EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

WHY? STUDENTS R TAKING DUMMY ARTICLES...?

Page no : 7

Jitender (Chartered Accountant) (8724 Points)
Replied 10 April 2009

period of articleship is too long

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 11 April 2009

u r right............ jitender

CA Mayank (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 11 April 2009

Mr Sreejith. T

u r Ca . u say icai never invited u in person to join this course. let me tell u that no course in this world invites u in person. if u think in such a way i am sorry to say that u have not seen the outside world. before joining the office no one knows how the partner is. what do u mean by good place. how can u evaluate any organisation just by seeing its turnover only. how is the staff and how is senior management u come to know after joining only or else u r astrologer.

u r talking about MNC first tell in how many attemts u cleared final and how much u r earning presently. how much leave u got and what were your office timing.

for your kind information i joined in a big firm. the partner showed me their cataloge which is showing they are having work regarding amalgamation, absorption, big clients, and international client and following their accounting standard. he told me all such things.

after joing i found they never had this above mentioned work.

tell me in this case how do i know before joining that firm is good or bad.

when i took termination he for better exposure he signed 1 and half month delayed due to which my final attempt got posponded by 6 month. what should i do against such CA who are big black spot on the name of icai

CA Mayank (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 11 April 2009

as i told i was in big firm the type of work was given to me is to fill the electricity bill, telephone bill of the house of principal. he told me to go and take signature of his wife on the cheques. go and get the ink filled in printer cartridge. and this is not the case of my firm it is the case in many firms. it is not like that i am not having knowledge in first year i am able to do defered tax and MAT to 70-80% extent and dumping of ITR6 then also i have been giving such type of work.

one day he told my article friend to take cloth and clean the whole office and furniture in it.

r such type of work is supposed to be done by the article student. how the article student will know before joining that he has to do such work.

please answer Mr. Sreejith

Replied 11 April 2009

Originally posted by :Mayank
" Mr Sreejith. T
u r Ca . u say icai never invited u in person to join this course. let me tell u that no course in this world invites u in person. if u think in such a way i am sorry to say that u have not seen the outside world. before joining the office no one knows how the partner is. what do u mean by good place. how can u evaluate any organisation just by seeing its turnover only. how is the staff and how is senior management u come to know after joining only or else u r astrologer.
u r talking about MNC first tell in how many attemts u cleared final and how much u r earning presently. how much leave u got and what were your office timing.
for your kind information i joined in a big firm. the partner showed me their cataloge which is showing they are having work regarding amalgamation, absorption, big clients, and international client and following their accounting standard. he told me all such things.
when i took termination he for better exposure he signed 1 and half month delayed due to which my final attempt got posponded by 6 month. what should i do against such CA who are big black spot on the name of icai
"to ravi... i think u got the answer with a good example of his life...

subodh sharma (C.A.) (413 Points)
Replied 11 April 2009

i m agree with darshu, only articleship training can help u for standing in fornt of  the companies in which u want to work.  

Replied 11 April 2009

i m agree with darshu, only articleship training can help u for standing in fornt of  the companies in which u want to work.  

Replied 11 April 2009

Pranav Prasad Visapurkar (Final Student) (197 Points)
Replied 11 April 2009

I agree with darshu.

the purpose of introducing the articleship is to make students to have perfection in their field. You can get perfection in you field only if you undergo the training for 3 and half years.

The members of the institute are not doing all these as timepass. They introduce new rules and structures of course only for the benefit of the students. You will find many students who have done the articleship but cant do thsoe tasks perfectly to which they were introduced in their training.

To have success without doing articleship is worthless and meaningless. anybody can do it.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Mayank
" Mr Sreejith. T
"

You are absolutelyright mayank. Rather i would say Mr. Sreejit is a shame for our entire ca course. He thinks of his own only and lives in a virtual world where everything is perfect..just leave him because he hinself is a "Dumb CA".

Replied 11 April 2009

hey karan... if u dont mine.. i want to suggest u.. dont use such awords.. may be u r right.. but express it in another way... ok..

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 11 April 2009

well the topic is getting hotter now ....

but i agree with mr sreejit for the reason that if it is already known to students that u hav to undergo 3.5 years of articleship why we are demanding to reduce it

and just want to tell sreejit that all the students are not alike .Sir ( as u are a member of institute i must call u sir ) i think u follow the thinking that those who complaint should either leave the system or be a part of it.

institute is not dumb ... it is made of and made from the people who has been doin practice for a very long span of time and have contributed a lot to the profession

and dear friends NO GAIN IS THERE IF U ARE NOT READY TO SUFFER PAIN .

it is not for a single person but  for the whole community of articles.

AND MR KARAN yaar please know how to respect any person elder to you . Sreejit ne kuch galat bhi kaha ho to u should have oposed him in a better way ( instead of calling him a DUMB CA)

rest it is ur thinking and etiquettes which u can follow to reply to anybody .

tanuja thanx for raising this discussion as we are able to know different mind set of different people

regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by :tanuja...........
" hey karan... if u dont mine.. i want to suggest u.. dont use such awords.. may be u r right.. but express it in another way... ok.. "

To Tanuja, I m sorry for that.... but.. hmm.... really saying i lost my tempre after reading posts by sreejith. How can he think in such a way about all of us...? His words was really irritating and was specifically used to insult the students who are taking dummy articleship. Nothing personal...... but in general it is not expected from a chartered accountant - Mr. shrrjith - to have such inferior thinking. I said "just leave him as he is dumb" bcoz he was using the same words...dumb etc. Anyway, finally i think that there is no meaning in convincing with him, as we can not change one's own thinking or the attitude... Even though, i should not use such words on our site... sorry for that.... but not for sreejith, he deserves such words.. ok, thanks tanuja. BUT what about our protest against ICAI... what to do now? After few days we will just forgot the matter as no one is trying to sort out this matter, just we are discussing it...
1 Like

Replied 11 April 2009

hey karan.. thanks to understing my words... wait till apr-18th.. even i dont know.. what is going to happen.. some meeting is there na..

CA. Pankaj (Asst. Mgr) (69 Points)
Replied 12 April 2009

Its a simple fact dat practice makes one perfect.We learn all the nitty grity in d first year of articleship itself,next 2 years are meant for perfecting it.Those who go for dummy are real dumbos.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: