Easy Office
Easy Office

how 2 prepaare for pcc nov 10?????????

Page no : 3

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

i gave group1  IPCC i got...Accounts 42 ,Law 42 ,Cost FM 41, Tax 29...abt group 2...Audit 35, ITSM 23...i did'nt appeared for Adv Accounts...Suggest me books regarding Taxation(i was prepared for Service Tax VAT...but i dont know what happened)...ITSM books?...is paduka ok...Audit...i have Tapan Jindal book...i have issue regarding questions in which we need to write whole SA

sejal pipariya (STUDENT) (87 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Paduka is good for Audit n ITSM u can refer TP Manoharan Or VK Singhania for tax

Faiz Ahmed ( Article Trainee) (1731 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Since you are in IPCC, Refer following---

ST & VAT --- Read each and every word of study material. For 5 services only read Singhania and remember the date of applicability of 5 services.Never ever leave any word of ST & VAT as you will easily get 45 marks in exams

Income tax--- Read latest study material with Singhania.. Read only those topics which are there in latest study material.

Audit--- Read Surbhi Bansal(latest edition)

ITSM--- Get the xerox of glossary page of IT(terms defined) from padhuka , read that to write small questions in exams. Never leave flow chart chapter.. For SM read study material first 4 chapters very well..

Replied 11 August 2010

wah.... Faiz hw can u b so active....

Replied 11 August 2010

Originally posted by : sejal

wah.... Faiz hw can u b so active....

Ha  ha... really??? I have seen so replied to the point as it is in relation to IPCC. Even you can follow that ITSM part advise. Its the suggestion which i got from AIR3 of PCC

Replied 11 August 2010

i have Paduka's for ITSM

Replied 11 August 2010

@ Sejal... Yeah its fine for ITSM...

Replied 11 August 2010

wah... i hv smthing right.... 

Replied 11 August 2010

@ Prateek,

Read suggested answer of tax when it comes , you will be able to find your mistakes.

Regarding SA, there is no need to remember SA no(if you know its good), just catch the main points said in that SA. In exam you can write like this" As per SA's issued by ICAI, the scenario..............." . Examiner wants to test only the clarity of yours and how well you express it.

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

CA Galib Mirza (Chartered Accountant) (237 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Faiz Bhai

I m good in Audit and Tax

and just wanted to knoe from u whether my this plan work...

i m not so well in Law and IT....

also i m preparing A/C at home.....

so i have decided to complete...

Audit,Tax,FM,SM,IT..& Accounts (Partly) till 31st August....

and Costing and A/c(remained) till 15th Sept.

and then revise first 4 till 31th sept. and then i will

give paper on the same....later on on the reamaining 2...

in the month of oct.

WOULD IT WORK?

CA Geeta Sharma (CA ) (60 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

i have cleared my ipcc group I in nov 2009, bt failed in group-II in may 2010

bcoz life mein 1st time fail ho gyi hu so smaj nhi aa rha kya kru,

pta nhi kyu ek dr beth gya ki i wont clear,plz help

CA Geeta Sharma (CA ) (60 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

also how to prepare in IT $ SM

Replied 12 August 2010

Dear Galib Bhai,

Practically speaking , if you have started your preparation 1 month back, then i think you will cover those papers by 31st august(provided you are working very hard and with understanding). I assume you are now on study leave. Since you are good at audit and tax, study it exceptionally very well, do not neglect law and IT as passing is must in these 2 papers also.

You have worked out a very good schedule,just be determined to follow that. Keep on moving to your goal without any diversions.

All The Best.

Replied 12 August 2010

@ Geeta,

Just remove that fear of failing in group 2 . Think with a fresh mind as if you have not failed. Then plan out strategy to crack your group 2. You have enough time as of now. Utilise to fullest extent possible. It seems you are not good at ITSM. Just study that paper as i have said in one of my previous reply on this forum. For SM, read first 4 chapters like a story book in a casual mode. Next round note down main points and keep on reading those main points 2 times more.. Develop a liking towards ITSM. Once you like it, your fear of learning will go off. 

I will say one incident... Once a saint was on his some yatra in a hilly terrain. He asked one person for stay . They accepted his offer. One thing he use to hate was having bitter gourd(karela in hindi). Those persons offered him one day karela and he ate with much difficulty. Next day he himself asked for karela. He told them to daily give karela for 14days. Imagine, at the end of 14th day that karela became his fav. dish.. 

So develop a liking towards ITSM or any subject, surely you will excel in it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: