Easy Office
Easy Office

Appeal to the girls & respective admin of club

Page no : 4

*JaiNitH KuMaR* (*Aspire Then Inspire* !!)   (217 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

After looking at all the comments i thought of googling about ad's.. Then i came to knoe that some ad's are not placed by admin of the site dey r picked by d cookies..

The ad's which are not placed by the admin will show as the ad's not by this site..!!

So if u don feel comfortable with the ads shown on any website u can remove those throught the AD BLOCKER PLUS.. If the ad's r not by the admin..!!

Just refer the link for more quries..

https://www.littletechiethings.com/2012/06/how-to-remove-ads-not-by-this-site.html

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8192 Points)

CCI's most comments award goes to this forum :Pno Professionals wasting precious time on this baseless comments war forum

1 Like

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)

Dear All, This Matter is Concluded by Our Respected Admin.

& All Such Ad Has Been Removed From Our Best Site Ever.

Now Please Stop. & Concentrate on Your Work

Thanks,

CA Ayush Agrawal

Ya ayush i don find any such ad's now..:) smileyyes

(Guest)

I Dont know how come all negative comments about this ads are by males & all those comments for the post are by females.....

Is this coincidence or something else

Is this schizophrenic attitude or its a attitude for the benifit of the girls on this forum......

(Guest)

Now friend tell me how come has these ads vanished.... has everybody deleted their browser history and started using CACLUB again or is it that the advertisement was controlled by CACLUB??????

The admin in a attempt to resolve this post and finish has himself given the fool proof conclusive evidence that ads appearing on CACLUB can be controlled by them....

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)

Originally posted by : CA AYUSH AGRAWAL

Dear All, This Matter is Concluded by Our Respected Admin.

& All Such Ad Has Been Removed From Our Best Site Ever.

Now Please Stop. & Concentrate on Your Work

Thanks,

CA Ayush Agrawal

Yeah, now  there are not such type of ad's ..... reason may be whatever but we dont such ad's again............its a humble request............

Yes.. Obivously any  ad's given on any site can be controlled by the admin..!! But some ad's are not choosen by the admin..

In this case i think admin has corrected his mistake..and blocked such ad's..yes

Regards

Jainith

(Guest)

Pooja not only your id.... but this post will never be put into popular discussion because by evening neither this post will be available nor you will find me on CACLUB.

Bye friends, as i know im short lived on CACLUB

Regards

Suzane D

Originally posted by : Pooja

All those who were saying that this is google ad or this is related to browser search or cookies, now why has this ad suddenly disappeared?

This means some of the people replying here are from the admin or owners.

Now I am 200% sure my profile will be deleted.

pooja & suzane both you are looking  betting very aggresivelly , what is aim of this forum, i think aim is to removance such ad's & future prevention.....leave blamming enjoy that ultimately removed & i hope ADMIN will take care such issues.

Ayush & Rahul, if u r not interested then why r u so scared and trying to stop us??

U go and do ur work and let us decide what work we have.

Dear One,

Please Go Through My Comment That i Commented Very Before Deleting These Ads by Admin.

Please.on This Link Page My 3rd Comment.

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=222034&offset=6#.UGRAJbIgcl8

Originally posted by : CA Lokesh Pokharna (Jain)

All those who were saying that this is google ad or this is related to browser search or cookies, now why has this ad suddenly disappeared?

This means some of the people replying here are from the admin or owners.

Now I am 200% sure my profile will be deleted.

pooja & suzane both you are looking  betting very aggresivelly , what is aim of this forum, i think aim is to removance such ad's & future prevention.....leave blamming enjoy that ultimately removed & i hope ADMIN will now opt preventive maintenance concept..

They Were Discussing on Actually Real Issue Related to Site.

Thanks to Them.

But They Diverted Their Discussion Towards....

Even May be They are One & Same Person.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Suzane D

Now friend tell me how come has these ads vanished.... has everybody deleted their browser history and started using CACLUB again or is it that the advertisement was controlled by CACLUB??????

The admin in a attempt to resolve this post and finish has himself given the fool proof conclusive evidence that ads appearing on CACLUB can be controlled by them....

But, why don't you take it in a positive way ? It also means that they are committed to :

1. Maintain professionalism at all costs and;

2. Satisfaction of club members' desire is their ultimate aim.

And I am sure that they would not even delete your accounts.

There is a saying in India that even a mother would not serve her child unless he asks for . Here, same case applies. They gave you what you asked for. Earlier, they were ignorant about your desires. But, instead of taking things in a positive way, you still see the world through a jaundiced eye...

Yes Rahul I was saying the same thing, u people are trying to cool down the things before it comes to the notice of other people.

How Can You say Tha, I n Only I Posted This Link in Another Forum.

Plz Check This

/forum/a-request-please-to-admin-222042.asp

ya ayush , very thanks to them for taking this issue....

Join CCI Pro