Easy Office
LCI Learning

CONGRATS to all who didn't clear PCC!!

Page no : 7

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

@ Rohit / Arpit: Your welcome..all the best for ur future

saurabh vohra (Service) (44 Points)

THANKS TO MR. VIKAS FOR MOTIVATING US

WE DON’T HAVE TO LOOSE HOPE AT ALL, ITS JUST A MATTER O PHASE, WE MUST B DISSAPPOINTED N WE WE SHOULD BE BUT REMEMBER 1 THING WINNER  IS ONE WHO KEEPS ON TRYING DESPITE OF SEVERAL SET BACKS. SO KEEP UP SPIRITS.
OUR RESULT IS PAST NOW AND WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BUT WE CAN COVERUP FOR ALL THE LOSSES BY CLEARING IT NEXT TIME.JUST FORGET WAT HAS HAPPENED AND FOCUS ON WHAT NEXT.
ONCE WE QUALIFY NOBODY’S GONNA ASK US ABOUT THE PAST. SO BE COOL & RELAX AND GIVE YOUR BEST NOW AND WE WILL ROCK THIS TIME.
ALL THE BEST TO ALL. MAY GOD BLESS US.
1 Like

@ saurabh: Thanks for contributing..your words will surely inspire alot of students..thx :)

1 Like

AND THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR MAKING IT MOST POPULAR THREAD FOR TODAY!!! THANKS ALOT!! Hadn't thot this initiative would be liked and acknowledged by so many of you.. I really APPRECIATE!!!

2 Like

MANISH MEHTA (semi qualified) (58 Points)

HJKHJKHJKHK

meenal (article) (345 Points)

thanx vikas for motivating us. i truely appreciate ur effort.

nancy (student) (127 Points)

VIKAS U ROCK!!!U R DNG SUCH A GREAT WORK BY MOTIVATING D DEPRESSED MINDS. m also giving pcc 3rd attempt dis nov,ws v upset bt after reading all ur posts m feelin more confident . My heartiest thanks to u and BEST OF LUCK!!

nancy (student) (127 Points)

VIKAS U ROCK!!!U R DNG SUCH A GREAT WORK BY MOTIVATING D DEPRESSED MINDS. m also giving pcc 3rd attempt dis nov,ws v upset bt after reading all ur posts m feelin more confident . My heartiest thanks to u and BEST OF LUCK!!

Originally posted by :nancy
" VIKAS U ROCK!!!U R DNG SUCH A GREAT WORK BY MOTIVATING D DEPRESSED MINDS. m also giving pcc 3rd attempt dis nov,ws v upset bt after reading all ur posts m feelin more confident .
My heartiest thanks to u and BEST OF LUCK!!
Nancy we all rock...All the CA students ROCK!! But thats a very sweet gesture..i acknowledge it with the heartiest appreciation..n m glad it helped u.. all the best.. may u clear all the papers in this atempt!!
"

keyur (student[ca final]) (343 Points)

I fail in 7 time now u give some suggesstion for clearing my ca final exam ...

@ Keyur: The answer to this question depends on how well have u studied.. I think there is a serious self analysis required to be done.. You must self assess and find out what mistakes have you been making since last 7 times.. is it that u have already given up and u r not giving the attempts whole heartedly?? is it that ur studeis have been quantitative and not qualitative..no of hours of studies is not imp..no of hours of effective study is important..SELF BELIEF, POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND HARD WORK WITH QUALITATIVE STUDIES ARE KEY TO SUCCESS..

CHAITANYA (C.A.; C.S.) (90 Points)

Originally posted by :Vikas Kalyanshetty
" Hey all who could not clear PCC don't feel SORRY FOR YOURSELF...I am a CA Final Student I took 3 attempts to pass PE2 and still could clear 1st group of CA Final and one exemption in group 2 in my first attempt. and missed the 2nd group by few marks. SO  its not that if you couldn't clear means you are not good enough.

I FEEL you all deserve to be congratulated on the the fact that INSTITUTE HAVE CHOSEN YOU ALL TO LEARN A LITTLE MORE IN ORDER TO BE PERFECT IN YOUR FIELD AND SERVE THE CA COMMUNITY AND PUBLIC EVEN BETTER!!
"

Hey Thanks for motivating us

i failed in TAX

i got 34 in tax

revaluation works or not

@ Chaitanya: Reval may or may not work... chances are less but its worth a try.. cuz last year one of my frnd got 6 marks in reval n he cleared..its worth the money..go for it..i also have..

Ritvik (Intern/student) (22 Points)

Thnx VIkas!!! u really opened my eyes as i always thot that only rankholders and those who clear CA exams in first attempt are the leaders in d industry of Accounts/Finance....Now i m happy dat i wil stand in the market mainly  accordin to my abilities..

(Guest)

ur message r indeed eencouraging..............thanks a lot...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro