Easy Office
Easy Office

GSTR1 error - invoices already submitted

Page no : 12

CA Naveen Chand (Chartered Accountant) (12729 Points)
Replied 08 September 2017

Originally posted by : Sridevi
Hello Friends, 

I am facing the problem with GSTR 1 submission. I have uploaded all Export Invoices for July along with HSN code details. While I generate preview, the sheet is showing the details of Invoices in total and the amount is also matching with HSN code details. 

But, when I trying to submit the GSTR 1, the system is showing an error mentioning Invoices still under processing. What to do with this problem?

Thanks 

Sridevi

same but it will take to be processed say 2 hours or 1 day and bills will be processed 

Gaurav Palta (484 Points)

@ CA JASPREET KAUR: I understand your experience.There is no pattern as of now and its a mess.Just shared my experience with group.
1 Like

CA. Ritesh Bafna (PROPRIETOR) (145 Points)

so now the time line has slashed even furthermore... after coupke of months they will also implement this system of update in GSTR 2 which anyways have only 5 days to upload... so after 3rd day dont even bother trying... ridiculous... and the best part SAB INDIANS... PANT UTTARKE BJP TAUFA KABUL KARRO (3 IDIOTS MOVIE)

Poltu Ghosh (Job) (1865 Points)
Replied 09 September 2017

When the entire nation is struggling to file GST returns, GSTN tweets-

45+ lakhs GSTR-3B, 17 lakhs GSTR-1 and 13+ Crores invoices filed. GST System is working fine.

8:40 PM · Sep 8, 2017

arumoy (proprietor) (75 Points)

I uploaded on day before yesterday. was filing today. still that error exists. i guess GSTN takes more than a day.

IS Kakar (B.Com) (109 Points)

Try clearing your browser's cookies, temporary internet files and any other offline browsing data.

It might help, though govt. website is working slowly.

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)

Looking at the GSTN glitches, i assume, tax practitioners will need good wishes to enjoy their weekend tomorrow in front of comp screens playing the game of GST filing.

Replied 11 September 2017

is the gstr 3B for august form enabled for submitting and filling or is it only in save mode...?

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128004 Points)
Replied 12 September 2017

Yeah. It's submit and Filing mode.

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)

As of now, Gstr3B for august is still in SAVE mode only. No submit option is enabled.
1 Like

rajaji pls recheck... not getting option of submitting... even declaration is not enabled.... thank you

Hima Ram (Tax Practitioner) (28 Points)
Replied 22 December 2017

Generate summary and go back and see again

gaurish (TAX PRACTITIONER) (22 Points)
Replied 02 January 2018

When we try to file the GST 1 return of July month we are getting the error " Error! Please submit the invoices before filing"

We have already submitted the Invoices and when try to file it generates OTP but when we put OTP above error comes. 

Need your Help

Regards 

Gaurish Gawas 

Akshay (B.Com) (28 Points)
Replied 28 June 2018

Still the problem is there what should i do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: