Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 9

Shyam Agarwal (Asst. Manager (F&A)) (174 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Khusboo, I agree with you yaar.....

I was sure that atleast i will grp1 with good marks.,,,,, but bad luck this time tooo

Rose Joseph (CA Final) (38 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I understand that the problem is with the sytem and the manner in which the course is conducted. A MBA graduate puts 12hrs of study every day during the 2 yrs of his academics. So does a MBBS student or a B.Tech student. They have fixed timeframes within which they study religiously and a pattern emerges in the course of 2-3 yrs because of which they are able to deliver well. We are getting sqeeezed with work and classes and the last 3 months of study may not give us that kind of good results.

Also I have seen invariably with all my friends ( Including me) that they go to a very depressed state 3 weeks before the exam (Should I write the exam kind of thoughts) and to a worse state 2 months after the exams  once the results are out (should I continue CA kind of thoughts) . Is there anybody out there to really help these panic striken students? What is the Institute doing about it? I feel like comparing Institute to a "GOD"  who you will never see or  hear,you go to Him during your exams (Difficult time)  and after you have passed (Thanksgiving)

6 Like

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Originally posted by : Rose Joseph

I understand that the problem is with the sytem and the manner in which the course is conducted. A MBA graduate puts 12hrs of study every day during the 2 yrs of his academics. So does a MBBS student or a B.Tech student. They have fixed timeframes within which they study religiously and a pattern emerges in the course of 2-3 yrs because of which they are able to deliver well. We are getting sqeeezed with work and classes and the last 3 months of study may not give us that kind of good results.

Also I have seen invariably with all my friends ( Including me) that they go to a very depressed state 3 weeks before the exam (Should I write the exam kind of thoughts) and to a worse state 2 months after the exams  once the results are out (should I continue CA kind of thoughts) . Is there anybody out there to really help these panic striken students? What is the Institute doing about it? I feel like comparing Institute to a "GOD"  who you will never see or  hear,you go to Him during your exams (Difficult time)  and after you have passed (Thanksgiving)

Nice one.....

Amit Khanna (student) (447 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

That is so very true.......There is no one who can actually guide us students as to wat has gone wrong, and hence the same mistakes continue infinitely

Originally posted by : Rose Joseph

Dipen C A Final (service) (124 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

one of my friend got 189 2nd group. he had only 10 days leave.

I had 2 months and got 142. which was never expected i was expecting to clear this time. but inst ne vat laga di

Somshekar (Rankholder) (-) (158 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

friends,

we have to accept the decision of icai. i can feel the sentiments of all those who have not cleared the exam. dont lose hope .you set your standard high by working harder . dont let yourself down.

Even though i have cleared in first attempt with rank. I have not experienced the pain you are going through.but i have feeled what it takes to get 2 alphabets prefixed before your name .I support all of your views. get relaxed and start your journey once again with positiveness.

Finally a day will come with rewardness. Always hope for the best

3 Like

Amit Khanna (student) (447 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

can u give some study tips...........situation is worse out here......

Originally posted by : CA SOM RANKHOLDER

friends,

we have to accept the decision of icai. i can feel the sentiments of all those who have not cleared the exam. dont lose hope .you set your standard high by working harder . dont let yourself down.

Even though i have cleared in first attempt with rank. I have not experienced the pain you are going through.but i have feeled what it takes to get 2 alphabets prefixed before your name .I support all of your views. get relaxed and start your journey once again with positiveness.

Finally a day will come with rewardness. Always hope for the best

pankaj sharma (CA ) (324 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

e1 i :-(

Gurpreet Singh Samby (CA Final) (81 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I was thinking maybe we all should file an RTI plea to get information how exactly our papers are checked. If that doesn't work, maybe file a Public Interest Petition (PIL). Don't know how practical this would be, though.

Sambu Suresh (CA Job) (564 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Hi, I have read entire chain of messages. Iam very sorry who have failed in exams. I also have faced the same problems before I cleared my exams. I find some one are asking the tips how to approach for exams.

1. U got 40 to 50 when u put the target for 60. Why dont you put target for 80 to 90 so that u may land up with 60 to 70.

2.My dear friends don giveup. come with full energy, get recharge. kick the ball. when we watch sachin batting, we say that he should score 100.. but if he miss the century by short of 2 or 3 runs what u say. bad luck. but not becasue of lack of talent. may be some time u may requrie some luck.

3. Remember dont stop your preparation after u r exams, many of freinds do the similar mistake after the exams many people dont open their books untill they get the worst results.they again re open the books only after exams. My dear friends whether you belive or not after passing the exams we spent 3 to 4 hours on updation. Therefore dont give up the preparation untill u see the results in the net. after passing the exams also u need to update. that is different story.

follow with my example after selecting for national team if u stop from doing practice, if may not score good runs, same way u have to continue your study. this is an ongoing practice.

4. Dont blame the institute. now u have the option of getting exemption even if u score 1 or 2 marks in other subjects, earlier  minimum marks should be 30 in other subjects. and u have the facility of carryfarward of marks unlike other professional exams icsi, icwai.

5. Now u have the lot of options and lot many coaching centres to get good preparation. be positive.

6. Please do yoga and be fit your self both mentallya and physically .Do pranayam whcih helps to increase your memory power.

I wrote all this from my experiance.

Thanks

Suresh.sambu

1 Like

AJK (Professional) (355 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Attn Khushboo agarwal...i know that all the students study very hard to get CA degree, but not all pass...Students need to identify what went wrong ..was it their method of study / method of solving papers...

I have seen many students rather in majority who keep many things for option in CA papers and then they expect that they will pass...thats very ridiculous...once they fail, they are gng to blame institute like anything....Its not that fate is in ICAI's hands...what students forget that you need efforts n hard work ...

so Ms Khushboo, instead of blaming the whole world, just relook of what went wrong...all 100 students say we worked hard and we didnt pass...n that ICAI is gvng poor results...this is totally wrong....I know students do work hard, but individual definition of hard work does vary ...n its imp not to have anytopic for option

Farzan (Student) (57 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Hi Folks, This result was my third attempt but I didn't clear single group. Second & Third attempt was gone in rectifying mistakes made in earlier attempt, now i'm seriously confused because I just dont know where i've made errors.... So clueless... :(

1 Like

Khushboo Agarwal (CS, M.com , CA Final) (57 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

For yor attention Mr. AJk  ..we know we have nothing to keep in options..all our questions are compulsory in all papers and we are very well aware and prepared for that.

6 Like

Khushboo Agarwal (CS, M.com , CA Final) (57 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

1 Like

Dhaval Vohera (48 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

What is Overall % passout in Final?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: