Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 20

Lalit aggarwal (.) (371 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Its really bad yaar passed only first group..........

miss ila pamnani (none) (31 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

plz help me out what to do

in my 1 attempt  i altest i cleared my sub scored 40 marks

this time i unable to clear my single sub

nitish pawar (article..) (176 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

sir this is appox.3% of old course and appox.6.50 % of new course both group

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Congrats Megha.

I nalso Seen UR Result in Nov Attempt Also.

Sunny (Student) (34 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Hi CA Frnds.....

I agree dat the results were toooooo low....

I just want to know wat the ICAI is trying to do...

Are they playing a some kind of game.....

Let it b we have no option other than to accept this unpredictable results....

Chalo now lets prepare for the NOV 10.....

ALLLL THE BEST GUYS....

Jigar (Student) (661 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Let the officials at ICAI give these exams

and lets see how many of them clear.

then they will come to know how do we feel

2 Like

Bharat (CA Final) (32 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

ICAI IS PLAYING WITH OUR LIFE. MANY TIMES ICAI PRONOUNCED THE HUGE REQUIREMENT AND LESS AVAILABILTY OF CA. BUT RESULTS DECLARED IN MAY 2010 IS TOO LOW. IT IS 4.57% ALL OVER INDIA. EVERY TIME PASSING % IS DECREASING.

FURTHER NOV 2010 IS LAST ATTEMPT FOR FINAL OLD COURSE. WHAT ABOUT THE STUDENT WHO HAVE CLEARED 1 GROUP BUT OTHER REMAINS ? WE HAVE TO START A FRESH STUDY MATERIAL.

AJK (Professional) (355 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Agree fully with CA Bhabani...IF ICAI gives out results like Bcom, then CA degree will surely not have prestige ...there will be then n no of CA's looking out for job, surely icai is laying some stringent parameters for passing %age...

Dont be shattered, instead study hard, and degree will be yours

(Dont anticipate how many %age you will get in exam, ICAI checking norms will always be diff than yours)

Ranganathan (Student) (55 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Institute should maintain toughness.... it should have pass % as competitive but should not keep fluctuating deeply downwards from 8.7 to 3.6%... it will create pressure among students who have lost in current attempt also create fear to upcomming new students..... NOT a good sign for students and the institute..........If institute maintains 5% category always we will try to falll in that category.... Now should we be among the category of 8.7% or 3.6% or who knows next time 1%..... Puzzled.

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

CA results story is like this : 

1. Out of 1000 students; approx 250 pass in CPT.

2. Out of 250 cpt passed; hardly 50 pass in PCC.

3. Out of 50 PCCpassed, only 2-3 pass in Final.

So practically out of 1000 CA students on 2-3 pass in CA Final in first attempt. Now calculate the percentage of first attempt passing students.

Alarming situation is - The students have to relook at their strategy.

Those who have not passed this time; surely have to upgrade their think-tank about  CA profession.  If you pass anyhow; is an  achievement .

CA.Rakesh Kataria (CA ) (291 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

Originally posted by : CA.Rakesh Kumar

Luck  is  also  a factor.

Please see page 9 of this forum.

Kuldeep Kothari of Bikaner has got 50th Rank (the Last one). He scored 40-40-40  in three subjects !!!

But take a pause >>>>>>>>

He scored 67 70 & 72 in three subjects.

So really he deserved the Rank.  

Without a proper strategy being adopted to qualify for CA; he could neither pass CA nor he could imagine for a Rank.

Congratulations Kuldeep  !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may not agreee with CA.Surendra Kumar. Luck  is non existant. Its like what you sow, so you reap. In my words, Luck is like opportunity passing by and presence of mind, if you grab that opportunity people call you lucky.

With Proper planning and strategy, One can sail thru CA course. Ofcoure there are other factor also, like patience, smart work, never give up attitude etc of these likes.

Dont worry Students, Raat ke baad Savera jarur hota hai. I also gone thru such phase jab sochta tha CA banna hai bi ki nahi, But atlast I did it.

So carry on with good work.

Good luck to all of you for your next attempt

Readers are required to read only highlighted area and then decide.  If luck is not a factor at all then what is the need of saying Good Luck to all. 

From the analysis of the marks he obtained; one can see if he failed in two different subjects of each group; the result could be converted into fail !

I never said that Luck is the only factor. 

Surendra ji We say many things to many persons and its just a courtsey to convery good wishes.You cannot call them luck. Other person should not conclude that Mr.Surendra has conveyed me good luck so half of the things are done.

Jisme Damm hai and who is well prepared, wohi pass hoga. Luck is nowhere.

regds

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

If it was like good wishes then ok. 

No need of arguments.

Still I think Best of Luck means ...........somewhere it is existing......

If Luck is nowhere; they why we use it........

1 Like

santhosh (CA) (636 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Modify

EVERY SUCCESS STORY IS ALSO A STORY OF GREAT FAILURE

Failure is the highway to success. Tom Watson Sr. said, "If you want to succeed, double your failure rate."

If you study history, you will find that all stories of success are also stories of great failures. But people don't see the failures. They only see one side of the picture and they say that person got lucky: "He must have been at the right place at the right time."

Let me share someone's life history with you. This was a man who failed in business at the age of 21 ; was defeated in a legislative race at age 22; failed again in business at age 24; overcame the death of his sweetheart at age 26; had a nervous breakdown at age 27; lost a congressional race at age 34; lost a senatorial race at age 45; failed in an effort to become vice-president at age 47; lost a senatorial race at age 49; and was elected president of the United States at age 52.

This man was Abraham Lincoln.

Would you call him a failure? He could have quit. But to Lincoln, defeat was a detour and not a dead end.

In 1913, Lee De Forest, inventor of the triodes tube, was charged by the district attorney for using fraudulent means to mislead the public into buying stocks of his company by claiming that he could transmit the human voice across the Atlantic. He was publicly humiliated. Can you imagine where we would be without his invention?

A New York Times editorial on December 10, 1903, questioned the wisdom of the Wright Brothers who were trying to invent a machine, heavier than air, that would fly. One week later, at Kitty Hawk, the Wright Brothers took their famous flight.

Colonel Sanders, at age 65, with a beat-up car and a $100 check from Social Security, realized he had to do something. He remembered his mother's recipe and went out selling. How many doors did he have to knock on before he got his first order? It is estimated that he had knocked on more than a thousand doors before he got his first order. How many of us quit after three tries, ten tries, a hundred tries, and then we say we tried as hard as we could?

As a young cartoonist, Walt Disney faced many rejections from newspaper editors, who said he had no talent. One day a minister at a church hired him to draw some cartoons. Disney was working out of a small mouse  infested shed near the church. After seeing a small mouse, he was inspired. That was the start of Mickey Mouse.

Successful people don't do great things, they only do small things in a great way.

One day a partially deaf four year old kid came home with a note in his pocket from his teacher, "Your Tommy is too stupid to learn, get him out of the school." His mother read the note and answered, "My Tommy is not stupid to learn, I will teach him myself." And that Tommy grew up to be the great Thomas Edison. Thomas Edison had only three months of formal schooling and he was partially deaf.

Henry Ford forgot to put the reverse gear in the first car he made.

Do you consider these people failures? They succeeded in spite of problems, not in the absence of them. But to the outside world, it appears as though they just got lucky.

All success stories are stories of great failures. The only difference is that every time they failed, they bounced back. This is called failing forward, rather than backward. You learn and move forward. Learn from your failure and keep moving.

In 1914, Thomas Edison, at age 67, lost his factory, which was worth a few million dollars, to fire. It had very little insurance. No longer a young man, Edison watched his lifetime effort go up in smoke and said, "There is great value in disaster. All our mistakes are burnt up. Thank God we can start anew." In spite of disaster, three weeks later, he invented the phonograph. What an attitude!

Below are more examples of the failures of successful people:

1. Thomas Edison failed approximately 10,000 times while he was working on the light bulb.

2. Henry Ford was broke at the age of 40.

3. Lee Iacocca was fired by Henry Ford II at the age of 54.

4. Young Beethoven was told that he had no talent for music, but he gave some of the

best music to the world.

IF YOU THINK

If you think you are beaten, you are.

If you think you dare not, you don't!

If you like to win, but think you can't,

It's almost a cinch you won't.

you think you'll lose, you're lost;

For out in the world we find

Success begins with a fellow's will;

It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are,

You've got to think high to rise,

You've got to be sure of yourself before

You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger and faster man,

But sooner or later the man who wins

Is the man who thinks he can

So cheer up Guys & Gals.Start Putting your Best efforts .Success might be Delayed But not Denied.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

If it was like good wishes then ok. 

No need of arguments.

Still I think Best of Luck means ...........somewhere it is existing......

If Luck is nowhere; they why we use it........

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU SIR...............

1 Like

CA. LAXMIKANT AGARWAL (Finance head) (74 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results,May 2010

Final Examination Results

ROLL Number
23560      *Check Merit
Name
LAXMI KANT AGARWAL
Group II
Cost Management
Management Information & Control Systems
Direct Taxes