EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Refund of Special Additional duty - notification 102/2007

Page no : 3
(Guest)

What will be the position of SAD paid  on goods imported before 31.3.2008 and lying in stock.

(Guest)

With reference to the Special Additional Duty of 4 % will be refunded against evidence of payment VAT, how the treatment should be for TAX FREE goods ? SAD is refundable for TAX FREE goods imports ? Please relpy.

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Ashish
" can we pass the credit of SAD @ 4%  to our buyer    

"

M.Manickavasagam (Executive) (20 Points)
Replied 18 September 2008

The Additional Duty will be refunded only on the grounds that the goods imported were sold into local market on payment of applicable Sales Tax/VAT.

(Guest)

Regarding the custom notification 102/2007 dated 14th Sep 2008, Can anybody clarify me whether we shall get this refund cash/DD or can we make it adjustment in our custom duty to pay for next consignment ?

(Guest)

Dear Ms Rashmi,

Where to file the application for refund of 4%ACD.

regards,

(Guest)

Dear Ms Rashmi,

Kindly clarify :

Is it mandatory to mention the bill of enrty details in our Invoice( as registered dealer under Central Excise rules2002 )if we import directly and sale the consignments in parts to different customers?

We need to keep the secret the import sources from our buyers.

(Guest)
" I want to know What is SAD and refund is applicable if life saving equipment is imported and sold in India?

If only for the goods imported after the date of notification are sovered , then the goods in stock will become incomepetive in from of the new goods.

If someone knows about it , please give me some information
"

(Guest)
" The Minisitry of finance has announced that the Special Additional duty of 4% will be refunded against evidence of paying vat. The notification no. is 102/2007 dated 14th sept.

I want to know will the S.A.D. be refunded on the imported goods whch are in stock and on which the VAT is yet to be paid or just the goods imported after the Date of issuing Notifiction.

If only for the goods imported after the date of notification are sovered , then the goods in stock will become incomepetive in from of the new goods.

"

(Guest)

Dear sir,

I am importer of chemicals . I pay all the dutys like followings

1) basic duty maximum 7.5%

2) cvd of 14% on retail prise. ( basic rate X3times - 33% ) due to retailers .

3) sad @ 4%

at the time of sale i paid 4% vat

can i ask for refund of 4%. pl. let me advice from where & how

i can ask for the refund I am at AHMEDABAD , GUJARAT,

Thanks

JANAT SHAH

(Guest)
sir, i want to know that is there any circular regarding Vat payment refund against goods which was imported from outside of india.

(Guest)

sir, i want to know that is here any circular ragarding Vat payment refund against goods which was imported from out of India. any custom or vat ruels is there?

(Guest)

we wants application form for refund of special additional duty-notification 102/2007

(Guest)
" The Minisitry of finance has announced that the Special Additional duty of 4% will be refunded against evidence of paying vat. The notification no. is 102/2007 dated 14th sept.

I want to know will the S.A.D. be refunded on the imported goods whch are in stock and on which the VAT is yet to be paid or just the goods imported after the Date of issuing Notifiction.

"

Bharat Chheda (Paper Trade) (20 Points)
Replied 24 November 2008

Do we need to open a bank account in any desinated bank by the DGFT for receiving SAD refund?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro