Easy Office
Easy Office

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 2

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Manoj. watever inst is doing thats for ur favour only. I can agree with you articleship time is really tuff time but trust me its the only time when you learn the work and CPE hours is mandatory for members not for Students. Because once you will be come to the job its very difficult to keep your touch with new updates so CPE hours is required.

Everybody have some up and downs but end of the day we have to see more positives

sumit (Article) (276 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

asish m u r right

shubha (articled student) (67 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

I think there is enough suffering in this world.. without the ICAI adding to it... Yaar.. Bass karo..someone come forward and save the poor sheep.. who get slaughtered in the name of articleship.. instead of reducing the tortorus period of 3 years they seem to be adding more to it... lets join hands and stop this nonsense..

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Lets discuss all the point one by one First point is related to transfer . Even i am agreed with you thats wrong because some time we need transfer i also bel inst will amend this rule very soon 2nd point related to transfer in first 6 month and last 12 month. I am highly supporting this point because in first 6 month we are doing our vouching only. If we will be get transfer again in the new firm we will do vouching only and in last 12 months we are really utilised our skill and our principle knew our skills very well, So he/she can utilise properly, if you will change the firm again you will not get quality work. (Exceptional are always) 3rd point they are talking abt Maintainance of diarly. I am wonder wats the problem in this. Its really in the favour of student even you come to know what you did and what you are suppose to do and compare with ur frnds and ask to ur principal for other areas too and continiously review yourself. Its really good step 4th point related to Proper record of attendance, work done, stipend to be submitted to the institute whenever asked for, Whats the problem in this, if you are dummy candidate than you will oppose otherwise you will never because its like a requirement nothing else. 5th and last point i say inst did partiallity with us, When we are studying still i remember my tutions was going till 10.15 to 10.30 and we are running for the office and in the evening its started from 5.00 and again we are running and most of the time we are getting difficulty in attending the tution. I said inst did the great thing for students and you guys are saying this is not good. Whats a problem. Now you guys are getting a time You know whats the biggest problem in us, If any body do some thing good also na we always think why he is doing good for me. Change your mentallity. If any body is hurted due to my comment i am sorry to them but think seriously and for long term watever inst is doing they are doing for better future only. Some people are syaing articleship is a problem. But brother this is the time when you learn from book you are never going to learn any thing always practicle experiance is required. I cant understand why most of the people are fearing for that I pround to be a CA and I pround on my Inst too. CA. Amit Daga

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Manmohan
"  
I completely agree with agonizing view of my fellows!
Already ICAI has provided numerous rights to CA, on the basis of which they were exploiting article like any thing. Now this new unethical right will made him more spiteful.......................Every article knows how employer treat him with excessive work load, late night task(some time whole night), long period outstation audit,....................... and even request for  leave and one tiny mistake of article turn them in to devil......................  God wonder .......what will be the excruciating condition of the new article, they have to tolerate for three year without any fault. I wonder what will happen to their studies.

This move of CA institute is really awful and unsafe.

I Really pray this new rule will change soon and CA institute will get a bit tranquil for Article, .........thefuture CAs....... .......... 

"

ravi_ (article -bonded labour- trainee)   (141 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Instead of taking direct and impractical actions like these , institute should concentrate on making their members(CA) more responsible towards them and be more professional, by not giving "Dummy". Dummy is not a one sided thing, Principal is the second half of this arrangment, so instead of harrasing students, they should raise the punishments on CA for being a part in this thing.

ravi_ (article -bonded labour- trainee)   (141 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Institutes intentions in doing this are good but the path they are taking is totally anti student/article.

They never look at the quality of study material they are providing like the one for accounts and strategic mgmt. and want students to not join coaching classes. simply look at the study of a/c's for PCC, they think that the student has all the time in world to read two gigantic books, half of which is never asked in exams.

Coaching classes provide students a platform where they can intract with other students n they are vry productive also. already classes start at 6:30 in the morning, what they want to prove by shifting the time one more f @ #$%^g hour backwards.

one more thing- A CA who is ready to give a Dummy can also easily certify that the student is attending training btwn 10:30 to 5:30, make a false diary n bla bla bla. so dummy is still not a problem.

ICAI of late has started taking hasty decesions, without considering/consulting everybody who will get effected.

Same thing happened in case of CPT scheme.

Decesion makers at ICAI lack a sense of far sightedness. Its functioning like a govt. Department, where the one who takes decesion is not completely aware of practical repurcussions of their rules.

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

To all those who find no fault with ICAI..... Please excuse me for saying this but perhaps you guys are blesses with what every articled student wants -- A nice boss.................... So, This thing is not for you.......You guys get leave as much as you want for exams, you are not tortured..... Perhaps some reference did it for you..... Perhaps your dad knows the CA very well..... Perhaps your dad is the CA........ But for us poor souls, seeking transfer was the only way out of this hell................... N ICAI has closed this too........None of us is cribbling about work diary and stipend and al..... It is the transfer part which is bothering us...... And ya, who ever wants to do protest the announcement of ICAI..... Can join me....I am going to definitely do it..... Dont know about you guys.......
1 Like

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Hey guys, lets just mail the president about our difficulties..... Of course it has to be anonymous.......... I have the presidents email id............ It is president @ icai.in
1 Like

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

by anonymous I mean, dont mention your registration no..... name is ok..... Please the more ppl protest, the better..Pls circulate the message....

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Our CAclub is so big that even one mail from each member can make a difference.

I request every one to please excuse from blogging for 3 min and send a mail to institute protesting the transfer rule, if member thinks it is unjust.

1 Like

Jitender (Chartered Accountant) (8724 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

we have to protest against the transfer procedure.

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

I think the maximum as well minimum hour of work should be 35 hours in a week, and student must be provided transfer facility for limited time i.e. 2 time in 3.5 year.

all other provision are tolerable !!

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

Hello Everybody.
I see the decision of the institute about the Ban on termination as a TUGLAKI FARMAAN.
you will say why i say so?
i want to say it because, sometimes the termination from articleship becomes the boundation to articled assistant.
some CAs make exploitation of articled assistants, in this case he had only one option i.e. termination from articleship training, but the principal says, "i will not grant termination to u". and also says that he is well wisher to that articled assistant. (They take timing of articled assistants about 12-14 hours in a day, and donot pay stipend also or take back in cash. they use bad words to articled assistants on requesting for termination. they treate the articled assistants as SLAVES)
now when the institute has banned the terminiation, the above said type CAs will make more exploitaion of articled assistant.
i think it is little good step of the institute, in regard to dummy articled assistant. But the institute should also consider full (or even extra ) time articled assistant.
i hope the institute will change this ruling in near future. or if the institute does not change it, many good student will give up CA course, as they have many more options rather than becoming CA.

A____ __A (Student All-ways) (275 Points)
Replied 28 March 2009

I hate ICAI from bottom of my heart for this rule.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: