Easy Office
Easy Office

how 2 prepaare for pcc nov 10?????????

Page no : 2

sejal pipariya (STUDENT) (87 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

I m an article m i have done with many CFS of Big Compnies in last 2 years...even i have done with buy back of shaes, capitalisation of FA's, issue of shares,fund flows....so this is not a prob for me....i hv prob with HIRE PURCHASE in HP even i dont knw basics..n there is no 1 who can teach me...cz all of ma frndz r not in this CA field............

Faiz Ahmed ( Article Trainee) (1731 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Choice is yours... You are into CA( demands quality) otherwise it will become like a B.com. In my personal opinion to attain good quality , you can attempt any 1 group(no compulsion from my side). 

But if you think you can achieve your goal in 3 months, nothing better than that... In few subjects do a lot of hard work so that you are able to achieve 60+. Rest all papers refer compilation, RTP etc.( This i am not in favour from heart as you may not develop a good clarity which you will be able to get reading any full fledged text)

I am sorry if i have spoken something wrong....

Replied 11 August 2010

Originally posted by : sejal

I m an article m i have done with many CFS of Big Compnies in last 2 years...even i have done with buy back of shaes, capitalisation of FA's, issue of shares,fund flows....so this is not a prob for me....i hv prob with HIRE PURCHASE in HP even i dont knw basics..n there is no 1 who can teach me...cz all of ma frndz r not in this CA field............

Refer P. C.Tulsian. I am sure once you do all the problems of Tulsian, you can teach your mates..

1 Like

Replied 11 August 2010

See i dont wanna do it wid compilation bcz it dnt give full understanding of subjects n if u r not lear with yo concepts it is of no use even if u clear with that cz v r gonna b CA's n this profession needs full fledge knwg of ny particular topic so plz dnt advise to refer RTP or compile

Sorry but dnt feel bad on this...

Replied 11 August 2010

To tell frankly, I was very confused in Sectional Balancing & self Balancing . I was not able to get the real funda behind that chapter. By God's grace I referred Tulsian and did all its problems , now i am clear in that conceptually.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

A complete guide for all the subjects.

To all the students don't worry main hoon na...!

Just go through below article of mine, you will find easy to prepare for nov. 2010 exam.

Important Suggestions for PCC and IPCC Students for Exams

ALL THE BEST

Replied 11 August 2010

Hmm...so it will b done 6 subs in 3 mnths?.......

Replied 11 August 2010

See i dont wanna do it wid compilation bcz it dnt give full understanding of subjects n if u r not lear with yo concepts it is of no use even if u clear with that cz v r gonna b CA's n this profession needs full fledge knwg of ny particular topic so plz dnt advise to refer RTP or compile

Sorry but dnt feel bad on this...

That is what i said in my replies indirectly. I appreciate your zeal to learn conceptually. So now ball is in your court, decide calmly how to crack this PCC... Just make a start and keep on doing it until you reach your goal. I have given all options.. Any help feel free to ask me..

Replied 11 August 2010

Hmm...so it will b done 6 subs in 3 mnths?.......

Everything is possible for a willing heart..

Replied 11 August 2010

Ok Thanks Faiz........

n All the Best for yo exams...

Replied 11 August 2010

Ok Sejal ... same to you .... :)

Replied 11 August 2010

heyy... u r Final or PCC student?....

Replied 11 August 2010

I am IPCC Student, will give in Nov'10

Replied 11 August 2010

Okie...

all d very best for yo xams........

n thanxx.....

Replied 11 August 2010

My pleasure !!! Thnx and all the best for your future endevours.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: