Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 16

Urmila Patel (ARTICLE) (28 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

the results r just 3.46% for old course and 6.56% for new course .. this proves tat they r clearing new course students rather then old ones .... they want us to shift urself to new course ....

2 Like

CA Usha Rani Challa (CA) (139 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I also failed again both groups. this is my fourth attempt. Really it is horrible to face this kind of situation.

In earlier attempts i got good marks in IDT than my expectation. So I prepared well especially IDT, but this time I got just 26.

It seems that ICAI wants to make huge money from students.

This is really very pathetic.

I lost my hopes, now i'm realized that MBA's are far better than CA's. They have lot of opportunities and their course duration is low and they need not do bl**dy articleship like in CA. CA is the course which eats all students time and left them with no degree and no hope.

Really I am feeling shy for doing this course first time.

I joined this course with felling that it is my pleasure to do CA, now i'm thinking that it is wasting lot of time in doing CA.

4 Like

CA Pankaj Jain (Job) (33 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

i have given 4 attempt..in third attempt i have passed 1st gr wid 1 exemption in 2nd gr...till now i could not pass only costing.. my last attempts marks in costing ...,30,32,36..what ll be next attempt marks.. is it 38?

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2010

owesome lines from CA sanjay jha.. thanks for inspiration

piyush (student) (33 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Hi Friends......................No use to crip here.............We  need to do something..........our messages should reach the ears of Mr Amirjit Chopra and Gang .We should do something............

They have made this thing a bussiness..........fail more students and finally more exam fee and offcourse reval fee(which is always NO CHANGE ).................

Plz friends we NEED to really do something or thse guys will  ruin our life............!!

HALLA BOL...........!!

Plz post ur email id and make a letter chain so as to reach the chairman and bl**dy sons!!!

2 Like

A learner (Corporate Accounts ) (345 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Thanks Piyush..

We can understand your emotions and give a value to the same. Request you to please dont be abusive..

I appreciate the efforts you want to take but in turn it will kill your time only..

Plesae refer article below..( Accept that its too lenghthy to read)

/forum/last-attempt-below-average-student-a-real-success-story-must-read-93659.asp

I hope you will( and all friends here) will get an understanding after reading above that apart from recourse ..something sensible is needed on our parts too to be secure at career..

No intentions to hurt anybody's sentiments..

Regards,

Replied 19 July 2010

whats going on yaar..

wat is d diff bet private insti & our insti..

why they brought new scheme..?

why they given loose result of cpt in frist 2-3 attempt..?

now there is huge number of  candidates..

insti is in trouble and giving too low result..

really wat is going on..

dont play with career of students..

1 Like

Kapil Taparia (Job) (49 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Hello frnds,

I was Expect 70+ marks in MICS but i only got 58. I think this time i had give best paper .

I dont knw wht the institute are doing.....

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

After looking all the above discussion; I don't understand what to say !   

2 Like

CA. DHEERAJ KUMAR LEELA (CA IN PRACTICE) (89 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

IN MY CITY ONLY ONE PERSON IS PASS OUT. AND HE GOT 3RD RANK .

CA. DHEERAJ KUMAR LEELA (CA IN PRACTICE) (89 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

IN MY CITY ONLY ONE PERSON PASS OUT

Bhavya (Service) (25 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

i am not eble to understand why old coures students always suffer? first in PE II and now final. if they dont want students in old course why they enroll us?

and also need guideline how to ragister in new course after this attampt.

A learner (Corporate Accounts ) (345 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Jay Shah (Article) (60 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

this time results is 3.46% for old course and 6.50% for new course.. Too bad..

vikas goyal (delhi) (46 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

RESULT PERCENTAGE IS NEAR ABOUT 6.54% FOR NEW COURSE AND 4% FOR OLD COURSE AND THIS IS NOT A BAD RESULT FOR NEW COURSE COMPARING TO LAST TIME

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: