Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 8

Shyam Agarwal (Asst. Manager (F&A)) (174 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

U will Shock to know this guy is the 2nd rank holder in old course....

THIS IS THE RESULT OF ICAI  this timeeee....

IF 2nd rankholder is getting 455 then, where will others go

BAKWAS ICAI

Replied 19 July 2010

Now I am 100% sure, the result will be less than 2% this time

Vivek Gaur (CA Final) (346 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Waiting for IPCC results...

Too scared now after seeing final results..............

AJK (Professional) (355 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Be optimist ....surely you will too pass with flying colours...no personal offendings, but its good to know that ICAI is maintaining dignity in results...ten years back we too used to have 2 to 3% result....last few years ICAI was passing out CA's like anything...

due to very small %age of passing, our profession is very much in demand...had we had results passing %age to 20% then I doubt, if we could ever roam high headed with pride....so i think ICAI is just doing its job, n students need to study hard...agreed that luck also matters, but pl note, we really cannot expect n have much passing percentage from ICAI...let our CA degree importance, pride, dignity remain

all the best for your future ...

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2010

Sir AJK,

U r right, but i want to ask u a question that whether any big company will offer job to a candidate who pass the exam in 5th attempt.....

Plz reply sir

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2010

SIR AJK,

'No reply,.

U r talking about ethical values, dignity..... but CA in practice are not followed these principles..

They are doing anytype of work for money...

IS IT OUR DIGNITY or HONESTY towards clients?

1 Like

CA RAMESH P TAMBADE (Service) (25 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

see friends, those who have failed are only posting reply & those who have passed are enjoying. forget about others & concentrate on ourself. lets do better & try to pass in next attempt

1 Like

BROJORAJ PANIGRAHY (ARTICLES) (228 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I M ALSO FAIL YAAR

AJK (Professional) (355 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Shyam...co's do provide jobs for candidate passing in 5th attempts....i have seen many such people...u are successful inspite of giving n no of attempts...

as regards dignity and ethics...I HAVE EXPLICITLY MENTIONED FOR ICAI AND YOUA RE TAKING IT ON PERSONAL GROUNDS...AFTER CA, YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO MAINTAIN YOUR DIGNITY AND ETHICS...HOPE I AM CLEAR ON YOUR DOUBTS...

ABHISHEK (C.A. Final STUDENT) (95 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

WORST POSSIBLE RESULT. PATA NI INSTITUTE CHAHTA KYA HAI BACCHO SE ????

vinu (audit assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

i flunged third time for wanting aggregate   in my first group:(:(

manoj (student) (5205 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

wat is passing percentage this time

ABHISHEK (C.A. Final STUDENT) (95 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

ME TOO FAIL . GOT 166 MARKS IN 2ND GROUP . HOPW FOR 65+ IN mics BUT IT IS ONLY 41.....???????????????

Khushboo Agarwal (CS, M.com , CA Final) (57 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Mr. AJK.. maintaining disgnity and appreciatiing efforts are two different things...no body is asking the Institute to do a favour on us by compulsively making us pass...but atleast reward us with the marks we rightfully deserve..I am sure most of us who havnt cleared have had given our level best only because we have loads of plans, ambitions and hopes for our future. Just in order to keep the demand in pace as per the Institute's will,  why the hell do they make us suffer .. we work hard ..we expect to pass sacrificing a hell lot of things and end up failing just because the pass percentage has to be kept on check..rubbish..!!

and to top it up most of the big companies will specifically mention in their requirements ' preferably a first attempt cleared candidate' !! from where do we get the urge to study again and again and leave our fate in the hands of the ICAI.

3 Like

Replied 19 July 2010

SIR AJK,

Sorry sir if u r hurted by my words. By the way, I am not taking personally and telling you what I have

seen during articleship.... sorry once again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: