Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 3

Rishabh Mishra (C.A Final) (144 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

HIII FRIENDS.....IN MY OPINION WE HAVE TO BE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO RESIST SUCH REGULATIONS SINCE THE EMPLOYERS ARE FULLY EXPLOITING THE STUDENTS BY ALL MEANS THEY CAN....I THINK WE SHOULD MAKE A STUDENT UNION IN THE FORM OF A COMMUNITY IN THIS SITE...HAVING MEMBERS ALL THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE AGAINST THIS DECISION....THEN WE CAN COMMUNICATE BETWEEN OURSELVES AND PLAN FOR FURTHER ACTIONS......

sumit (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (479 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

i have send d mail to institue plz people....it ll take nt more then 5 miin to write mail to ca president...........our harrasment will never stop if we will not protest now........president @ icai.org

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

hello everybody

i had sent a mail to president asking some question regarding this matter at 01.14 pm today. but there is no reply till now. the email-id of president is president @ icai.in

i request al of you to send emails regarding this matter to president.

Rahim (Businessperson) (460 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Its a catch 22 sitauation. Lets be honest students are taking dummy in large numbers and the institute had to take some cruel decisins. But i feel ICAI is a one-direction institute who doesnt care about feedback.

@ anshu: Good Luck if you get a reply :D

Anandi (Student) (217 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Pin point of the rule of the ICAI is regarding transfer only. All other rules are just for the sake of quorum only.

I am against this rule. Transfer is the one and only HATHIYAR in the hands of an Article. But our institute has snatched away this only one means from us.

This decision of the institute will increase the harrashment for the Article. We all must protest for this.

Anandi (Student) (217 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

I myself had taken two transfer. If i would kept there in my first firm i must have gone mad. It was a well reputed firm in the city. I was the only one working article there all other are staff. My main principal was not there in most of the times in the office and i hav to work under another CA. Who was "Bihari Buddhi" and always try to irritate me despite of my sincere work. I have never taught to file the return. I was in most of the times given typing the case on the computer by my main principal also. Other girls which are the friend of my principal's daughter are on Open Dummy.

Then i was only left with TRANSFER option.

If this rule will remain there in force for some more days, I am sure that The Institute will snubbled up with Lots and lots complaints from articles for their Principals.

THIS RULE IS NOT JUSTIFIED REGARDING TRANSFER.

Harish Nagpal (Chartered Accountant) (94 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Satyam & maytas ka gussa students pe nikal rahi hain institute ....................karen koi bhare koi.

RAKESH (Almost CA) (2199 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

we should complain to the president of ICAI about these strict rules implemented on the students .............

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Harish bahi aapne toh jabardast socha hai aur co-relation bhi aapki jabardast hai.. waise ismai satyam aur mytas ki baat kaha se aa gayi

CA Viral Haria (PROPRIETOR) (170 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

so that means if i want to leave a small firm where the primcipal himself is advising me that i should join a big firm for better exposure. i wont be able to do it. I already got selected in a big firm and just the transfer formalities are left. so that means that i wont be able to take transfer?

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

hello everybody

i want to give a massege to the persons who eant to appreciate the institute's announcement about studnet's trasfer.

think once neither you nor your any relative is a CA , your son want to do CA. He joins a firm, in which he is exploited very much.

or he is not exploited, but you want that your son should join a big firm.

what will be ur re-action? please tell me.

kckinn (CA) (759 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Hi,

Some people are saying that ICAI came with this move to tackle those taking dummy articleship.

I want to know in what way can this move affect those doing dummy ? They can continue getting fake things done as before. If I am missing something, please let me know.

Replied 29 March 2009

Hey guys i have already taken termination on 25th march. havent submitted the form 109 in the institute. My new articles wil get registered on 6th april. Will i get aftected by this change

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Well Viral, you are lucky..... This is an opportunity and a loophole...All you guys wanting to take transfer can take a back dated transfer....... before 27th march......

Replied 29 March 2009

I gt a lifetym opportunity of doing my remaining articleship in E&Y... i really dont wanna miss it...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro