Easy Office
Easy Office

Verification results may 2013

Page no : 2

Mr.Nitish Goyal (Article) (101 Points)
Replied 14 August 2013

I got 46 marks in audit and 42 marks in ITSM i am very much sure abt  my result to cleared on but i didn't clear due to my aggregate i.e. 141/150.So i applied for verification in both audit and itsm... Fingers crossed hop some good news came out.

Friends plz tell when ipcc verification results out.

Punit Govil (CA FINAL(1st grp passed) CS FINAL M.COM)   (228 Points)
Replied 15 August 2013

@ Harish Nambiar...u plz read the terms nd conditions for getting the certified copies...actually they declare that the two process are independent to each other...they are not related to each other...so it is possible that they might send the copies nd verification is still pending....they already clarified till last week that there may b the possibility of mis-calculation in ur copy when u get certified copies but if u had nt applied for verification initially then it would not be possible to rectify that as these two process are independent...............further, from this attempt(only for IPCC), they have changed their policy regarding it...nw if u apply for certified copies then verification will be done suo-motto by the ICAI(even if u nt applied). 

HARRY (CA FINAL STUDENT) (179 Points)
Replied 15 August 2013

@ punit: agree with u...my question is that he had applied for re verification and certified copies also...and they hav clearly stated that if applicant applies for both then 1st re verification process will be acrried out and later certified copies will be sent...his status on site is still showing RECORDS NOT FOUND(for re-verif) and APPLICATION UNDER PROCESS (fOR certif copies)...y so???he applied fr both on the same day...since he received the opies thr wil nt be any change in his marks na

Replied 15 August 2013

ya u r right...it may be...but if any discrepancy is found, then it will b rectified surely...waise generally aisa hota to ni he....waise jst convey that is there any difference btw the two marks?wink

Replied 15 August 2013

harish ji..plz reply..

HARRY (CA FINAL STUDENT) (179 Points)
Replied 15 August 2013

no punit ji marks r same...i thnk site is nt updated thats y its still showing under process

Replied 15 August 2013

@ harish ji..last time i got my answer books...there were diff. in the marks in two subjects 13 marks tk ka diff tha...i checked the copies of my friends with results..kisi me 2 kisi me 6 kisi me 4 har kisi ki marks increased krk diye hue the..... :) all d budies got increased marks..

Latika Dhawan (Article) (25 Points)
Replied 16 August 2013

@ Punit : Is it possible to change marks (increase), if any discrepancy arises in given result and certified copies?

If yes, then how?

Replied 16 August 2013

@ latika...they r clever...we(including others) never came to know any case inwhich marks in the copy r higher than result marks.....did u get it??...i tell u...it means that in all cases either they increased ur marks or did not touch ur original marks....means they did not  reduce the marks.....so nobody raises the voice...badaye hi toh hein kaun se kaam kr diye.....may 13 ka toh pata ni..bt nov 12 nd may 12 me ye increment normally har ek student ki copy me tha...whether 1 marks or 2 or 3 or 4 till around 16 taken together all subjects of one student....aap apni copy mangvaiye na..lets see...mujhe a/c me 12 marks ka grace tha nd audit me 2 marks..

Replied 16 August 2013

further...ye grace pass ya fail dekhkr nahi diya jata.....many stdents were declared failed even after grace marks...

Vineet Somani (Article Trainee) (52 Points)
Replied 17 August 2013

@ punit: yes its posibble but for ipcc students only for may 2013 attempt.

Replied 17 August 2013

@ Punit : Actually in Last attempt When I got my certified copy of ISCA in which I got 34 marks in mark sheet but in answer sheet (in OMR) it was circled in 040 marks. Which was shocking for me but that time I can't do anything as I haven't applied for verification. That's why I want to know if same happen this time too, Is any procedure available to rectify same?

Replied 17 August 2013

@ Vineet : Yes I have also seen that modification announcement which states the procedure for any discrepancy in verification result and certified copies that will be applicable for IPCC students from MAY 2013. But what about FINAL students???

CA CPA kunal (Senior Consultant -FAS) (88 Points)
Replied 17 August 2013

i applied for inspection and certified copies on 18th july itself still i havent received the same however on 10th aug i got my verification result which says no change in marks and even got a letter for the same from icai on 15th aug however it was dated 31/07/2013

And when i check for inspection and certified copies it still comes application under process......!!!!

Replied 17 August 2013

@ Latika...OMR in ISCA, circled at 40  means???? if u really want to claim..then leave me a token message...  further, for finals this automatic process of verification  will b started from next attempt nov 13.... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: