Easy Office
Easy Office

GSTR1 - Nil Return

Page no : 4

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

When they charged gst in bill then no need to pay under reverse charges... U already paid taxes just take itc

Replied 29 December 2017

@ sachin please understand Indirect tax system... In Indirect tax recipient of goods and services is liable to pay tax.... Either they paid it to their supplier and after that supplier deposited it into government account or they paid itself directly to the government account under reverse charge notification.... Hope now u will understand the concept clearly

Sachin Shetty (87 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

yes sir

Replied 29 December 2017

Now gstr1 has been extended for both the assessee having turnover upto rs 1.5 crore and as well as more than 1.5 crore

Ramanamurty Penumarti (70 Points)
Replied 30 December 2017

fill the required column with zero and save and submit

Mondira Saha (GST) (3925 Points)
Replied 30 December 2017

sachin shetty ji .. if your registered transporter charged in builty 5% for freight and 18% like handling charger or ground charges etc... you dont have to pay/show as RCM ... show this as your normal purchase bill and claim ITC .....

Padmanabhan (Others) (66 Points)
Replied 31 December 2017

Hi. I missed to file NIL RETURNS for past three months. Now when I try to file, it is asking me to clear pending liability with the message "Please clear the pending liability first and then proceed for filing."

I was not sure where to check that and by browsing the site I noticed "Electronic Liability Register" option. I went in there and showed me some amount of Rs.820.

Please let me know do I need to pay that?. If yes then I dont have any sales/purchases then why I wanted to pay Rs.820?

Attached File : 1339973 20171231093355 ledger.pdf downloaded: 93 times

Replied 31 December 2017

Whether u hv filed ur gstr3b upto month of November or not?? May be that is ur late fee

Replied 31 December 2017

that is your late fee for past three month means ( late for octuber and november ... )
1 Like

Replied 31 December 2017

First file ur gstr3b upto November only then u r able to file gstr1... And pay ur late fee in cash

Replied 31 December 2017

you can file your gstr 1 ( not matter your 3b file or not )

Replied 31 December 2017

Try it and then let me know also whetehr u r able to file or not without filing gstr3b.... In GST u r not able to file ur subsequently return if u hv not filed earlier return.... If u r able to file then plz inform me also

Replied 31 December 2017

yes we know in gst subsequently return mendetory

but at the time of gstr 1 not matter your 3b file or not
at the time 3b not matter your gstr 1 file or not

suppose but when you file gstr 1 for november its necessary that you filled your gstr 1 for octuber then you able to file november but not matter with 3b ( although its pending from july till now ... )

Replied 31 December 2017

Hwz this possible untill he doesn't set off his late fee by filling gstr3b system doesn't allow to him file any return... Just paying liability is not enough until u don't setoff it

Replied 31 December 2017

padmanbhan ji you have late fee for your return for 41 days .. 41×20 = 820 ( 410 cgst and 410sgst ) ... pay then you able to file 3b

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: