Easy Office
Easy Office

Verification results may 2013

Page no : 3

Latika Dhawan (Article) (25 Points)
Replied 18 August 2013

@ Punit : Like we fill our rollno. and circled same in front page of answer sheet. At the bottom same box is given for filling and encircling marks.

Punit Govil (CA FINAL(1st grp passed) CS FINAL M.COM)   (228 Points)
Replied 18 August 2013

ok...vo toh regular process he...that OMR marks are filled by evaluator.....u mean ur copies marks are higher than ur result marks???? if so kindly send me a token PM...plz..

Champ (Partner at Rajesh Radhey & Co.)   (116 Points)
Replied 19 August 2013

I applied on 25th july but status is no records found... I am waitng eagerly... how much tym it will take...

Latika Dhawan (Article) (25 Points)
Replied 23 August 2013

@ punit : this happened with me in NOV 2011 attempt..  for current attempt, I'm waiting for certified copies.

CA CPA kunal (Senior Consultant -FAS) (88 Points)
Replied 24 August 2013

In my result of May 2013 i have been awarded aggregate 200 marks in 1st group of ca final exams.However i have been awarded only 29 marks in audit due to which i am failing the group.For getting guidance on such low score i had applied for certified copies from the institute which have been received by me.

When i compared certified copies answers with the answers provided in the suggested answers by icai, it has been found that even though the answers are correct on many occasions still the marks awarded to that particular answer is 0 and the paper checker has not followed the checking criteria of icai when compared with the suggested answers of the same and on any question the maximum marks awarded is just 2 even though if it is correct in all respect. 

I just feel so disguested to experience such adjustments on part of the institute 

Is there any remedy available to me coz in reverification also it says no change and i just received my certified copy i dont know what happens in inspection  

Venu Madhav (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 25 August 2013

Kunal, my case is also very similar to yours...

I scored 417 in aggregate but failed in the second group due to ISCA. I scored 31 in ISCA.

I am CISA qualified and was expecting atleast 70 to 80 marks in ISCA. I had applied for verification but there wasn't any change in the marks. I have also put an application for certified copies which have not been uploaded or received by me till now. 

When did you apply for certified copies?

And I have come across many such cases and dont understand why is ICAI cheating with the students. Asking tougher questions in the exams is justifiable but to bring down the pass percentages cheating with the students by not valuing the paper properly is something beyond my comprehension. Only remedy would be to proceed against them legally, which is quiet difficult for a normal student.

Giridesh Gupta (Article) (100 Points)
Replied 25 August 2013

Guys mene verification ke liye 17 n copies ke liye 18 ko application dali thi mera result n copy abhi tak nahi aaya i was eagourly waiting.

Karthika (Article Assistant) (46 Points)
Replied 27 August 2013

Guys I just now spoke to one of the reps from Delhi ICAI Institute.. I asked why is it showing 'Records Not Found' for which she told it means your verification is under process.. I even asked any proper date as to the declaration of verification results for which she told there is no such stipulated time.. although the results get declared on the basis of 5%-10% every 2 weeks.. so you just have to keep checking and wait for your results.. 

Madhu (student) (65 Points)
Replied 28 August 2013

HI

I GOT 59 MARKS IN IDT AND IN TOTAL 192 WAITING FOR VERIFICATIONS IF I GOT ONE MARK IN IDT I GOT AN EXMPTION APPLIED FOR VERIFICATION BUT THE STATUS IS SHOWING NO RECORDS FOUND

mahesh daddi (Article clerk) (39 Points)
Replied 28 August 2013

anybody got the result recently please mention verification  application Date.

i applied for verification one month ago still showing RECORD NOT FOUND,

Replied 28 August 2013

my three frnds got their status yesterday as NO DESCREPIENCY IN MARKS

mahesh daddi (Article clerk) (39 Points)
Replied 28 August 2013

Hi Giridesh

if know the Date on which they applied for verification

please mention the Date

thank you

Replied 28 August 2013

1 frnd applied on 22 n second1 on appx 27 ya 28 n third wale ka pata nhi mujhe..

Replied 30 August 2013

my frnd got 2 marks increment in accounts bt still he fails..37 to 39...bad feeling really..n my another frnd got increment of 5 marks in isca 22-27...dont know mera result kab aayega..

(Guest)
I applied in 17th july but showing result as no records found. I am waiting ma result. When it will declare.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: