Easy Office
LCI Learning

ICWAI NEW SYLLABUS RULES

Page no : 6

Gurdip Singh (CA & ICWA) (157 Points)
Replied 20 October 2008

Hi Harish and Santosh, guys if you are working then there is no point in doing orals. Go for postals. All you need to do is clear the test papers given to you, that's it.

and, as far as I know there aren't any exemptios for MBA students.

(Guest)

hi gurdip,

i have completed my cs and want to do wca. cn u tl me is there any exemption for computer training as i hv cleared  computer training in cs.

(Guest)

I have completed my Icwa inter june 2007. In which field should i make my carreer plz reply my query in my above mail

srinivas (humble devotee of saraswati)   (885 Points)
Replied 23 October 2008

what are the fields in which fields in which training should be acquired?

(Guest)

hi i had completed icwa inter in june 2008 plz help me for trainning as i had registerd myself for finals. need to know about refrence books for stage 3.reply as soon as possible

Originally posted by :Gurdip Singh
" Dear Anish, just be patient and wait for your result. "

(Guest)

need to know about the proper address of  the firms providing trainning for cwa plz help soon.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 27 October 2008

THANKS GUDUREEP

Replied 27 October 2008

i have passed Bcom With FirstClass.  now iam preparing for ICWAI inter exam on june 2009( By postal Coaching) I came to know that  Firstclass students need to give one CC paper instead of giving  two cc papers, Is it  there? i am not  sure about this, pls suggest me.

waiting for ur reply.........

Thanks  in Advance

(Guest)
Hi sir, SUB: icwai inter I want new syllabus details in 2008 & FEE detail. regards, rajasekhar, nellore.

Replied 01 November 2008

hi rajshekar visit to ICWAI-WIRC.ORG student section over there u will get details of new syllabus Fees: Rs 16000 for postal coaching and Rs 21000 for oral coaching.

Replied 01 November 2008

HI GURUDEEP.

have passed Bcom With FirstClass.  now iam preparing for ICWAI inter exam on june 2009( By postal Coaching) I came to know that  Firstclass students need to give 2 CC paper instead of giving 4 cc papers, Is it  there? i am not  sure about this, pls suggest me.

waiting for ur reply.........

Thanks  in Advance

(Guest)

RESPECTED SIR,,,

i have completed my C.S. & student of C.A. FINALS now want to join cwa. & already registered for it.

i just wanted to know weather i'll get exemptions in any subjects........if yes then in which of the subjects......sir please make it fast as possible bcoz' in dec. i have my paper.

thanking you

Replied 10 November 2008

PLEASE REPLY QUICK AS POSSIBLE,

WAITING  FOR REPLY...........................................

(Guest)

Dear All

I am fresh pass out B.com I want to get adminssion for CA and ICWA (regular/distance) plz suggest how i can do so, It's very  thanks to help me

(Guest)

Dear

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: