Easy Office
Easy Office

Is this how Articleship is ?

Page no : 3

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 09 May 2009

Ok, we cud raise money like that. but personally i would deposit cash as i wudn want my name to figure in the list and icai shall take action against me. but the idea is good and is worth a try

(Guest)

Most of the office concentrate on only one type of field (Ex. Income tax). So it is not possible to get basic exposure in all fields. If article is not allowed to tranfer, then all articles wil be forced to learn after completing CA course which is shame for article and institute. second, the stipend given by firms are very less, that student can't complete the course on his own. He need to depend on some one(propably father). Timing prescribed by institute restricts students doing any part time job for his financial need. This seems to be major hurdle for poor students who's family can't support him financially for his studies. 

People around the world say CA couse is tuff. But i personally feel that CA couse is not tuff. It is the three and half year articleship which seems to be hell by these regulation.

(Guest)

So Jose, question is who is going to raise money and take up the issue. Someone with a law degree or doing law should take it. If anyone is coming forward, we can start to proceed. Hey dont worry about institute. ICAI cant take action against you if you file case against them.

ram rahim (Article Assistant) (188 Points)
Replied 09 May 2009

hello friends, the fact that I raised this issue do means that I have the basic idea of how this issue can not only be fought legally but also that it can be ruled in the favor of the students...the reason that I have not done this already is that I am appearing for the exams in June....and I assure you that if this regulation is not withdrawn by then, I would file the case against the institute irrespective of whether I get support from other students or not. Also, it is not possible for us to file a case right now as the institute itself has kept the said rule on hold by removing the circulars from its website...however, if any of you want to go ahead right now, I would advise you that all you have to do is to send a letter to the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court or for that sake any other Judge of the Supreme Court stating your grievance. The judge if finds merit in your complaint shall take up the matter suo moto and shall provide us the legal assistance too if we are unable to find the lawyer on our own. And I am ready to provide you with all the legal stuff for the same. Also, till then I am not in a mood to reveal my identity...I am not Ram rahim....I am only hiding it till the opportune time comes. And Karthikyen, this is for you, my advice is that if possible, we all can save money till the right time comes, because, the Supreme Court is an expensive thing...And Yogesh, I have done this stuff before, only that on the previous occasion the defendant was the Government of India. So I am serious..

Karthik (C A Student) (219 Points)
Replied 09 May 2009

Ram Rahim and Karthikeyan, I think we should even bring this in the eye of the public through the media, because i think even more students can unite in this cause in larger numbers, right ?and I also feel that more awareness will fuel our efforts in putting forth our message to everyone.

What do you all say ?Does anyone know any media person who can help us in this regard ?

Replied 09 May 2009

please discuss all this in private emails...why not all of u send over the email id through Personal messages...

Replied 09 May 2009

The Institute will anyway prepare for it even if we go to the media or not, at least they will get the general opinion of the majority of us students, because I think the Institute may not be aware of our difficulties. And once we put forth our message in the media, they can't accuse us of not making them aware of it !

Replied 09 May 2009

well, I would not stop you but would definitely advise against it...and as I have just said...please keep this discussion private...or I would prefer to recuse myself...

Replied 09 May 2009

Ram, I am not going to the media, it was just my point of view which I had put forward. Its fine with me as both the ways lead to the same goal, and it is the goal which is more important (in some cases like this one).

Replied 09 May 2009

as I said...keep the discussion private..

yogesh sharma (student) (61 Points)
Replied 12 May 2009

Ram rahim whoever U r ur name tells itself 2 every1 tht it is fake name. if u dnt wanna disclse ur id thn its ok bt cn u gv me ur personal id.

Replied 12 May 2009

Freinds, is this issue ending this discussion itself ? Or are we going to do anything else ?

vinayak (Strategic Management & Finance Professional)   (33 Points)
Replied 12 May 2009

ICAI SHOULD BAN THE TRAINING UNDER PARENTS ...

THIS LEADS TO HIGH DEGREE OF NUISANCE TO THOSE WHO WORK HARD .......ICAI PATTERN UNDER PCC & IPCC IS HIGHLY DRIVEN TOWARDS BENIFFITING THOSE WHO R THE SIBBLINGS OF CA .........

Dheeraj Sondhiya (CA- IPCC) (184 Points)
Replied 13 May 2009

hello. friends i am new in caclubindia & i am preparing for June CPT so tell me tips for early preparation because i am unable to join coaching class, i  am doing job as a accountant.

Please reply i am waiting

Thanks

Pratik More (CA FINAL CS ICWAI AMFI IRDA CGM M.COM ALL NCFM CRTFCT CPM CPA.)   (604 Points)
Replied 13 July 2009

Originally posted by :Karthikeyan
" Instead , they should bring rules like not allowing clients' sons /daughters/ other related parties to do articleship in principal since they have significant influence over the auditor. These people liberally use their client relationship and take advantage of. They never work, thereby their work burden is also brone by other geniune articles.Generally auditors dont dare to show their guts to their clients. It is those innocent and weak article clerks who come to articleship from villages and small towns who are made to face the toughness. "

but we are bound in certain envo, where our hands has bin tighten by some1.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: