Easy Office
LCI Learning

very very urgent

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Prateek

i dont know why people are saying dont file ITR...people do LLB & CA together...no1 caught them...but ICAI has time to check this ITR...

agreed

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

is Stipend  a part of salary ...i have seen Form 16 ...of my sis she was trainee in software co...getting around 5000

RITESH BHAVSAR (ARTICLE CLERK) (22 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

u can file a return but in future any problrm arise than u have to justify yourself that u had done that work as a part time and the timing of the articleship do not clash with your time - RITESH CHAMPANERI

CA Sandeep Thakur (Managment Trainee) (188 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

Hey Manik it is advisable to not file the return in such a case..as it will uneccessorliy creat the litigation for the assessee..

Even after the he is desired to file then the stipend will be covered in the other  sources head and the salary receveived on account of salary as assistant is covered under the head salary 

Please revert .

sandeep 

Vikash Singhi (Article Assistant B.Com(Hons))   (21 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

Originally posted by : manik

TIs Better not to file his / her (Article Assistant) Return because ICAI does not permit  any student to earn salary from doing part time and or full time, while he / she was registered as an Article Assistant and undergoing his articleship training..

Its better to be in a safer side.. Bye;)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: