Easy Office
Easy Office

Appeal to the girls & respective admin of club

Page no : 3

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

CA dhiraj only enjoying all comments here, he dont want to be part of this agitation.

(Guest)

hi guys.i was reading all ur comments ,poor admin he gave us a proffesional platform to discuss and clarify our doubts,u people r after admin like anything, and if in pursuing its goal admin wants to earn money then whats the harm,u people can very well ignore that particular advertisement and keep doing ur wrk for which u r here,y r u so bothered.........................even admin has to earn bread and butter...................................devil

2 Like

(Guest)

Dhiraj, thats the problem here..... they just take it all.... they dont act upon it, by improving it.....

They act like the indian government... functioning very badly...... but there are good things as well...... you dont have a choice so you stick with it...... if you complain your mouth is closed..... if you get a choice as compared to this you will surely like to jump out.....

Regards

Suzane D

(Guest)

Agitation is needed when an injustice is met against someone. But it seems that girls here are like rebels without any cause.

CA CWA CS MBAYashoda Meenawala (DGM ( Fin )with a BIG MNC)   (130 Points)

Ha ha ha  Pooja yes it can be possible, as I have seen this type of Moves by the Admins even this time when CA Final results were being

Postponed & some people were posting all the Contents of Some case filed against ICAI & again what I had seen that such information

was being posted with all necessary background evidence material like case no, Court where the cases were filed & all such things, But

anyway it the porogative of the Admins as running this site is thier Investment & every Investor after a certain level of customer base shall

see to encash the maximum profit & not care for the customers / Members &  which Caclub is been probably doing, I feel some other

association should come up whit some Platform like this & many here are ready to navigate this club.

I need to know howmany can honestly tell that they would go away from club if they get something similar to this, & if I get atleast 100 yes

be sure I will take up to spend my own money for the benifit of students

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)

Come on people,what Disha is talking about the cookies in ur browser and that stuff is true. Clear your cookies. Also nothing in this world is free,admins also have to pay for the server space they are occupying to provide us with this opportunity to share our knowledge. Also they cant control the ads coming up which is different for every one,it is automated. Why blame them? 

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Mohd Atir Siddique

Come on people,what Disha is talking about the cookies in ur browser and that stuff is true. Clear your cookies. Also nothing in this world is free,admins also have to pay for the server space they are occupying to provide us with this opportunity to share our knowledge. Also they cant control the ads coming up which is different for every one,it is automated. Why blame them? 

Exactly ! Blame the cookies. Just delete them from your browser and the ads will disappear. Why blame that poor chap called as admin who, infact works day and night to filter the undesirable content on the website ?

(Guest)

Mr Veeral Gandhi, are you a replacement send by the admin to control this post......

Just similar like CA Ankur Khandelwal send by admin to comment on my profile just after starting the post....

Regards

Suzane D

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)

Till now I never find any advertisement like this in CCI my doubt is wen I find online user  ... it is not possible that Admin is always online.. so that in absense of him may be these r going...

See it is not a charitable site.. Admin gave a good chance to share knowledge...

When u open the site without login these problems r coming...

U pay 399 permonth or 999 per quarter U ll never see posts like this.....

If any thing comes free o cost... every persons will find mistakes

Don't Blame Admin.. becoz of this site many people  will learn accounts and many subject related to CA and practical doubts....

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)

this is for you both Pooja and Suzane 

I was asked that why that ICAI post was deleted and all happened wid certain profiles, when there was criticism..

Let me tell you, MANMOHAN SINGH is a genuinely nice person, following his personal ethics and believing in high values.. But today, he's the one of the most criticised PMs across the world... This is because, his own country doesnt respect him...

Forget about he being involved in any scam, some scams or damn in every scam.., but he's being blamed for everything and everytime...

The same you are trying to do.. You dont have exact idea, whether such posts or advt are posted by CCI  admin or not., wether they allow this or not, you dont know.., stilll you are acusing them only...

Similarily, there are some issues with ICAI too.., but this is not the way to complain.. You are not complaining, but entertaining others.. You are actually making non-ca community people believe that ICAI is worthless.., just because it disappointed you... You are displaying its negativity for your own personal disgracefulness....

And any such thing, should not be entertained at any cost.. So, that post might have been deleted.. Earlier too, ICAI has been criticised, but not this way and not in this manner...

1 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Suzane D

Mr Veeral Gandhi, are you a replacement send by the admin to control this post......

Just similar like CA Ankur Khandelwal send by admin to comment on my profile just after starting the post....

Regards

Suzane D

Suzanne, you seem to be schizophrenic. That is all I can say about you.

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)

this is for you both Pooja and Suzane 

I was asked that why that ICAI post was deleted and all happened wid certain profiles, when there was criticism..

Let me tell you, MANMOHAN SINGH is a genuinely nice person, following his personal ethics and believing in high values.. But today, he's the one of the most criticised PMs across the world... This is because, his own country doesnt respect him...

Forget about he being involved in any scam, some scams or damn in every scam.., but he's being blamed for everything and everytime...

The same you are trying to do.. You dont have exact idea, whether such posts or advt are posted by CCI  admin or not., wether they allow this or not, you dont know.., stilll you are acusing them only...

Similarily, there are some issues with ICAI too.., but this is not the way to complain.. You are not complaining, but entertaining others.. You are actually making non-ca community people believe that ICAI is worthless.., just because it disappointed you... You are displaying its negativity for your own personal disgracefulness....

And any such thing, should not be entertained at any cost.. So, that post might have been deleted.. Earlier too, ICAI has been criticised, but not this way and not in this manner...

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)

Dear All,

I Respect Suzane Thoughts That He Posted Here. & For All.

Next is, Please Stop This Discussion & Conclusion Will Not Come Just If You Guys Discuss What is Right & What Wrong.

Please Stops All These War of Comments.

One Thing I Want to Let You Know That is Not a Problem of Cookies or net or Browser.

But Whatever May be, Please Dont Fight With Words, Just Concentrate on relevant Issues, & Pick Positive Things & leave Negative Things.

Its All on Upto You.

So Please Conclude This matter.

Thanks to all.

My Blessing With all of You.

Regards,

CA Ayush Agrawal

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)

Miss CA finlist there are so many options available for bread & butter , but why admin choosing such abusing type of options

CA CWA CS MBAYashoda Meenawala (DGM ( Fin )with a BIG MNC)   (130 Points)

Yes Mr CA Ramchandani, Me being a member of all the 3 Institutes, I can tell you that ICAI working like a Pvt Ltd Company & All the cases what Pooja or Suxane or anybody for that matter is refering are the cases filed at Karnataka & chennai courts.

Even the ICAI is not ready to Improve. Even this time same type of Marking & Results System is adopted by ICAI, but here We have come to support suzane & all the female members on the Vulgarity of this club & not discuss more on the case,

If you really want to know all the facts of those cases do mail me on yasmin98200 @ gmail.co & be sure I will send you all copies of the Case scriptts as filed in several courts.

So now lets restrict ourselves upto the issue raised by Suzane & the Commercial way of dealing of the Admins

Join CCI Pro