Easy Office
Easy Office

I HATE C.A,s ( this is from a student)

Page no : 2
(Guest)

contact   ca   students   association

(Guest)

Abhinav  you always hit the nail on the head. U are so practical.

CA course is a challenging course both mentally and physically.
As a student of CA you have ocean of syllabus.  being a CA is to be purely professional person.

and my dear u have to understand some of the basic rule of this world.......no matter what qualification you !!. Here i give some of it.

" the survival of the fittest" in the highly competitive world.
Money is the biggest if not the absolute motivator.
All that gitters is not Gold.

Any way the institute won't reduce the duration of the articleship. everyone has to undergo this traditional rigorous training. u either accept it or find out a viable alternative.

This is what my friend adviced to me "Build a house from every stone throwed at you."

cooldude (student) (25 Points)
Replied 26 March 2008

Hi Abinav first of al look in your message bo x you might find helpful.

Seconldaly again a great post man ..... I THINK ANU IS NOW OLD ENOUGH TO EXEPT ANYTHING THAT COMES IN HER WAY IF THATS BEING OLD DEAR FREINd  YOUARE BETTER OFF A YOUNG STUDENT.

AND PLEASE ANYONE DONT TELL THE POOR GUY TO CHANGE IS CARRER .

SOME people will always speak against you ( that apllies to all students those who are not getting any help from the forum) because they think its only their birt right to become a c. a and they posses some kind of practicalaty or shrewdness that other lack i just heard the same advice ( QUITE C.a course ) in a recent thread .........why man if you cant save the guy atleast dont push him off the cliff .... IF ANYONE WANTS TO QUITE THE COURSE LET IT BE HIS DECISION NOT YOURS.

REMEMBER ABINAV IF YOU QUITE NOW YOU WILL BECOME A QUITTER FOR LIFE .......

aND LOOK thier are so many heads thinking for you ..dont get discouraged . you will find a solution .

from your writing skills it looks like you are a intelligett person just the way a futher c.a should be ....

So please keep writing like this and present our problems in the forum.

and look in you mailbox.

and also dude please write  RUPEES instead of Bucks .....Bucks is a nic name of dollar .....silly mistake...

Vishal (Chartered Accountant) (40 Points)
Replied 27 March 2008

Hmm ..  I wanted to post a reply here earlier .. but my net conked off .. and by the time i returned .. there are plethora of replies already ..

Yea .. abhinav .. you are getting into all nonsense .. First things first .. Learn to respect the Qualifieds! .. they have been there and done that and are more knowledgeable than us articles .. they r running their own firms if u notice .. you cant go to them cribbing about dummy and ur personal matters ..

Think logically .. u need to get ur articles done .. keep that in mind and move around .. knock down doors and find a viable solution .. dont go into nonsense like cheap labour ..

In your first mail .. u told "i know what they are gonna teach .. plus and minus .. ticking and tallying" ... and then u say .."i asked for 3000 bucks and he looked like i was asking for his shirts" ..

how much do u think that guy is gonna pay you for "plus and minus" .. and "ticking and tallying" ... ???

You should be hungry for knowledge as an article to make the most of it .. You get to learn Loads .. and make some real good friends on the way too .. trust me .. !!

And rahi baat CA easy hone Ki ..

there is NO DOUBT CPT is way toooo easier!!!

Objective types Q's are permitted in Practical related subjects .. But never in Theory related subjects .. theory becomes EASY scoring if it were objective ...

One simple example .. Abhinav cleared CPT .. there is NO WAY a PE-I guy could have cleared PE-I in the kind of english Abhinav has posted his posts in ..

Cheers!

Vishal

Karan Ranka (CA Final) (67 Points)
Replied 27 March 2008

Hi Abhinav,

Dude what you have penned down in this forum is the voices of thousands of students are going through articleship. I totally understand your feelings. I think the ones to be blamed in this sticky situation is none other than the ICAI. They are behaving like a monopolistic enterprise where they have no competition and can increase the fees as and when they feel to. In past five years the fees have almost doubled but what the about minimum stipend.

I do agree that we are here to learn from the seniors and can demand much from them but just give thought to this basic fact that the minimum stipend of a CPT article is 750p.m whereas the total fees the student has to pay is approx 11500 ( 7500 for registration and 4000 for computer training). The above figure does not include the examination fees and library fees. How can an article clerk think of being independent in financial terms? Many among us our lucky enough that we are from financially sound families but what about the not so lucky ones. This will be an additional burden on them. Even after working for his whole articleship tenure an article clerk can’t even earn that much so that he can pay off his fees.  The highest that an article clerk can earn is 1500 which is far less than the salary of a peon or the driver. I know many over here will not agree with me arguing that we are not here for earning but the fact remains that with the present stipend structure the institute has given its members the license to exploit the articles.

People talk that the result of the CPT exams was too high but this all was also a well planned game by the institute. Before the CPT scheme the members were in search of article clerks the very fact can be proved by the employment news papers pick up any news papers of the period prior to CPT scheme you would find adds of many CA firms in them. I can say so because I had cleared my PEII in May 2006 n t that time I found many ads in news papers. The members had complained to institute about the lack of articled clerk and so the institute had changed the whole scheme. The Institute than started giving high results in the initial examinations and later on started controlling it passing ratio. Can any one say me the reason y the first result had a passing ratio of 60% whereas in the last examination it was just 10%? Where the students more intelligent t that time or more dumb students have started opting for CA course.

Moreover just when the matter of contacts comes it does matter Miss ANU every year you will see many students achieving ranks in Final and PCC, can any one say me how many of them are genuine articles. These rankers are than called by the top Companies and firms with high packages. This is the difference contacts between contacts and a normal hardworking article. Apart from this just see the plight of the new students passing out from CPT exams they have to every day go to different CA for articleship, most of the CAs are not ready to take such articles only because they think that CPT articles have to be taught from the basics, If the members themselves think that CPT students are not eligible for articleship than why has the institute came up with this scheme. Here also we need contacts to get articleship.

I know many among you will not agree with what I have written over here but this is something really happening. The list of such issues is never ending……….

Vishal (Chartered Accountant) (40 Points)
Replied 27 March 2008

Some facts Abt CA Course ..

1. Its about one of the CHEAPEST professional course around in India ..

2. Even the lower middle class families can afford it!!

3. No one complains when the fees are one of the lowest arounf as compared with other sound professional courses

4. Articleship is equivalent to Internship! How much do other people get in their internships??

5. And if u r still not satisfied .. work hard .. and get into a Big 4 firm .. the avg pay for articles around there is 6000 per month ..

6. Low level and medium level firms are gonna pay you what they think fit ..

7. i may sound like a messenger from the institute .. but well .. i Jus LOVE CA .. so .. i think i have every right to defend for it .. it is NOT autocratic .. nor monopolistic ..

Cheers

Vishal

(Guest)

as i m the non financial background,and i m the student of 10+2 in pcm combination.how can i get coached for PE-1 level entrance exams.give me the details of entrance coaching centers

Archan (Student) (20 Points)
Replied 28 April 2008

HI, abhinav
what the hell u r talking abt???
at C.A.??
man its a very esteemed profession and i think people like u crying all way way here and there need not to do the same. U may find my language hard to apt but its the truth, one absolute truth and not subjectiveis that 'If u want do sum thing by heart u wil get it all u need is just a PASSION to achieve it. no matter the way or mean u r using. If u want to earn than go for distributing news papers, go for distributing milk or antthing yaar which do not com into the way of ur CA and all this just bcoz 'U' want to be a CA.

What will u get  by crying here at forum or crying at CA's office???
IF U want to cry anyway than go to any shopkeeper or any business man who will keep as part time e servant. which would not  in a way of CA. why to cry against CA only??
U said u have tried every where for dummy aarticleship.
have u tried ever to search job which can give u money u want and flexibility of time.??no
than why to compromise with CA only. First u decide what u want to be in ur life A Shopkeeper of mobile shop or a CA. decide what is ur primary aim doing CA or to earn money doing CA or to only earn money by doing just B.com. and give priority to ur work accordingly. And if any CA not hearing u may be of my thinking or may have policy not to keep dummy(its against a CA law) .
U also understand that ICAI has put training in course there has to be sum logic behind it coz they r not mad people they r having far good education and maturity and foresight than u. ya its possible that they might have mistake(though i thought they are 100perent right) here is famous saying for u.
One famous saying,’ If u dnt like the rules, follow them reach at top and than change the rule.''
the way ur comparing other entrance exam wih CPT, Have u compared another imp aspect that all other profession are also having compulsory training in their syllabus just like CA?? what would u do if  r doing Engineering  or any other field??
My request to all other member who supportiing abhinav is that please dont curse the thing which u r doing urself or u will be nowhere. respect the thing u r doing it will also respect u. And just having poor financial condition is not the thing which stop u doing CA if u take in right manner and right PASSION.
U keep in mind abhinav that what u r earning monthly CA can give u per day just be loyal to CA.
Do know VISHAL if there r any one who r spoiling image of CA as a course and as a profession?? They r people just like abhinav and other supporters of cheap mentality. I would also suggest CA members to increase fees to avoid such people of cheap mentality who don’t know that they rather poorer mentally than what they r economically. who come in course and then curse it. Have u seen any other profession people like MBA frm IIM or symb form pune or engineer cursing its own field??
NO. just bcoz they r costly course which keep away such people out.
Its CA which is cheap and give esteemed position to such people and these people are cussing it.
Strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In hindi 'Jaha khate hai wahi chhed karte hai'
U, my frnd Abhinav, Better keep doing what u r doing, 'DOWNLOADING'.
ha ha ha
May i Right or wrong Vishal and Anu??
Finaly,
Don’t think what wrong others are doing. think that r u doing right??

Replied 28 April 2008

HI, abhinav

at C.A.??
man its a very esteemed profession and i think people like u crying all way way here and there need not to do the same. U may find my language hard to apt but its the truth, one absolute truth and not subjectiveis that 'If u want do sum thing by heart u wil get it all u need is just a PASSION to achieve it. no matter the way or mean u r using. If u want to earn than go for distributing news papers, go for distributing milk or antthing yaar which do not com into the way of ur CA and all this just bcoz 'U' want to be a CA.

IF U want to cry anyway than go to any shopkeeper or any business man who will keep as part time e servant. which would not  in a way of CA. why to cry against CA only??
have u tried ever to search job which can give u money u want and flexibility of time.??no
than why to compromise with CA only. First u decide what u want to be in ur life A Shopkeeper of mobile shop or a CA. decide what is ur primary aim doing CA or to earn money doing CA or to only earn money by doing just B.com. and give priority to ur work accordingly. And if any CA not hearing u may be of my thinking or may have policy not to keep dummy(its against a CA law) .
U also understand that ICAI has put training in course there has to be sum logic behind it coz they r not mad people they r having far good education and maturity and foresight than u. ya its possible that they might have mistake(though i thought they are 100perent right) here is famous saying for u.
One famous saying,’ If u dnt like the rules, follow them reach at top and than change the rule.''
the way ur comparing other entrance exam wih CPT, Have u compared another imp aspect that all other profession are also having compulsory training in their syllabus just like CA?? what would u do if  r doing Engineering  or any other field??
My request to all other member who supportiing abhinav is that please dont curse the thing which u r doing urself or u will be nowhere. respect the thing u r doing it will also respect u. And just having poor financial condition is not the thing which stop u doing CA if u take in right manner and right PASSION.
U keep in mind abhinav that what u r earning monthly CA can give u per day just be loyal to CA.
Do know VISHAL if there r any one who r spoiling image of CA as a course and as a profession?? They r people just like abhinav and other supporters of cheap mentality. I would also suggest CA members to increase fees to avoid such people of cheap mentality who don’t know that they rather poorer mentally than what they r economically. who come in course and then curse it. Have u seen any other profession people like MBA frm IIM or symb form pune or engineer cursing its own field??
Its CA which is cheap and give esteemed position to such people and these people are cussing it.
Strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha ha
Finaly,

Replied 28 April 2008

HI, abhinav
at C.A.??

Strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha ha
Finaly,

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 30 April 2008

man !!!!!!!! the topic is hotly debated.... I suggest u contact CICASA for this.

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)
Replied 30 April 2008

hi abhinav, i also agree on ur view on cpt .b4  my appearance in aug2007  i  thought dat cpt in not a big headache n will pass it easily.  but after getting da question paper in hand, i was shocked 2 see dat almost 90% of da questions were 4m inside da book.even some of the were so ticklish dat they seemed 2 hav more dan 2 answers. But as preparations were strong i got 149 out of 200 . i hav heard many people shouting dat cpt is not more than a childs play. but  its cpt appears only who hav known da reality 

in relation 2 ur views on stipend etc etc i wont give a huge lecture but would like 2 say dis much only dat

"AT THE BEGINNING OF UR CARRER, WAT U LEARN IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WAT U EARN"

rupesh

jai hind jai icai

hemant (Employee ) (45 Points)
Replied 02 May 2008

I AM ALSO WITH YOU BECAUSE I ALSO BELONG FORM A POOR FAMILY BUT DON'T LET YOUR WEAPONS DOWN WE WILL WIN

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 02 May 2008

Chartered Accountant बनना क्यूँ चाहता है मेरे भाई, अगर हम लोग इतने खराब है तो?

Just see, you want to become CA but know that they are not good people, so infact you also want to become bad person.

I think you are a frustrated person because actually I am also from a lower middle class family of a very small and without basic facility (I have studied in the light of lantern and 'chimni') in the far Rajasthan.

Even many person said to my father that don't put him in the CA course because its very hard and costly to afford by you.

BUT I am very thankful to my father (The almighty may give the all felicity to his soul) that he angered and directed me to do only CA with key focus.

I went to the capital city and done my CA.

During articleship I got Rs. 150 PER MONTH as per rule of that time and by earning some amount by parttime Jobs, I have meet my living expenses.

Yeah definitely, It was not sufficient for the huge living cost and I have to bring some money every month from home.

But I never felt that this is a wrong profession to go for, so I am here.

Therefore I personally request you that don't be upset and go ahead on a breakeven upto the completion of CA.

I think every student (more likely the lower middle and middle class as me) will make their family's dream accomplished.

Someone said that:

"Where there is a problem, there is a solution"

"Be cool, while taking hot decisions"

**DM

kaushik gosvami (CA) (24 Points)
Replied 17 August 2008

hello all

Can any body let me know what kind of problems are faced by CPT students at the time of study as well as during the articleship?

If students come forward on this issue than i will be very much thanks full to them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: