Easy Office
LCI Learning

CONGRATS to all who didn't clear PCC!!

Page no : 9

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

sumtyms this thought of mine also hits me that being a girl i cannot take many chances in lyf dere's a age limit  as compared to boys help me frns i don know why i hav made such an negative attitude towards lyf ....................

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)

Originally posted by :Sweta
" ur message r indeed eencouraging..............thanks a lot............... "

Ur welcome.. all the best

Originally posted by :pradeep
" after result there is only 2 month, is it possible to clear both group for me...........
plz advise me..................
"

2 months are more than enough for PCC..trust me.. I have been there.... U have already read everythng now everythng u read is a revision. make sure ur studies are qualitative..studyin for hours n hours together wnt be helpful if nothin goes in ur mind...one startegy that my frnd monica told me which always works try if it works with u...wenever u finsih reading some topic close ur eyes and try to remeber wateva u can remember n then check again.. do it once for all topics in all the readings..3 readings are enough...n u ll c u can retain the points in ur memory..all the best!

Abhirami (Articled Assistant) (78 Points)

well am a girl too swati!!!! the thought that had hit you keeps itching me too and this is my first attempt and i ve flunked, but i guess thinks just dont stop here,you need to move on. if you seriously want to be a CA these things should matter least.well am trying my level best to make you believe in yourself and thereby motivate myself swati!!! my humble request to you would be too shed your negative thoughts and feel better about yourself. come on you are much better than worrying about all this!!

Originally posted by :Abhirami
" thanks vikas for you have been really inspiring!!!!! "

Inspiration is something we should take from 1000s of CA who are now successful despite many setbacks...and m happy that i could help rejuvinate some of our frnds who are depressed coz of their result.. all the best to u for ur future!!

thanks once again vikas!!!

Originally posted by :ravi kiran
" thank you vikas,
i have failed in pcc,i was just depressed ,thank you very much for your inspiration,now i will definately try to pass in my next attempt.
thanks a lot ,your msg has made lots of difference in my thinking,thank you very much.

"

Ravi this was very sweet of you..my words are just words of someone like you who has experienced failure.. we all have it in us..n precisely this kinda attitute will lead all of us to a bright future..BEST OF LUCK!! thx

(Guest)

there's nothin wrong n failin, but it is wrong if u dnt learn alesson from it......not to repeat the same mistake will outshine u nx tym

Originally posted by :Abhirami
" well am a girl too swati!!!! the thought that had hit you keeps itching me too and this is my first attempt and i ve flunked, but i guess thinks just dont stop here,you need to move on. if you seriously want to be a CA these things should matter least.well am trying my level best to make you believe in yourself and thereby motivate myself swati!!! my humble request to you would be too shed your negative thoughts and feel better about yourself. come on you are much better than worrying about all this!! "

@   Abhirami u r handling swati really well... @ swati: listen to what abhirami is saying...shez is making absolute sense..and a girl can advice u much better than i can in ur dilematic situation... but personally i feel GIRLS of 21st century are absolutely AT PAR with guys and in many cases much better than us.. u need to eliminate the mental block of girls having very less time n all.. to be successful u need to stand up on ur own and be independent even after marriage..Negative thots would take u nowhere..Life is small u should be very positive and I can guarentee u will experience SUCCESS very soon...

@ Abhirami: I appoint you as my partner in helping the needful.. :) im really thankful u r participating..

@ prateek: well said dude

Originally posted by :NAMAN SINGHAL
" "the race is not over,bcoz u havent won yet"
arrey keep this attitude to try further
practice more n more
ab tak to auro ke liye padhte the, ab apne liye padhke dekho,
juz think ki is baar rank lani hai................................

best of luck guys
prepare ur best nd leave the rest
success will b urs

"

Nice one dude

@ vikas :will definitely lend you a helping hand!!!

Lokesh_Agarwal (tax consultant) (81 Points)

frnds i cleared my 1st group in this attempt............result is very unexpected ....following is look of my result

sub                                                    marks obtained                                   marks expected

advance accounting                                        47                                                       52-58

auditing                                                               61                                                       55-61

law & communications                                     54                                                        38-42

cast & FM                                                             37                                                         42-46

income tax                                                          49                                                           45-55

information technology & SM                          44                                                            36-38

but thnx TO  GOD atleast 1 group is crealed now........

@ vikas: can i add you as my friend?

1 Like

@ lokesh..Congratulation dude.. all the best for group 2..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro