Page no : 19

miss ila pamnani (none) (31 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

PLZ CAN ANYONE HELP ME THAT HOW TO CLEAR CA EXAM

LIFE GONNA HELL ATTEMPTS TO ATTEMPT

1 Like

nisha (ca final) (27 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

can anyone plz tell me what is the procedure for converting to new final from old final cource

karun (finance and taxation) (141 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

the more has been said and heard, Now it is the time to raise our voice i am writting a letter to the Controller of examination as well as to the president.

If more student join me than we can meet with the president.

Some of you will say "What will be the Benefit"

But i Ask you "What is the benefit of staying Silent"

Mine second group was remaining and confident that i will clear this time but i got

Costing -32,MICS-59,DT-47,IDT-50.

The checker who awarded me 59 don't he had the heart in his body. or he was too proffessionel.

is the Institute telling us that don't be humans because humanity is not in the world.

1 Like

Aditya (Graduate,CA Final) (24 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Being positive?Whr the Hell do we find the inspiration man...I mean i Cant understd their Passing Process..

Some Guildlines should have been issued before exams wht type of as ans thr want... i mean the irony is the paper which i thought was the best, i flunked in that..tats nt possible.. just for the sake of reducing the pass % cant play with carrers of students....very demoralising....

srimannarayana.jeetty (Financial analyst) (27 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

I am also with you Mehta, i expected good results, but i never got this type of result in my CA life till now.Any way we cann't do any thing now.

1 Like

kundan mishra (service) (21 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Are yaar ye ho kya raha hai...........koi dhakkan ko check karne diya hoga institute sara paper........lagta hai checker 20 years mein paas kiya hoga.........sara gussa humlogon pe nikal raha hai.......

Really pathetic...... I have never imagined in my dreams such a bad result.

Any ways hope for the best and we should try again with full of efforts..... Degree aakhir jayega kahan.....

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Originally posted by : karun

the more has been said and heard, Now it is the time to raise our voice i am writting a letter to the Controller of examination as well as to the president.

If more student join me than we can meet with the president.

Some of you will say "What will be the Benefit"

But i Ask you "What is the benefit of staying Silent"

Mine second group was remaining and confident that i will clear this time but i got

Costing -32,MICS-59,DT-47,IDT-50.

The checker who awarded me 59 don't he had the heart in his body. or he was too proffessionel.

is the Institute telling us that don't be humans because humanity is not in the world.

I think, examiner must have given you more then 60, but as this time institute has played with the scissor at group-2, your marks has gone to the hell. :(

SOWMYA SARAG (s) (116 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

People , u people express ur view now, 

ive crossed few attempts.

Due to some,problems, i could study only for last 2.5 months.

My first attempt mark was  DT:59 

IDT:58

Accounts:57 and all others above 45, i lost i costing :33 marks

I cried like anything , applied for revaluation,  I was awarded 1 mark in IDT :59 marks and money was refunded. 

Im speaking truth, nothing twisted, Imagine how i would have suffered., honestly speaking my attempt would have been in Nov 07, where again, results were very high, Inspite of me clearing inter in first attempt, again due to some personal reasons, joined final late, and my attempt fell later, there played luck after, will u say, now the luck factor is not in question ????

And now attempts have passed by, but i couldnt clear my Grp-2,...

hoping i would definitely clear C.A soon, i dint even go for job after atricleship, by that i got 1 yr wasted? 

now im shattered, No job, No career, almost wasted 6 yrs or so for this profession!

But C.A has tought me lessons on how to lead life like a sanyasi, without attachment to work!

3 Like

SOWMYA SARAG (s) (116 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Attempt to attempt, i have applying for revaluation, i got: No change"

Atleast  copy of answer sheet of either the student)own self) or the Top 5 rank holders  can be given

so we can  understand what went wrong or atleast try to write like the Toppers!

But, the doors are closed for that too!

1 Like

CA. Anoop Gadia (CA MBA (Finance) B.Com)   (1717 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

result is to low both group passed are 3.50% in final

CA Ramakrishna (CA) (23 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

don't worry mehta, many students got single digit marks in MICS. we are not able to understand where the mistake is going on? next time better luck.

Rakesh Munganiya (Article) (26 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Kararaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Javab Mile Ga........................................

CA CS Akashdeep Singh (Practicing CA) (1394 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Can anybody tell me what is a passing percentage of  :

a) students who passed in first group but appeared in both group in case of new and old course?

b) students who passed in second group but appeared in both group in case of new and old course?

CA CS Akashdeep Singh (Practicing CA) (1394 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Dear Friends

It was my second attempt in CA final, but again fail. 

I am registered in old course. Now, I am confused whether to opt for new course or continue with old course. because new course result is better than old course

and my next question is , is it better to appear in single group or both group? because single group result is more than both group.

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

even i got tooo low in ISCA and DT... simply beyond my expectations.... bt fortunatly i managed to clrd 1st group exctly at 200 and got exemption in ITD....

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: