easy Office

I HATE C.A,s ( this is from a student)

Page no : 3

Bhavi ( CA) (82 Points)
Replied 17 August 2008

ABHINAV, hold on to it. its jst a phase let it pass away. hold on to wat u believe in.

(Guest)

hey guys .... stop comparing cpt and PE2 ........ we are all CA students.Lets unite. Both exams are like different paths to a single destination. We have to pass final exam for becoming a CA . Lets pass that hurdle and give CA profession a brand new face.....  All the best friends ....

rohan (CA STUDENT) (65 Points)
Replied 01 September 2008

hi

its to sad to see that if abhinav is true particularly the view of people regarding CPT.so plzz read this n then think upon it.

according to inst. i.e. the grand ICAI since inception nearly 300000 students appeared till date for CPT and out of them 120000 cleared it which is 40% of the total.

Now u tell me that if CPT Is so easy then y 180000 Students flunked.

now some comparisons of new scheme with old.

For CPT a students get 2 months And for PE-1 10 months

For PCC a Students gets 18 months along with they have to do their article ship and in PE-II students get 10 months without any articleship.

and in final (new) students have to undergo 2 years articleship and in old they have to undergo 3 years article ship.

Now u see that suppose a person passes CPT By luck by getting 100 or 101 marks then his possibility of clearing pcc inspite of taking Coaching will b less atleast infirst attempt its impossible.

and after 2 or 3 attempt if he manages to pass it then final will b like winning a world war.

so CPT First of all is not too easy and 2ndly is not the sole criteria for juding the quality of CA's.

CPT could b treated as a formality and that to tough one.

CA is all the way a course With distinct qualifying process.

it has filters in the form of PCC and Final and Now GMCS which will provide us with world class professionals.

The fact about new course is that students were not getting attracted to this course and because of  long gestation period of this course,infact it was the longest course i.e. of 5 years and that to a very bright student can crack it in 1st attempt.

so plzz .. if U see a CPT Pass student being casual regarding the course then don't think that he will b the Future CA .

ICAI Wants to make its presence felt in Global market so it understands that what should b the quality of the professionals churned out through its robust examination process.

jai hind.

Supriya (37 Points)
Replied 01 September 2008

Hi friends

It is not right  to blaim the professionals from the profession we are going to enter .If somebody is feeling that CAs are being harsh to the articled clerks,after getting the degree of CA he, himself can do the charity from his own pocket. When it comes to our turn, we are going to be the part of the system, then why to blaim others? They have also went through the same situation in their articleship days. They know it better than u & me.

Coming to the problem of Abhinav, firstly I congratulate u for passing CPT .U have guts to face problems and u r ready to study hard without help of others.It is a good characteristic . But practically if u r really interested in doing CA course, u should try to search for practical solution of the situation.Every professional course requires some kind of skill set which is enhanced by practicle training.So doing Articleship persnally will help u to understand the depth of the professional committments and other things which will help u in ur future.So donot think about dummy atricleship.

Secondly, u don't have to shut down ur shop for this purpose. U can get somebody  who can sit in the shop and can take orders for u which u can complete in ur leizure time. If u have any family member who can help u in this situation then its well and good. If u don't have such family member then search from ur friends or search from any boy from a family who is in need of money and who can help u.

Unfortunately, in India we can see lot of people who are in a bad finanacial state than u think u are in. This solution may decrease ur income slightly but it won't stop and u can achieve ur goal of being CA and having ur shop too.

So think positively. Do some analysis of the situation, find practical solution and keep some patience. Fruits are good when they are riped and not in early stages. So to get a valuable degree of CA, u should bear some financial, mental and phisical stresses too.

Gourav Goyal (Industrial Trainee) (230 Points)
Replied 18 September 2008

hi all,

its very painful to hear about Abhinav.

as suggested by Karan, i have created a Community named"Training ka Dard"

so let us share our pain in that community so that everyone know such pain.

so be a part of that community.

by

sangeetha (PCC student) (84 Points)

Abhishek

Do you realise what you are asking for?

Don't you think its unfair to pretend as if you're undergoing practical training when you're principal does not even know if you are sincerely trying to study while you are at home or at your shop or whatever??

The competition for CA has increased with the new scheme coming in. So you WILL have to put in your piece of effort!! You cant just give explanations. ONLY the best students can clear CA...so we are all undergoing a FILTERING procedure. While deciding about your articleship consult your friends and talk to seniors who are close to you. They might suggest you some place where your stipend will be justified as well as the nature of the work. Dummy articles is the thing of the past. I am also a PCC student and i scoredd 160 in CPT. i went thru a procedure of test and am placed with an MNC at world no 5 position and am drawing good stipend. I am sorry to differ but you cant have the cake and eat it too.....If you want to do CA search for a firm which values your intellectual capacities and just sit back and watch your career take off with flying colours. Good luck

Satya Narayan (asdsad) (176 Points)

Hi Abhinav

I  read your BS and felt compelled to reply. The ICAI institute has made rule for internship and you are supposed to  finish  that . Full stop. If you have financial constraints, you should arrange finance (legally). I wanted to become a pilot but could not afford  the training cost and hence did not pursue that career. For commercial pilot test you need to have certain number of hours flying experience to clear the pilot test. Since I was not having money I just gave up rather then going to  Aerodrome and asking for fake flying certificate. What you are trying to do is going to pilot training  institute and asking for  fake flying certificate and once they refused  to issue the fake flying certificate  , started hate campaign against pilot profession. Sorry your fundamentals are wrong.

I recall one  event in Calcutta. On Metro railway clean  platform one guy spited   "PAAn"  and police caught him . He started his sentence with " Sir gareeb admi hai " .  Now  tell me how a gareeb admi status has given him right to spit on clean platform ?

Now  listing the mistakes or crime of others, your  crime does not get diluted. Yes CA do advice lot of things which are not ethical. The whole Tax avoidance is a ethically debatable issue. There are lot of landmark judgment on the Tax avoidance which CAs are trained to do.

Will you hire some one in your so called download shop and  train him every day and  at the end of month will u pay him 3000 bucks ? Put your self into his shoes and  ask the question  will you pay some one  while learning in your shop  ?   CA is a respectful profession for those who feels it respectful and do all the things as per rule. Do you think that after getting the fake dummy certificate you deserve to be respected as a  " CA" ? . Now as you mentioned that u want  to do CA  for money ,  there are so many avenues to earn money, why malign the CA profession. Please quit the CA  career  ( if still want to  get the Fake certificate ) and you will  do great favor to CA profession.

Institute does not encourage cheap labor . When in college, doing your M Com, does your college give u stipend ? Then why so much fuss about low stipend. You chosen the profession by choice and knew  the cost  , effort and time . Isn't it true?

Some CA do provide dummy  certificate  but they can not become the ideal of the CAs ( they should be hated). There are lot who don't and they are ideals (  should not be hated ).

Charity begins at home , first start the legal and ethical thing from you and then  preach others. There are 100s of student  who do qualify even after  doing internship . BTW   I am not a CA  and a  Software  professional but has very high respect for CAs and CA students who follow the rules laid down by institute .  

I personally believe that you are not cut to become CAs  and  ICAI institute  will  test that instinct through their rigorous training and  multi level exam system. Sorry dear there are no short  cut  to become CA.

Regards 

SN

Originally posted by :ABHINAV

" Hi Friends,

My name is Abinav, I bet the title would

Have made clear what I am about to say in the post

And I know that it would also raise many eyebrows.

Without taking much of your precious study

Time I would narrate to you why I hate C.A's(around

90% of them).

I am a good (if not brilliant student) I have

Just cleared my C.P.T with 124 marks I have also

Completed my B.com last year, due to financial

Problems I have to work at a job when I was in B.com

So I didn’t have the time to study, but I wanted to

Become a C.A (purely because of money motive, I will

Not lie to you because it’s easy to talk about ethics

And morals if you are rich but if you don’t have money

You will always be reminded about it either by

Someone else or by your needs). So when I saved

Some money I opened a small shop of downloading

Stuff into mobiles (and recharges) and MP4, s. so I got

Time to study in the shop when there was no

Customers so I enrolled into C.P.T and completed it

In six months with the help of some of my friends.

Now I want to do P.C.C therefore I need training

But in order to do that I would have to leave the shop

, In that case I count even pay the enrolment fee of

7500/, when I told my friend about this he said too me

That C.A can give dummy to certain students

Persuading coaching elsewhere therefore I went to

Many C.A s & told them about my problem and asked

Them if they could help me and to give me a dummy

Certificate (didn’t even know the word but my friends

Who off-course had one told me about it) or to make

Some arrangements that I could support myself.

Instead of helping me they usually make me sit

Around half-hours in the waiting and then half hour in

Their cabin lecturing me about everything from how

ICAI is making C.A so easy by making C.P.T objective (instead of the fact that most of the competitive

Examination entrance test is now objective because of

The fact that it requires you has the deep

Knowledge of the subject and you cant leave even

One stone untouched, aren’t we solving our moths

Question aren’t we cramming our economics figures

Aren’t we learning accounts what is that we are not?

Doing in objective question paper saying that objective

Is easy than subjective is making IITJEE, REC entrance

Exams, CAT making look piece of cake),

And about how the pass rate of C.A is increasing

(I checked that by entering roll of 50 students in front

Of me and 50 students in my back I found out that

Only 12 including me passed, I know that this is not

Random sampling but is how can know the pass rate in

My city since is where I will practice AND also overall

Pass rate of C.A exam is still 23% way les than any

Other exam). They are usually scared about how the

New C.A will come in the market and will take there

Business and will do anything to stop them (I can still

See more shopkeepers, more doctors and way more

Lowers in my City).

They told me how the sallybus of C.A is way easy now and I couldnt have passed 15 years ago. (Contradictory to one of the professors and the teacher of my friend who is teaching for decades to C.A students that firstly the advance C.A is course is not changed significantly for decades and also the basic course is more less same, the only difference is the students now are more hard working, takes their course seriously than before because earlier it was taken for granted that a person will complete C.A in multiple attempts, and students have more books and facilities which was earlier only available to metro city students).

One C.A also told me quite the course and it was not for me.

When I asked Those C.A,s that I will be happy only if they pay me 3000/ per month to compensate since I make nearly five 4200/p.m from my shop they looked me like I was asking for there SHIRTS provided that there office assistants was getting the same pay. SO BASSICALLY WHAT THEY WANT IS THE CHEAP LABOUR I KNEW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO TEACH ME BCZ WHEN I ASKED THIER INTERNS WHAT THEY LEARNT THEY TOLD ME ticking, how to do plus and minus and check tallying mistakes.

When I asked them to make some arrangements so that I can do their work of 9 months and could compensate the rest they denied all options and asked me to get out. One told me do the training for 18 months (from 10 am to 5 pm) and then give the paper after one year of that which will take 5 years for rest my C.A provided that I could finance myself.

I cannot do the job from 10 am to 5 P.m and complete the course without any tuition in 18 months I am not that smart provided I didn’t have to do any work at my home.

Many Lectured me about MORALS AND ETHICS and how dare I am to ask for dummy, Yeah a lecture from a person who will do anything wizardry in you balance sheet and P&L to get your loan sanctioned from the bank and by wizardry I don’t means hitting certain loop holes but rather overestimating assets of the factories so that the loan could pass the loan (I live in the medium sized town where their are many factories so this kind of stuff is usual) and telling all kind of fraudulent ways to the shopkeepers to keep them away from tax bracket for just 750+1000 bugs sometimes even way less , and my favorite about setting deals with excise officers . YES SIR I AM OPENLY CHRGING YOU. Cross your heart and tell wont you do anything to get the customer and the you lecture me about morals HOW HIPPOCRAT.No.No.NO >no I forget this is your compulsion SIRS NOBODY IS UNCORREPT BUT I ATLEAST ADMIT THAT AND DONT GIVE LECTURES TO OTHER.

You know which C.A I liked the most the one who politely said smiling "No I cant give you that” sweet and simple NO. Is that to hard to say all of the older C.A are so frustrated I don’t know why like I have robbed their personal account or it is that they needed someone to feel good about themselves by making him feel miserable.

Some new C.A thaw understand my point and are quite helpful like this board but they can’t give me a certificate but atleast they understand…

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: