Easy Office
Easy Office

GSTR1 error - invoices already submitted

Page no : 9

Gaurav Palta (484 Points)
Replied 05 September 2017

Members dont worry.Its system overload issue.What that means is submission is under progress and at this point of time you cannot file return.wait for sometime and try again it will be done.

mahaveer dhelariya (devta) (practisioner) (692 Points)

portal resolved

Anshu (Student) (96 Points)

Website is down now.

Anshu (Student) (96 Points)

GST website was down from 12:30 AM to 4 AM and i thought they might fix that issue so i was waiting. I checked website @ 4AM and noticed that the issue is not yet resolved. 

That's really unexpected and very irretating.

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)

And the issue continues today also.

IS Kakar (B.Com) (109 Points)

It's still not resolved.... at least govt. should update on it's website as so many persons facing problem.

Manish Patni (SELF ) (22 Points)

SAME PROBLEM ME ALSO 

WHAT CAN I DO

Just tried it 5 min before but invain. Shot a mail to CII and FICCI to address the problems faced by MSMEs on GSTN. Hope, both organisations put the problem with concerned authorities at highest level.
1 Like

satya (Executive Excise) (1839 Points)

just now also got

#System failure message

JINENDER MUTREJA (0) (129 Points)

its showing system failure message check again it will show filed status

IS Kakar (B.Com) (109 Points)

Govt. portal launched without full testing now they don't have the courtesy to inform that it's problem at their end. Rather putting onus on tax payers that they are requesting for date to be extended, smart way to hide their incompetence.

1 Like

Ayon Saha (CA FINAL) (74 Points)

I filed 3 return about 12.15am today and maintenence started from 12.30am. And again this morning the problem is back. It says system failure. I think filing only works at night. But its annoying to call the client and ask for OTP in case of EVC filing.

1 Like

N B Ashok Rao (Partner) (40 Points)

The GST site still says due date of filing GSTR1 as 05.09.2017. Other than the newspapers, is there an official announcement for this extension? 

N B Ashok Rao (Partner) (40 Points)

My issue is solved. I was able to file GSTR1 just now at 16.54. Request all to try now and update.

1 Like

NB Ashok Rao, after reading your last comment, i tried it successfully. Got sms and mail about ARN also. Now, preparing myself for further hardship for filing Gstr3B for August.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: