Easy Office

Mistake in ca final nov 11 paper

Page no : 2

Prashant Gupta (Article) (56 Points)
Replied 22 April 2012

@ Mr Keecharam

The DATE today is NOT  25th April 2012

PLEASE DONT GiVE FALSE INFORMATI

IT IS EVIDENT THAT THIS PETITION HAS NOT BEEN FILED!!!

CANT ANYBODY ELSE SEE THE IRREGULARITY???

Prashant Gupta (Article) (56 Points)
Replied 22 April 2012

25TH APRIL???????? 

IT HAS NOT BEEN FILED YET??!!!!!!!!!!!

Kichaaram (Partner) (99 Points)
Replied 22 April 2012

I am sorry regarding the date. The petition is already filed. The results are coming tomorrow. Would surely update the results.
3 Like

CA. Arijit Mukherjee (International Accounting - Citrix R&D India)   (276 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

CHENNAI COURT
CASE STATUS INFORMATION SYSTEM

Case Status: Pending
Status Of: WRIT PETITION
Case No.: 10763
Year : 2012
Petitioner :  
Respondent :  
Pet's Advocate : MR.V.VENKATASIVAKUMAR P-I
Res's Advocate :  
Category : NO CATEGORY MENTIONED
  Last Listed on: No Date Mentioned
Case Updated on :

Apr 17 2012

This is genuine. People can check it in  https://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/......  

2 Like

Anshul (student) (209 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

hey is result of the case will be announced today that is 23/4/2012 monday......

Dimple (Student) (364 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

Originally posted by : Kichaaram
I am sorry regarding the date. The petition is already filed. The results are coming tomorrow. Would surely update the results.

Please do share the results..!

and I dont think ICAI will do anything for the sake of students and that also increase in marks or postponement of exams...no way.....

lets hope for the best..

1 Like

Replied 23 April 2012

Originally posted by : Anshul

hey is result of the case will be announced today that is 23/4/2012 monday......

CA Revati Galgali (B.com ACA DipIFR(ACCA) CS(Exe))   (1049 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

yeah, its genuine, it can be tracked using that case no. 10763

using this linK: https://courtnic.nic.in/courtnic_chennai/CaseNoSearch.aspx and selecting the case type as "WRIT PETITION" and case no 10763

Replied 23 April 2012

Originally posted by : Anand

WE in india have princle of natural justice so if there is wrong in system then alloaction must be given and ICAI himself accepteed the mistake so its a mistake and bezos of someoneone Huge Public is Affected 

I would like to highlight Satyam CASE there bezos of Auditor Mistake huge shareholer afftected so 

i think revision must be done irresptective of any application done or done 

Even I Did re totalling application and as not re checking is done but as 99% case No change 

Even applied for copy of answer sheet still not recvied when exam for next term due still not got so its a waste then what? Purpose is Failed  

so as ICAI accpted the mistake plz alot the mark we deserve 

BUT ARE WE NOT FORGETTING A SMALL THING, WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO PASSED??

Replied 23 April 2012

@ Anshul.

Yes. The judgement is today (23/04/2012)

1 Like

Replied 23 April 2012

The plea is only for the students who have not passed or those who have passed but failed to secure the requisite marke to pass such group because of the mistake in the question paper. This plea will not affect  those who have passed already. 

In our institute the pass rate is very meagre when compared to the failure. Let us pray that the judgement be in the side of truth

1 Like

Replied 23 April 2012

Originally posted by : Kichaaram

The plea is only for the students who have not passed or those who have passed but failed to secure the requisite marke to pass such group because of the mistake in the question paper. This plea will not affect  those who have passed already. 

In our institute the pass rate is very meagre when compared to the failure. Let us pray that the judgement be in the side of truth

Yeah! LET JUSTICE PREVAIL

priya (student) (58 Points)
Replied 23 April 2012

i hope something gud happens........but as far as icai is concerned , i dnt think they wud be much bothered for dis issue........

Replied 23 April 2012

It seems that the posts are being deleted by someone and the threads are being removed from the forum. We are not here to spread the rumours. We are here to help the aggreived persons to know the truth about their results.

All the students please support  the thread and Mr. Venkata Sivakumar sir who is fighting for a noble cause which no one does against the ICAI. 

Replied 23 April 2012

wats the tymngs for hearng of ths plea..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: