EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

WHY? STUDENTS R TAKING DUMMY ARTICLES...?

Page no : 8

Rajesh Kumar (Student) (211 Points)
Replied 13 April 2009

Hey Guys.

There are lots of things goes wrongs in our way but sometimes you have to agree with that.Better to go on top at authorative leval  and change the things.Some time we have start liking things we hate. Now regarding dummy articleship whoever can get it , its good but only when you are not pacticing after clearing CA. Not every CA practice right? Lot of them are in job at higher position. I know one person like this who cleared CA while on Job i.e. by taking dummy. He is doing well in his job. Also kind of knowledge he is having is awesome. 

Regards

Rajesh

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 13 April 2009

hmmmm rajesh u are right

as articleship is not so beneficial for those who are goin to do job as compared to those who will gonna opt practice

but to do something by abiding the regulations and law is wat we should do

and do not go for dummy

as the institute has not specified that articleship is only  for future practising people

and yes it is crime .........

Replied 15 April 2009

Originally posted by :RAVI KHANAL
" hmmmm rajesh u are right
as articleship is not so beneficial for those who are goin to do job as compared to those who will gonna opt practice
but to do something by abiding the regulations and law is wat we should do
and do not go for dummy
as the institute has not specified that articleship is only  for future practising people
and yes it is crime .........
"

Hi Ravi

Thats our system. You are not thief despite 100 robbary untill you are caught. We know lot of  things are against systems and law. Still we do it. I very much agree with you that the plateform on which we are discussing itself wrong but still we are doing right? As you read from various comments There are  goods CAs and Bad CAs if you are stuck with good CA thats your good luck, but what if otherwise..

And one more interested thing I ll share with you. I know one CA  frim where one of my friend is working. thats CA 's  daughter though articlee in her father firm but only seen during weekend for one or two hour... Dont you think burdon of such student come to other article student who are working from 9 to 9 under those CA who give dummy articleship to their near and dear.

So I ll stick again to my statement If you get dummy thats good. Try to find out core accounting job in some public Limted company (if it is Mfg co. than Bingo). The knowledge you get from such company is more than sufficent than articleship.

But I dont strictly  recommend them to practice.

Infact ICAI should make this rule of articleship after Final as someone mentioned with rather more strict rule and one can practice only after articleship gets over.

For Example

1st Pass CPT

2nd Pass IPCC

3rd Pass Final   (you become CA but you cant practice of your own)

4th  3 Year Hard Practical training as articlee (aftter this you can Practice as ACA)

After 5 year You can become Fellow Member

I request everyone to give pros and cons of such Scheme if it become in force

thanks & regards

Rajesh

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 15 April 2009

hey rajesh... ur view is correct.. but small correction from my side...

after becoming CA, no one want to do 3yrs of articles.. and at that they have full bookish knowledge.. soo decrease the period of articles...

otherwise.. after pcc.. join for articles who want to do practice in future..

who want to do job.. without even partial practice.. they can continue as usual with out articles...

this is just my view on ur opinion....

Replied 15 April 2009

yeah tanuja u are right

earlier the same used to happen in p2

and now in ipcc student have an option to do it after givin single or both groups of ipcc

Replied 15 April 2009

yeah tanuja u are right

earlier the same used to happen in p2 and it was indeed very good

and now in ipcc student have an option to do it after clearing  single or both groups of ipcc

rest it is ca curriculam and ICAI officials are i think bound to change it every year

and we are ready to suffer .......

Replied 15 April 2009

yeah... for them its good... but what abt pcc students.. we r suffering bcoz of those rules...

Replied 15 April 2009

yaar rajesh u are correct to some extent but i will stick to my views that dummy is a crime

yaar jo chij shortcut se ki jati hain uska result chahe kabhi bhi mile good nahi hoga

Rajesh i do not feel that anybody who has come across dificulties of ca exaination will opt for doin 3.5 years articleship after passing ca finals at a rate prescribed by the ICAI ( mere Rs 1000)

instead i recommend:

pass Subjective CPT ( not objective)

pass PCC / IPCC

Then do 2 years articleship

pass CA FINALS

THEN DO 1 YEAR ARTICLE TRAINING OR INDUSTRAIL TRAINING

i had a very strong urge to do industrail training but as we PCC passed students are not left with any training period after appearing for finals we cannot do it

and before finals we cannot do it as in the last year our area of imprtance will be taking clases and indusries do not allow taking clases in industrail training

this is what i have to suffer after passing through pcc instead of P2

Replied 15 April 2009

here the problem is mainly for pcc students... not for IPCC AND PE-II..  about industrial training (bcoz they cant do before final exam, no time) and before pcc articles...

Replied 15 April 2009

hmmmmm only pcc students will suffer

Replied 15 April 2009

Originally posted by :RAVI KHANAL
" hmmmmm only pcc students will suffer "

Hi Ravi

Hi Tanuja

I think thats great  article should be started after passing pcc but it should have option as you said that if you want to do practice and take it for 3.5 year or finish 2 year to appear for Final..

I think than PCC student also will not suffer because after PCC We atleast get to extent knowledge and recognition that at least our employer will treat us better and obviously we will make lesser mistakes and take less time to finish assigned job.. 2nd employer will also have little fear that if  they tourble articlee more there are chances we might go for employment elsewhere. because I have seen even PEII passed out also are in great demand

Thanks for the reply

Regards

Rajesh

Replied 15 April 2009

to rajesh,

may be u r right.. but PCC students cant go for industrial training which is soo benificial to us.. bcoz before final they are going to complete articles..  we have a option to go industrial training before final exams.. but how can we go before the exams..

Replied 16 April 2009

Hi Tanuja

I did not get you..

2 year before final exam and 1.5 year after final exam.

I think we need to post this discussion under New heading "Prosposed scheme of CA by CA Students" Than there will be more feedback also.

Regards

Rajesh

Replied 16 April 2009

hi rajesh...

u r worng yaar... before pcc 18months.. before final exams remaining 2 yrs... i guess... u dont know abt this schedule...

Replied 16 April 2009

Hi Tanuja

You mean to say in present scheme we have 2 year industrial training also after articleship. is that what you meant?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: