Easy Office
Easy Office

Is this how Articleship is ?

Page no : 2

yogesh sharma (student) (61 Points)
Replied 25 April 2009

hi kartik i also mailed 2 d president lets cm 2gether n fill d mail box of icai president wid d mails on this issue definately he'll hv 2 consider d problem faced by d students.......

Replied 25 April 2009

I appeal 2 all article students specially PCC students to mail ICAI president on the matter of transfer, stipend and for pcc students reduction in period of articleship by 6 months which is in excess of past article clerk( PE-2 passouts) and future articles (ipcc students) plz plz mail.........................
I

Replied 25 April 2009

many CAs(my SIR also) are also agreed on 6 months excess articleship of PCC students tht this is not justifiable

Replied 25 April 2009

many CAs(my SIR also) are also agreed on 6 months excess articleship of PCC students tht this is not justifiable

Vimal (Articled Assistant) (33 Points)
Replied 25 April 2009

Right said Ravi...They dont do nythin abt Dummies...but make life of regular articles a torture

(Guest)

hey do me a favour. please send me id of president.I will put my point to the extent possible in assertive way. I will try my level best in this regard.

Mayank kharbanda (Risk Advisory Services) (409 Points)
Replied 26 April 2009

even I have sent him a mail too................

I hope this Transfer thing gets sorted out asap.....rest all things are still acceptable i.e. stipend, work diary nd timings....

I can work more but surely not the same work every day in a same firm for 3.5 years.

Karthik (C A Student) (219 Points)
Replied 26 April 2009

Please mail the President at president @ icai.org everyone.

(Guest)

Hi friends. I have written mail to President, Vice president, and members of SIRC explaining gravity of situation. Hope they will take this matter with equal importance. Let us be positive.

RAHUL (SENIOR AUDITOR) (39 Points)
Replied 07 May 2009

article has been trap by both they r no t giving reasonable stapined also new transfer rule fed up mannnnn

Sumit gupta (Studying) (231 Points)
Replied 07 May 2009

WHAI I FEEL THAT MR. UTTAM PRAKASH AGGARWAL IS NOT DOING THE RIGHT JOB. WHAT HE IS DOING JUST TO COPY MR. VED JAIN. MR. JAIN HAS DONE A GOOD JOB IN HIS PERIOD AND MR. AGGARWAL HAS IMPOSED SUCH AN UNFAIR RULE OVER US. NOW THERE WILL BE HIGHER CHANCES OF THAT STUDENT WILL GO FOR DUMMY USING THEIR CONTACTS. CA INST. SHOULD TRY THAT NO STUDENT CAN TAKE ARTICLESHIP IN THEIR RELATIVES. THIS IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE AREA TO STOP DUMMY IN MY OPINION. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS! 

(Guest)
That is exactly what i am stressing. None will be willing to do articleship with unknown person. They will be doing only under their relatives / friends. I think institute has dug its own grave.

ram rahim (Article Assistant) (188 Points)
Replied 09 May 2009

what  Mr. President is doing is to put is pitcures all over the Student's magazine and tell the whole world that he is doing a good job. However, the truth is that he is using the office of the President for his personal benefits...he is a normal CA who is looking for ways to use the system for personal benefits and articles as personal laborers...Though, it might be difficult, I think we should move the Supreme Court seeking relief from such draconion rules and regulation, seeking relief under the relevant sections of the Constitution protecting our fundamental rights and invoking Article 21 for the same...

Replied 09 May 2009

Originally posted by :ram rahim
"  what  Mr. President is doing is to put is pitcures all over the Student's magazine and tell the whole world that he is doing a good job. However, the truth is that he is using the office of the President for his personal benefits...he is a normal CA who is looking for ways to use the system for personal benefits and articles as personal laborers...Though, it might be difficult, I think we should move the Supreme Court seeking relief from such draconion rules and regulation, seeking relief under the relevant sections of the Constitution protecting our fundamental rights and invoking Article 21 for the same... "

hello sir Ram Rahim ji dont jst write here if U r goin 2 do smthng thn plz go ahead we r wid U but plz dont jst stop after writing here

(Guest)

I suggest someone take this issue and arrange a lawyer and file a suit.. And let every one who are desperate to quash this rule deposit their contribution to such persons bank account. The person who takes issue shall be eligible for some profit irrespective of whether winning or losing of case. what do u say. Let us use underwriting principle. The person who takes case should take case only if he recieves minimum amount. Else, the receipt should be refunded.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: