Easy Office
LCI Learning

CONGRATS to all who didn't clear PCC!!

Page no : 8

CA Rashmi (final cleared) (680 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

best of luck to all,study hard u will win....

CA Rashmi (final cleared) (680 Points)

best of luck to all,study hard u will win....

pradeep (CA FINAL) (67 Points)

after result there is only 2 month, is it possible to clear both group for me...........

plz advise me..................

Ashvini Barve (C.S. Student) (65 Points)

Thanx...........

Vikas

NAMAN SINGHAL (CA final , CS final) (228 Points)

hey

Abhirami (Articled Assistant) (78 Points)

thanks vikas for you have been really inspiring!!!!!

ravi kiran (ca-final) (205 Points)

thank you vikas,

i have failed in pcc,i was just depressed ,thank you very much for your inspiration,now i will definately try to pass in my next attempt.

thanks a lot ,your msg has made lots of difference in my thinking,thank you very much.

NAMAN SINGHAL (CA final , CS final) (228 Points)

"the race is not over,bcoz u havent won yet"

arrey keep this attitude to try further

practice more n more

ab tak to auro ke liye padhte the, ab apne liye padhke dekho,

juz think ki is baar rank lani hai................................

best of luck guys

prepare ur best nd leave the rest

success will b urs

Thanks Vikas..............

pls give me suggesion how i will cover both group within 2 month!

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)

hello frns i gave my pcc attempt in nov 2008 n cleared grp 1  remained in 2 grp wid jus a few marks  but then again with high spirits i sat down again in june 2009 for the 2 grp n this tym too i managed to clear all the subjects but coud'nt make the aggregate i scored 145 i am feeling very bad depressed low as if it is the end of world my parents are too worried used to excel in studies always scored in 90's n even got a rank in cpt n now is this my fate coud'nt even clear the inter stage i am way behind my batchmates pls advice me frns should i continue wid ca or leave it pls advice as i am very shattered and have no confidence in me.

@ swati : the worst thing you could do to yourself is to compare yourself with your other frens, instead draw inspiration from them.you need to understand that all the five fingers arent the same.well i myself was a topper in school and college but i failed miserably in my first attempt this june i ve learnt to pick myself up from where i dropped and move ahead and i urge you to continue CA and not give up on it that easily!!!! am sure you will definitely succeed this november!!!!!

RUNNING AWAY FROM ANY SITUATION

IS NOT  AN ANSWER TO IT.............

so Try ur best and hard............

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)

thanks guys for ur strong words but i don no why my negative thoughts prevail upon n ifeel that i won't be able to clear thys tym also i don know how to  get over it

swati you are not going to read anything new except for the new provisions in tax,by now you should be atleast thorough with your concepts in costing and tax, work out as many problems as possible (even if you think you are not able to arrive at the correct answers dont give up in solving them),for strategic management consider yourself to be a strategist and read it from that perspective it ll be even more interesting!!!! love what you are studying and trust me nothing is going to stop you from clearing it this time!!!! cheers girl,now stop worrying and start preparing for your upcoming exam with full josh!!!

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)

Originally posted by :Ritvik
"  Thnx VIkas!!! u really opened my eyes as i always thot that only rankholders and those who clear CA exams in first attempt are the leaders in d industry of Accounts/Finance....Now i m happy dat i wil stand in the market mainly  accordin to my abilities.. "

Ur welcome ritvik...This is a common misconception in the CA student fraternity but trust me i know many of my frnds who can vouch for this statement that u can be successfull irrespective of ur no of attempts.. m glad could help..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro