Easy Office
Easy Office

Appeal to the girls & respective admin of club

Page no : 2

DISHA SHAH (professional) (1618 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

IT EXPERTS  WILL CONFIRM  ME LETS WAIT......

1 Like

(Guest)

Mr Rahul,

what is positive on this site.... is this positive.....

tomorrow if you find these type of things going on in yur society will you look at the positive side or start grumbling that kids are being spoiled.....

Here also new ipcc students joinig are kids only of 16yrs only....

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)

Originally posted by : DISHA SHAH

ITS NOT SO

ITS GOOGLE ADS DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU SEARCH  AND WHAT IN YOUR SEARCH HISTRY IN YOUR BROWSER WHICH RELATED  YOU SHOW .

FOR EXAMPLE BEFORE SOME DAYS I SEARCH NAPTOOL WEBSITE AND SEE MANY PRODUCTS SO WHEN I OPENED CACLUB I  SAW NAPTOOL ADVERTISEMENTS WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT

IF YOU DONT  BELIVIE TRY IT

FURTHER I  CLARIFY THAT "ITS NOT DECIDED  BY CACLUB OWNER "

Miss  disha shah & Veeral gandhi both you are saying right its happen, but whatever posted by suzane D is also very correct... its for only MONEY......... i agree with you when i goes on healthkart,than for some days healthkart site links was coming , but its a magic of tecnology, while CCI is doing only for  MONEY .....& its not a professionlism......

I think you are not a regular use of this site, otherwise you understand this matter better....

Links which comes by brower history(or say by google teconogy) remains only for few days And this remains only On particular PC , Whilethis Indian dating & other dirty vedio links are here regularly from last many days & coming on everybody"s PC

SO its not a fair presentation by CCI...

1 Like

(Guest)

Now disha, please enjoy.... this advertisement is now on the top of the page of this forum only.....

Enjoy it

All the partipant of the forum watch it....

(Guest)

The advertisement is appearing because of the keywords we are using. Now don't expect me to be explicit about it.

2 Like

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)

install the above mentioned addon on your browser and its working try....

(Guest)

Mr Veeral Gandhi,

Its not because of the keywords we are using....

But its a slider and if you try refreshing you will see it surely.....

Regards

Suzane D

(Guest)

Mr Rahul,

are you trying to say we should just live with it......  What you are trying to do is covering the problem superficially.

The main motive of starting this forum is to remove the problem from its roots.... This advertisement is just a reason for starting the forum.... the main motive is that  we are trying to convey to caclub admin that stop your money making practice and do some benifit for the students as well so that you dont loose what you have started.....

Regards

Suzane D

Pooja https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ad-killer/ click on this and install it in your mozilla browser if u are using mozilla after installing this addon software on your browser you'll be able to block those annoying adds.

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)

hahaha... i am enjoying the discussion a lot.., and clicking LIKES for each comment i like for the funny element they contain...

people, you all are professionals, why do you need to bother for any advertisement being posted on any page, just concentrate on your work.., share and exchange the knowledge, thats it.. no person is forcing us to click on those advertisements..

and please, such advertisements are there on every other page of other sites, may it be yahoo, gmail, facebook, etc.. there, we do avoid them and concentrate on our work...

the same thing can be done here, just avoid them., why would they disturb you anyhow??

1 Like

CA CWA CS MBAYashoda Meenawala (DGM ( Fin )with a BIG MNC)   (130 Points)

To all friends here.

I endorse the views of Ms suzane, Pooja Mr Ramchandani & all others with the like views,

When we are online on Caclub even during office hours for some help on professional subject & suddenly this type of Ads crop up & also

ladies & gents collegues being to gather it gvs an opportunity to the cheap menatlity people,  specially Lower class males to pass some or

the other unwanted remark & also it could happen the through the Glass pane of our cabin if this type of Pictures are seen by the other

mates & junior staff or class 4 workers, then without knowing that it is the Site owners who are pushing this type of Ads, They may get a

feeling that we have an interest in this type of views & ultimately creating a bad message about we high profiled people

3 Like

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)

Relax., its ADMIN.., they face such things daily and regularly... some appreciate their work while some criticize..., so they have this habit of bearing it all..

They wont remove such posts or profiles specifically for just raising such issues..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA Dhiraj Ramchandani

people, you all are professionals, why do you need to bother for any advertisement being posted on any page, just concentrate on your work.., share and exchange the knowledge, thats it.. no person is forcing us to click on those advertisements..

and please, such advertisements are there on every other page of other sites, may it be yahoo, gmail, facebook, etc.. there, we do avoid them and concentrate on our work...

the same thing can be done here, just avoid them., why would they disturb you anyhow??

I completely agree with Dheeraj...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Pooja

Suzane I think when the admins wil notice this post, instead of removing this problem from the root, they will remove our profile & posts from the roots. :P

Why you are being so cynical ? You are projecting admins as tyrants !

Join CCI Pro