Easy Office
Easy Office

Appeal to the girls & respective admin of club

Page no : 5

CA CWA CS MBAYashoda Meenawala (DGM ( Fin )with a BIG MNC)   (130 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

Mr Ayush your Comment says that you know that Pooja & Suzan are one & the same ? then does it mean that Caclub allows creating of multiple  / fake ids also ? If thats the real Fact then How do people animate & also Club admins make a false claim of having    9 + lakhs members, according to the post of MR Ayush if we lay acalculation of real active members & also considering that even 50% of the balance student members have double ids then the membership of CAclub is just about 4 - 5 Lakhs. So again a matter that CACLUB is misguiding the students & members of its wide presence.  A POINT TO PONDER SERIOUSLY

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)

Originally posted by : Pooja

Mr. Lokesh, u also started supporting admins..??

I did not expect this from you.

Are u all receiving threats from them or u all are from Admin only..??

i thanked to both of you..pooja you are very aggressive indeed.. u change ur mentality about persons very frequently

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)

Now this is irritating yaar..

I mean, everything is sorted now, still the discussion is going on and the blame game, bla bla bla..

Are these profiles fake or real ones? I mean, they dont seem to have any sort of other work but to sit and repeat "scared of admins" and all?? lol..

Grow up girls and move on..

(Guest)

Mr. Lokesh, u also started supporting admins..??

I did not expect this from you.

Are u all receiving threats from them or u all are from Admin only..??

Pooja, after reading this, I am reminded of yesteryear actress, Parvin Babi, who thought that Amitabh Bachchan, Bill Clinton and FBI wanted to kill her. That is why she confined herself to her home and never ventured outside it. Coincidentally, she too was a schizophrenic !

*JaiNitH KuMaR* (*Aspire Then Inspire* !!)   (217 Points)

Yes Rahul I was saying the same thing, u people are trying to cool down the things before it comes to the notice of other people.

Pooja wat do  u mean by dis huh..?? U really wanna make a isue about dis..?

Do u want our juniour's to get to knoe dat dis site is not completely professional..as d ad's r der huh ?

It's better if u cool down as d admin have done der work by removing such ad's.. I hope dey dont do dis type of thing again..!!

Regards

Jainith

Avoid her guys., she seems like just the attention seeker..

(Guest)

Mr Dhiraj,

Please read all the comments which have come before...... I had very clearly specified in my previous post that the advertisement was only a vehicle to start the forum....

The actual motive is to tell the admin we are fed up of your advertisements and going through yourr money making motives... get a break and do some community service....

Regards

Suzane D

Oye suzane., chill maar yaar.. i didnt say anything to you..

CA CWA CS MBAYashoda Meenawala (DGM ( Fin )with a BIG MNC)   (130 Points)

mR dHIRAJ fOR YOUR iNFM i AM A dgm AT A VERY BIG mnc IN bANGALORE & HAVE NO INTENTION OR IDEA OF BLAME GAME, BUT CAN SAY THAT WHATEVER ISSUE TAKEN BY SUZANE WAS WORTH THE FACT & CREDIT. OK IT CAN BE THAT THOSE GIRLS BEING YOUNG BLOOD COULD GET AGGRESSIVE BUT LETS SEE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF IT. ISSUE TAKEN BY THEM IS CORRECT

THIS REMARK OF POSITIVITY IS FOR ALL THOSE WHO WAS TEACHING POSITIVISM, NOW WHY DONT YOU TAKE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF SUZANE & POOJA BUT HAVE STARTED CRITICISING HER WITH SUZANE.

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)

Pooja are you  against CCI's OR  against on such ad's on CCI ..??????..............

(Guest)

Mr. lokesh i do agree there r other ways to earn bread and butter bt i guess v all r matured proffessionals out here and v know our abc very well.......................these adds r here that does not mean all of us will start visiting these sites...................i think u all r making mountain  out of a molehill..........................one shud b like arjuin who had a goal and did not pay attention to other distracting things...................and sorry for late reply..........

1 Like

(Guest)

Pooja dont worry  because any person dying in a war for freedom is called a freedom fighter.....

1 Like

(Guest)

but seriously i was really enjoying this tussle going on here.....................after long hrs of studying this was refreshing or may b is refreshing..................................devil...............oops thread closed....................i missed the major part of discussion...................crying...........

1 Like

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)

Why  u ppeople takking this is as a serious discussion and made 70 more replys nd still sending... there r many topics who really want to dicuss... people u r not answeing them who really need help from us.. who have trust on us.... that we will help... talking about this silly topic is not a fair..

Yes we agreee CCI post about dating site...So what?? it doesnt mean to ask to join on it or its not a personal mail from CCI ok??

If u open FB there r many more sites like this but u ppl never ask the admin.. can all ppl stop disussion pls?

1 Like

Join CCI Pro