Easy Office
Easy Office

Ban on Transfer

Page no : 4

CA Viral Haria (PROPRIETOR) (170 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

my transfer wont take place before 27th march.. coz i havent franked my form 102.. only my termination wil take place b4 tht date.., wil that do?

Abhishek (student) (23 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Originally posted by :C.A Amit Daga
" Harish bahi aapne toh jabardast socha hai aur co-relation bhi aapki jabardast hai.. waise ismai satyam aur mytas ki baat kaha se aa gayi "

HELLO THERE. WELL MR MODERATOR, YOU HAVE 3 DEGREES IN YOUR KITTY, HOW DO U SUPPOSE U COMPLETD THEM WHILST CONTINUING WITH URE ARTICLESHIP WHICH TAKES AWAY 12-14 HOURS OF THE DAY? NO OFFENCE, JUS TRYING TO PROVE MY POINT. IM WORKING WITH ONE OF THE BIG 4'S, (3 I MEAN) AND LIFE IS NOT EASY HERE.DURING YEAR ENDS, IVE NOT GONE HOME B4 12 FOR MONTHS AND EVEN DURING THE REST OF THE YEAR IM NEVER HOME B4 8. WHAT ON EARTH IS THE INSTITUTE DOING BOUT THESE REGULATIONS OF 35 HOURS OF WORK FOR ARTICLES? ARTICLES ARE MADE TO DO THE WORK OF ASSISTANT MANAGERS AS WELL AS A PEONS WORK. AND HOW ABOUT A GENUINE CASE WHERE SOMEONE LIKE ME, WHO HATES AUDIT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART WANTS TO TAKE A TRANSFER TO A TAX FIRM. BUDDY CONSIDER ALL URE ACES B4 PUTTING THEM FORWARD
1 Like

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Well, mr Abhishek... You have hit the bulls eye..... The Moderator is really gonna have a real tough time answering your questions........ my fingers are crossed for his answer......
1 Like

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Guys, We all share the same problems...... Anyone wants to join this orkut community can join..... Let us see what organised protests can do...... https://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=60525966&refresh=1

CA MAYUR RUPARELIYA (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (284 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

IT IS A VERY UNFAVOURABLE DICISION WHICH IS TAKEN BY THE ICAI. AFTER CLEAR  CPT THE STUDENTS NORMALLY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF WORK . SO THEY CAN'T GET  ARTICLESHIP IN A BIG FIRM BECAUSE OF THEIR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. SO THEY HAVE TO CHOOSE ANY SMALL FIRM  BUT AFTER SIX MONTHS OR LATER AFTER ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE THE HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOOSE BIG  C.A. FIRM.  AFTER PCC OR IPCC. SO THE BAN ON TRANSFER IS A VERY UNFAVOURABLE DICISION WHICH IS TAKEN BY THE ICAI. IN SMALL FIRM THE STUDENT CAN'T LEARN VERY BIG OR SENSITIVE AUDIT WORK OF MULTI NATIONAL COMPANIES & LISTED COMPANIES.

SO THIS IS VERY RIDICULOUS.

Himanshu (Student) (94 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

itz violation of HUMAN RIGHTS.............. 

if an article joined a small firm because of lack of recruitment in big & mid-size firms.....n later on  he/she wants 2 shift to a good firm in order 2 get more exposure.... the article simply cannot take a transfer because of such strict regulations....

the article will be deprived of enough exposure of audits ,taxation etc..... THE ICAI should take this point seriously n remove d ban of transfer or restrict the limitation to 2 transfers per article.....

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

i am fully agreed with u mayur

however if one CPT passed student get articleship in a big firm, the work taken by him will be like peon work. a student can not know in advance the behaviour of his principal.

i think every student should be given a chance to take termination from his pricipal atleast once duting his articleship training. some students like me are very much harrassed. and also not granted termination by the CA. now the institute has given them a license to exploit the articled assistant more.

i think some CAs (who treat their artlced assistant as SLAVES) would thank the institute for granting this license.

Bunty Rohra (Profession) (46 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

ya I Totally Agree With The People Expressing Their Views Above. And I Also Say That ICAI

Replied 29 March 2009

do u think the institute will change this rule?

plz send "YES" , "NO" or "CAN"T SAY"

to me as PM

Replied 29 March 2009

In the news letter of march-2009, the president of the ICAI said "You would benefit greatly in your career if you take articleship training seriously rather than obligatory." He also said, " Student would always remain on the top of my agenda this year."

President Ji, please tell me how can an articled assistant take his training seriously rather than obligatory when u made so much woundations on articled assistants.
student were remain on the top of your agenda this year, it has not became one year sir Ji.

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

what a irony

CA article does not has as much right as a  ordinary labour.

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

will this new regulations dont allow students to take genuine transfer even 2 get better opportunities.....?????

1 of those who want 2 get better opportunities is myself .... i was planning 2 go 4 better prospects after this june exms... so that i can have gud experience of other big firms also....

there r many small n medium sized firms where d work at office is regular stringent type.... either only audits or just filing returns.... nothing else....

further in small cities we don't get corporate experience.... which is again n important area of knowledge 4 new CA's in this growing economy....

GREAT INJUSTIC TO STUDENTS......

Harish Nagpal (Chartered Accountant) (94 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Are it all  your fault .................................... your parents are not chartered accountant 

Harish Nagpal (Chartered Accountant) (94 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Actually after satyam episode ,every body is blaming the institute for not giving proper type of training ,but what can institute do ............ 40 or rather 50% of students are doing dummy articleship. Every body in last one year of articleship is taking dummy & going to Delhi & other places for coaching.   Institute rceived maximum no of forms this year for transfer of articleship as per some sourse.                .................................................Though I personally feel it is harsh for genuine students 

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

But i thnk icai should take actions on students taking transfer 4 dummy..... n not on genuine students.... after this regulation i find my dream in trouble...???? plz help what shall i do.....

How shall i take transfer if i want 2 go 4 better prospects????

is icai have any provison 4 this ??????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: