Easy Office
Easy Office

Mistake in ca final nov 11 paper

Page no : 3

Kichaaram (Partner) (99 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

Before evening we will get the confirmed news along with the court order. We will post ASAP
3 Like

CA Revati Galgali (B.com ACA DipIFR(ACCA) CS(Exe))   (1049 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

Thanks a lot for the information and the leads :)

Kichaaram (Partner) (99 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

Dear Friends, Sorry. Bad news to the Student fraternity. The court has dismissed the case since no aggrieved party(students) were not present before the court. Even if 2 students are there the judges are ready to take up the issue against the institute. Sadly no student from chennai is turning up. If anyone is ready please contact CA. Venkata Sivakumar sir.  Once again sorry.

Anand Luhar (Entrepreneur(CA/CWA Gold Medal))   (254 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

What no one from chennai turning up ??? What the hell ?? Is chennai having 100% result or what no one intersted???????? If it would have been in reach of 8 hour i would have brought whole car with many student Chennai student what are u doing ?? Bezos of u whole indian suffering Its time for reveloution and not to sit at home

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

Very Bad on the part of Chennai Students

Replied 23 April 2012

Very Bad on the part of Chennai Students

Anshul (student) (209 Points)
Replied 24 April 2012

hey cum on chennai students.

Replied 24 April 2012

I dont think, any one can be blamed, rather than enforcing attendance, they should have taken something like a signed plea, time is important for those appearing for May 2012, and the basic mentality of the people is that nothing can be done prima facie, thats why may be people not turning up, they feel that they will waste their time and, with a week to exams, its not a good thing to do

Replied 24 April 2012

Ya agree with Revati. But students should understand their rights. 

1 Like

Replied 24 April 2012

Yes, but whats more imp is to have faith that they can exercise the right, and the confidence that what they are doing is right, thats whats missing here :(

Replied 24 April 2012

hey frns plz mail president for justice....i have did mail last nyt...president @ icai.org

hope he may do some justice.

Replied 24 April 2012

Dear Anshul

No one is going look into the matter. It's only the court which can help. But someone needs to come forward. The writ petition of Mr. Venkata Sivakumar is very strong. I don't find any reason that court will Quash it subject to any student agreeing to become party to it.

1 Like

Replied 24 April 2012

Though its a good move Anshul, i dont think ICAI understands plain words, it needs to be told in a language it can understand! I feel legal proceedings are the only way out, but it needs DEFINITELY needs the backing of the students, UNTIL THE STUDENTS WONT STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES, NO ONE CAN REALLY HELP THEM!!

2 Like

Replied 24 April 2012

Originally posted by : REVATI GALGALI

Though its a good move Anshul, i dont think ICAI understands plain words, it needs to be told in a language it can understand! I feel legal proceedings are the only way out, but it needs DEFINITELY needs the backing of the students, UNTIL THE STUDENTS WONT STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES, NO ONE CAN REALLY HELP THEM!!

you are ryt dear but somethng have to b done over this matter...if chennai students cant back up.we can do this by spreading ths ovr socail sites to make all aware of ths.....

amit (trainee) (51 Points)
Replied 01 May 2012

STILL THE CASE IS PENDING

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: