Easy Office
LCI Learning

Game over

Page no : 3

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Originally posted by : Rohit A Kadam
Its the choices that we make decides what we become. I have had my failures in these exams too, but something kept me going. I have taken 4 attempts in Inter, 6 in finals, when I cleared i really thought about it, why did I not fail... i figured out it was my belief and some extra effort. Believe you can and you will, and put some extra effort, honestly dont fool yourself. Frustration can make you think lot of things, but worse things happen to everybody. Dont lose hope, get back on mere ghayal sher. Its time to show you can and you have done it. All the best.

thanks rohit sir...

Dont lose hope, get back on mere ghayal sher. Its time to show you can and you have done it.
ur words were indeed a lot of inspiration for me as if my elder brother is bucking me up.
It means a lot to me.
THanks

Syed Abbas Haider (article) (72 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Hi Abhishek,, yours story is ditto copy of mine. I also think that we are just stuck in the wrong field. Maybe this profession is not for us or we are not working hard like others. I also have started thinking about alternate career options.But I think we should not quit at the last stage

pranit (na) (66 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Brother i hav also faild....but remaimber in CA u get defited only when i quit..n nt by failuer.....do it bro n show evrybudy who abuse u n boudted on ur abilitis....give ur shot dont lood d serise like India even when u r in lead wit 1-0...best luck...do it for ur self do it for ur famly..

mahesha (English) (81 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Best of luck for your next atmt.Do hard work.

Swarna prabha (CA in the making) (59 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

What has happened has happened. Live in the moment. Cease the moment. The primary focus must be to clear group 2 exams. As far as getting a job is considered, for the time being taking a job at a known place or relatively small/medium firm will be advisable. It is easy for us to comment, but, the level of maturity & strength of mind garnered by You is incomparable. The diamond is being polished, soon will it shine. All the best. Thanks for sharing this article. You can do it! You are already a winner. (Watch The Secret Movie - Law of Attraction.)
1 Like

YUVRAJSINH (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Never give up. open open challange to icai ke iss bar rok sako to rok le, me iss bar pass hunga. aap jitna bi result do 1% Ya 3% i will be there

gak (vv) (62 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Do practice from practice manuals brother ...sure, u will clear .... Hard work never goes vain .. trust yourself ..

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

If you think as suggested by many commenters that 'this time will be final' or 'rok sako to rok lo' etc etc it wil b a mistake. This examination is a professional examination as you all know, so just go there with 2 things. 1 Balanced preparation 2 Calm mind. So dont creat unnecessary pressure and avoid unproductive thinking. Take your books, study for 8 to 10hrs in planned manner and enjoy in rest of the time. Dont drool on past buddy. 99.99% CAs have experienced this stage and it wil make u value your degree and you wil be an independent and honest auditor always.

kamaljeet (account manager) (42 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Boss apki jaise mere bhi same story thi lekein himmat nahi haro

garima nawal (ca and cs final) (23 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Plz ek baar 2nd grp or try kro this tym Costng - practice mnul and Sanjay agrwal's buk wth his leaked classess if require Isca - practice mannual nd gud refernce buk Idt- notes nd pm Dt - vg buk + classess leaked of finance act 12 and ensure tht u r doing amndmnts as well proprly nd prepare it patiently need nt to gve exam ths Nov. Gve 100% nd attmpt 4 May 15 aftr considerng all nw amnded notes

Pallavi (CA) (39 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

I had been thru this sort of journey.. This attempt only i cleared my 2nd group.. Believe me, I read practice manual, rtp and amendments made me CA today.. Especially for DT and idt u should go thru caselaws and amendments very very well (at least 3 times during preparation).. And that's it.. I think u can clear.. If u have financial problems.. Study while u work.. Its just my suggestion and its up to you.. All the very best for ur bright future..!!!

Arun Kumar (Service) (31 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

''Jeetne ke liye maidan me Hona jaroori hota hai" Good luck. You will be winner, because will do the best.

Lavina Ghadge (Graduate) (40 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Plz dont loose hope. U had an awesome journey till final grp2. I understand ur depression as u had invested ur money and time for unsuccesful attempts. Bt ur history itself says tht u being an average student have a brillant mind. U are a hope for new comers like us. Plz i suggest as well as request u to give one more attempt. I wish u best of luck for ur bright future.. :-)

Tooba Haroon (NA) (29 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

just 4 papers only... plz don't leave the hope

CA Rajesh Hodge (Chartered Accountants) (23 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Don't leave..... Just do it. Nothing is impossible. Best luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: