Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 17

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

For Marksheets of Toppers check

/forum/ca-final-all-india-topper-marksheet-93731.asp

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

For detailed pass percentage of results check the following link

https://icai.org/resource_file/19883annexure-E.pdf

Ajay k (Consultant) (91 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

checkout the statistics of our results. both groups its 3.46% disgusting!!

Attached File : 46 result stats.pdf downloaded: 165 times
1 Like

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

well ..... helllo to all friends

wat do u expect a student going to appear in novem 10 to take from the above discussion ??

well one should be highly demotivated, as iam 

but dosto i would like to say something very important here which is being said by the honble Amarjeet chopra ji and shri vinod jain ( who is behind preparing question papers )

well do not go for kunjis available in the market

study from the bare or modules of the institute 

and friends i really find it real 

u knw wat friends the subjects who cheated the most ??

these are audit , mics , idt and costing !

well the books which a student refer the most in respect of audit mics and idt were really kunjis ( i m referring to best sellers in the market )

for costing i dont want to comment as i find this subject a test of writing speend instead of decision making

the thing which adds salt to the wound is ' NO OPTION AVAILABLITY IN THE QUESTION PAPER '

all our predecessors passed the ca finals when the Paper used to be of 140 marks ( 20 marks compulsary and 6 to be done out of 8 )

i.e we could had a chance to even attempt the paper despite the fact that we have not done 100% of the subject syllabus 

well there is two sides of the coin 

making the standards difficult for newcomers will help those who are already there in industry/practice 

but it will also help those newcomer who passed this time

during my pcc results both group went for for 11.56% result and i found myself cleared

this time both groups result is 6.56% exactly 5 percent lesser than the pcc but among all those who cleard those 11.56% criteria

relly difficult test to clear friends !!!!

I dont want to say anything to those failed as i knw wat is the density of pain inside their heart

i pray that they including me will work so hard to raise the result percentage above  than this time 

( i do not beleive in rumours that icai dominates the result or say lessens the marks of the student, as u could clearly see many students have passed on the lines of 40 including kuldeep who scored 40 in two subjects )

i wish all the best for all those people who going to appear this november 2010

but at the same time i request please do not say bad about icai 

management can be bad but icai is like a temple for all of us , we should respect the institute which is going to let us earn bread whole of our life

God Bless All

APOORV SAXENA (Chartered Accountant) (794 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

dis is a vry disappointing result........now i dont wats wat % will b out for IPCC students. very nervous about it !!

amareswar (audit clerk) (21 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Depends purely on performance...I don t think there is any scope to blame ICAI.... me too a victim.... but one knows that when they walked out of exam centre....,

Still there may be cases where u mite be the real victim of results ( Genuine cases).... BE BRAVE... take it as a CHALLENGE....

DHIRAJ KARN (STUDENT) (109 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Annexure-E CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS FINAL (Existing) EXAMINATION The details of percentage of candidates passed in the above said examinations are given below: Examination Group No. of candidates appeared No. of candidates passed % of pass Both Group 13242 458 3.46 Group – I 20049 2897 14.45 FINAL (Existing) Group - II 26517 2552 9.62 CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS FINAL (New Course) EXAMINATION Examination Group No. of candidates appeared No. of candidates passed % of pass Both Group 7424 487 6.56 Group – I 8840 1166 13.19 FINAL (New) Group - II 8670 683 7.88 COMMON PROFICIENCY TEST (PAPER PENCIL MODE) Gender No. of candidates appeared No. of candidates passed % of pass Exam. Centers MALE 83664 21218 25.36 FEMALE 43979 13950 31.72 TOTAL 127643 35168 27.55 310

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Luck  is  also  a factor.

Please see page 9 of this forum.

Kuldeep Kothari of Bikaner has got 50th Rank (the Last one). He scored 40-40-40  in three subjects !!!

But take a pause >>>>>>>>

He scored 67 70 & 72 in three subjects.

So really he deserved the Rank.  

Without a proper strategy being adopted to qualify for CA; he could neither pass CA nor he could imagine for a Rank.

Congratulations Kuldeep  !! 

3 Like

chetan jain (cj) (203 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

https://icai.org/resource_file/19883annexure-E.pdf

view this link to know how many students passed in old n new course n cpt too...

n congrats to those who have become CA n sorry for those who didn't!!!

chetan jain (cj) (203 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

one thing every1 should note down here:-

cpt result -27% n out of those 27%, 15% passes in pcc n out of these 15%, 3% passes in ca final... can anyone tell me dat whether the institute is searching for the talent or for the god (almighty)..

the reason is simple... there is recission in india dese days n dat is y results r too horrible..!! it is not like those who failed in final r not talented, it is their bad luck dat dey r giving the xams in this recission time. but nevermind, one day they will convert their bad luck to a big bigg gud luck!!!

all the best!!!

CA.Rakesh Kataria (CA ) (291 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Kuldeep Kothari of Bikaner has got 50th Rank (the Last one). He scored 40-40-40  in three subjects !!!

Without a proper strategy being adopted to qualify for CA; he could neither pass CA nor he could imagine for a Rank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may not agreee with CA.Surendra Kumar. Luck  is non existant. Its like what you sow, so you reap. In my words, Luck is like opportunity passing by and presence of mind, if you grab that opportunity people call you lucky.

With Proper planning and strategy, One can sail thru CA course. Ofcoure there are other factor also, like patience, smart work, never give up attitude etc of these likes.

Dont worry Students, Raat ke baad Savera jarur hota hai. I also gone thru such phase jab sochta tha CA banna hai bi ki nahi, But atlast I did it.

So carry on with good work.

Good luck to all of you for your next attempt

CA. Bhabani , FCA, DISA, DIRM (Chartered Accountant) (205 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

The pass percentage is at par with IIT, CAT or IAS. So one should feel proud to be a CA.Otherwise CA degree will be very cheap and it will lose the respect that it commends.

1 Like

Gaurav Kapoor (student Final) (205 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Perfectly Said Sir.......

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA.Rakesh Kumar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may not agreee with CA.Surendra Kumar. Luck  is non existant. Its like what you sow, so you reap. In my words, Luck is like opportunity passing by and presence of mind, if you grab that opportunity people call you lucky.

With Proper planning and strategy, One can sail thru CA course. Ofcoure there are other factor also, like patience, smart work, never give up attitude etc of these likes.

Dont worry Students, Raat ke baad Savera jarur hota hai. I also gone thru such phase jab sochta tha CA banna hai bi ki nahi, But atlast I did it.

So carry on with good work.

Good luck to all of you for your next attempt

Readers are required to read only highlighted area and then decide.  If luck is not a factor at all then what is the need of saying Good Luck to all. 

From the analysis of the marks he obtained; one can see if he failed in two different subjects of each group; the result could be converted into fail !

I never said that Luck is the only factor. 

CA. Bhabani , FCA, DISA, DIRM (Chartered Accountant) (205 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Those who are in 96%(Fail) category are not happy.Let's take it for granted for a while that pass % is 96 and you are one of them.Will you be happy? Obviously not.So you will have to be in the 4% category to be happy.Right?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: