Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 21

CA Sanjay Jha (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (914 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Originally posted by : Akashdeep Singh

Can anybody tell me what is a passing percentage of  :

a) students who passed in first group but appeared in both group in case of new and old course?

b) students who passed in second group but appeared in both group in case of new and old course?

it is too dificult

but one thing is very clear that every attempt u have to get low mark i.e.

Attempt                      solve                       mark getting

1 to 2                         60                                50+

3 to 4                         80                                 55

5+                                100                             55

it is mark moderation

every one person get low mark all consequitive attempt

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

The reason of low scores in every next attempt is that while reading the subject materials students don't focus on the subjects analytically because misconception is there that we have already read.

If the situation is like this then in next terms; the students must focus on one point that whether they can easily solve  previous exam papers.

If yes; fine.

But don't stop here.

Now read different law journals which might come to their CA offices.

Try to find out importance of the subjects from practical angles.

Whenever students read questions papers put before them in the examinations; most of them get surprised - Ye Kahan Se Aa Gaya ?! (Many of us like surprise in our life ).     

If there is no surprise when you read the question paper; it means the result would be  a positive surprise for you. 

5 Like

CA Mohit Saxena (FINANCE MANAGER) (343 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

now there is no choice it is compulsory to attempt 100marks question paper which is not that time

which is not there before nov. 09

Aparna (job) (24 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

i dunno why icai is doing this 2 us. results r going from bad to worse with each passing attempt

Replied 07 August 2010

(Humour)

The result of this thread is also very very poor.

Out of 14793 participants (who clicked so far) only 303 were able to give their opinion

( hence the result is only 2.05%).

The matter is serious. 

Moral : 

Participants should really participate. It is general tendency of CA students that at the time of coaching also; they don't interact with the faculty. Why ? Because they don't read beforehand hence are unable to ask something which is most relevant to them.   

1 Like

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Agree with you sir.....

As number of students pursuing CA is also increasing therefore passing percentage is also going downwards.....as ICAI also is expecting more and more from the students..........

But these are not the only reasons some of the students expect a lot from themselves, they set goals which are difficult to reach and later on which they are not able to achieve and hence get depressed.......

They do only a little effort and say "i have done full fledged preparation....."

THEY WORK LESS AND EXPECT MORE......

But some didn't get success even after trying so hard............

So, the variations continue................

1 Like

Replied 07 August 2010

Now a days competition is increasing at a rapid rate and therefore we have to prove ourselves in the crowd of thousands...........

1 Like

CA Mihir Shah (Working with Suresh Surana & Associates)   (231 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

@ Surendra Sir: i get that but i jus dont understand why do they jus pilin students as in number of students appearing in each attempt is increasing and the pass outs are decreasing.

I think institute should think on it......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied 07 August 2010

Dear Mihir,

I appreciate the views expressed by Vikrant.

Prepare yourself for CA examination alike you go to attend a marriage party. Would you accept a single spot on your dress while attending marriage party  (do you accept at that time - Ye Chal Jayega?)

If answer is no there, then surely here  is a question of  bright career. Not only students; but we qualified CA have to update our knowledge regularly.  Otherwise most of them will face tremendous troubles to run their profession; it is a fact. 

Do your best of best.....all the time to get success in life. 

Wish you all the best. (Best of Best).

2 Like

Ayyswariya RG (Knowledge Seeker) (3711 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Agree with CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA sir.

people are with the idea that we already knew everythin in the subjects like tax, costin.. Rightly said sir.

Replied 07 August 2010

@ CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

AGREE WITH YOUR POINTS SIR.........

WE SHOULD PREPARE OURSELVES IN THE BEST POSSIBLE MANNER..

AND SHOULD NOT THINK THAT WE KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE IF WE THINK IN SUCH A WAY THEN WE REDUCE OUR PRACTICE IN THAT AREA AND FACE PROBLEMS LATER ON AND WHEN THE RESULTS ARE NEGATIVE i.e. WHEN THE RESULT OF OVERESTIMATION COMES TO BE NEGATIVE WE BLAME EACH OTHER..........

Saurabh Sharma (Taxation) (226 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

Now the students are increasing day by day but job market is not increasing at such a rate, i meet one of the famous person of ICAI at function he said to me that we will bring the result to 2-3%. now you can see the result %

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: