Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 7

Amit Khanna (student) (447 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I believe thinking that we will be sitting with students who had cleard CPT is not the way to go..... i thing that will hamper our career

Originally posted by : pooja

I gave exam 4 forth time an its same.

infact, now my ex. has also gone.

I am thinking of quiting as it has already taken so many years 4 old course.

and now cpt students will give there final

I also agree they old course results can be around 3% and they are trying to convert to new course.

the student of old course are facing same as pe-2 students.

I failed in both group.

Sagar Sharma (CA Final Fianance Executive)   (111 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

@ Pooja: Its true puja we r facing the same prob as PE 2

Sonia M Ketkar (B.com CA DISA(ICA) Pursuing CS)   (625 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

First of all congrats to all those who passed......I also failed. quiet a lot depressed feeling like taking all my books and past CA marksheets and putting fire to them. At night I am putting holi to my Group 2 books.I am student whose full confidence is gone. Studying studying..... how much to.... If a person expects 60+ in 3 of the subjects and goes and fails in one of them and gets 40-45 in others what will be the condition. From today onwards I don't trust ICAI.  this was my 4th attempt. I was and I am very much confident that looking at my answer sheet I ought to get 60+ in paper 5,7,8 and in 6 40-50 which I got 38. I got 30 in DT with which i got 1st heart attack. I got 42 in CM and 45 in IDT which is unbelivable. I got 157 in june 09, 156 in nov 09 and now 155. In nov 08 answering both groups I got 182 in grp 2.This cannot be a coincident. I spent my full 3 months on this group full time. I dont know whether if this continues I  will ever become a CA in future. My friends and relatives tell me that in Gods mind something must be there with which my good will become in future so therefore I have to face obstacles at present. I believe in this but I can't understand what???

CA Sanjay Jha (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (914 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Originally posted by : pooja

I gave exam 4 forth time an its same.

infact, now my ex. has also gone.

I am thinking of quiting as it has already taken so many years 4 old course.

and now cpt students will give there final

I also agree they old course results can be around 3% and they are trying to convert to new course.

the student of old course are facing same as pe-2 students.

I failed in both group.

Institute give preference in result of New Cource compare to old syllabus.

its better for all student converts old to new.

All those student who  secured 180+ marks in old syllabus, difinetely in new syllabus that student have passed.

be careful in future

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Hey people, don't quit, that's all I got to say..you reach Final, and then talk about quitting? Come on have faith guys ..

Himani Chauhan (Student CA Final ) (45 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

really the result is too pathetic.

I got 52 in accounts although my paper did not got well.Mujhe law ne duba dia 1st group mein.It fell short of  5 marks

But in MICs,its just 17 where i expected aroung 60+

K.Sreedhar (Software consultant) (33 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Sorry to say but first time little bit preparation i got 33 in DT but this time 27? that too after serious preparation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA Anurag Gupta (CA in Practice) (49 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Dear Freinds

this is Time to Change ICAI please join at rcs2353 @ gmail.com

Anurag

Ritesh (CA Final) (326 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I again failed this time in 2nd Group. I have always tried to be positive but now it seems tough for me to recover from this....I was very optimistic this time around but that optimism got shattered pretty badly.

Its easier said than done to remain optimistic.....One can't shy away from reality that results does matter atleast in the beginning.....Wahi to sabse imp phase hai, to get the right beginning...

What really troubles me is the fact that i will never know where i went wrong in Exams so that i can correct that in future coz we never can see our papers......Going through RTI is a complicated procedure.....

I dont know how am i going to deal with this..Parents Expectations once again got shattered.....Now there wont be much study possible till Sep end for obvious reasons......Corporate Returns, Audits and all that stuff. The worst thing is that i have started doubting myself, my abilities,my intelligence........

BTW Congrats to all those who have passed....

JAY DESAI C.A.,C.S. (Audit Senior) (45 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

jignesh buddy same is case with me.... lets see what happens next time... i think same will be the outcome... :)

CA Anurag Gupta (CA in Practice) (49 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Do U know where is Problem

Come and change it?????????

Shyam Agarwal (Asst. Manager (F&A)) (174 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Sir i got 190 in GRP1 and have exemption  in MAFA, it will be my last attempt in OLD COURSE,

Should i shift to new course

1 Like

arpit (article under CA) (38 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

i got exemption in IDT while thinking to get exemption in MICS& DT..............i got 52 in MICS  & 63 in IDT....................i never thought abt exemption in IDT

arpit (article under CA) (38 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

one think i  left, i got  47 in DT.........................

Shyam Agarwal (Asst. Manager (F&A)) (174 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results,May 2010

Final Examination Results

ROLL Number
21602      *Check Merit
Name
SOURAV LACHHIRAMKA
Group I
Advanced Accounting
Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
Advanced Auditing
Corporate Laws and Secretarial Practice
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Cost Management
Management Information & Control Systems
Direct Taxes
Indirect Taxes
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.
ICAI Home Page

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: